What's new

Nuclear shelter

Also, better store some seeds too for farming because your store of food/supplies will start running low after a couple of months.

Obviously you can't farm on land that has had a nuke, or several of them, detonated on it. Best thing to do is to do underground hydro/aquaponics. This is also where fish come in. Fish can thrive in Aquaponics and you can even have them breed, thus creating a whole supply of infinite food.

You can also grow plants/vegetables (don't know about fruits) using Aquaponics. Can also have some goats or chickens too in a separate bunker if you're lucky/rich enough.

Structures can be built above ground as long as they're not around/near cities, which will get nuked. The structure(s) will need to me made of hardened concrete, at least 4+ inches thick with severals layers inside to block out as much radiation as possible. I think aluminium or some other metal is really good at blocking out radiation so you can even cover the outside with it, along with in the wall and also in the inside facing walls.

Whos is afraid to die?

So , as there's a lot of war , threats , mongering , whatever , between Pakistan and India . So does we , Pakistanis , have any nuclear shelter ? . Anything like that ?. India tried to be a victim on 14th Feb and tried aggression on 26th Feb , which was their mistake , as they underestimated PA forces . But nuclear war is no joke , we can say , war it is , and all , but is there a nuclear shelter in Pakistan . Can it be made by civilians for temporary use ? . I saw a similar thread , of Indians having nuclear shelter , in IOK , So I thought maybe , could ask PDF veterans , about it . Would a homemade shelter , be enough , to survive , Nuclear attack , and Fallout ? .

Btw this is just for info , trolling would be your own choice !

Also, better store some seeds too for farming because your store of food/supplies will start running low after a couple of months.

You can also grow plants/vegetables (don't know about fruits) using Aquaponics. Can also have some goats or chickens too in a separate bunker if you're lucky/rich enough. .

I was reading the Metro Last Night & your comment reminds me of a person who brought the livestock in the metro (Moscow Nuclear Shelter) during nuclear exchange which proves to be quite useful. Stocking up on the livestock, can't wait to rule the metro.

Okay. So this thread was posted in 2019 about existing Nuclear Fallout shelters in Pakistan which can accommodate people in hundreds or thousands for atleast 3-5 years.

As far as I know, we have zero such shelters. Our existence as a nation will end with a future nuclear war with India. Now for last 3 pages everyone is saying " we are not afraid of death. What will remain of Pakistan after that to live for etc". But that's not a player's attitude. We need to plan for things and only than Allah will put barkat in our efforts. So let's revive this thread by brainstorming about the follows questions.

1. Does Pakistan have any Nuclear Fallout shelters and trained individuals who can operate those shelters and it's farms for many years ???

2. Where (at what locations) can we built Fallout shelters ? I mean the obvious choice will be near to cities or even inside cities. But geographically which part of Pakistan is best for such shelters ? Mountainous parts seems more viable option to me.

3. How can we develop strategies on National level to deal with Post apocalyptic situation where we kept our (1-5%) population safe from the A-bombs and now we need to make things normal again. Strategies related to initiation of land farming, governance, security etc...

@Zibago , @Bilal Khan (Quwa)

1. Does Pakistan have any Nuclear Fallout shelters and trained individuals who can operate those shelters and it's farms for many years ???
No
2. Where (at what locations) can we built Fallout shelters ? I mean the obvious choice will be near to cities or even inside cities. But geographically which part of Pakistan is best for such shelters ? Mountainous parts seems more viable option to me.
India has 160 nukes. They will destroy every city as well as every shelter.
3. How can we develop strategies on National level to deal with Post apocalyptic situation where we kept our (1-5%) population safe from the A-bombs and now we need to make things normal again. Strategies related to initiation of land farming, governance, security etc...
The country will balkanise and cease to exist as will India. The government will have lost its control. South Asia will be sent back to the old days of hundreds of kingdoms warring against each other with arrows, swords and sticks. Even Bangladesh and Nepal will likely collapse under the pressure of Indian refugees and nuclear fallout. Perhaps some designated evacuation routes to Iran, China and the UAE can be arranged, though India is most likely to start a war in the winter when the KKH is snowed in.

Okay. So this thread was posted in 2019 about existing Nuclear Fallout shelters in Pakistan which can accommodate people in hundreds or thousands for atleast 3-5 years.

As far as I know, we have zero such shelters. Our existence as a nation will end with a future nuclear war with India. Now for last 3 pages everyone is saying " we are not afraid of death. What will remain of Pakistan after that to live for etc". But that's not a player's attitude. We need to plan for things and only than Allah will put barkat in our efforts. So let's revive this thread by brainstorming about the follows questions.

Pakistani state functions on the principle of who can give their life for it.
Isn't it great? When we all make the ultimate sacrifice! and die for it!
So, there is no need for nuclear shelters.

May we never have to experience such disaster!
Best place to avoid a nuclear attack would be in the remote villages. Major cities would likely be destroyed.

namitullah shah prophecies coming true. by the way i watched recently youtube video of a american guy producing nuclear shelters, he said he has customers from middle east including king of jordan. now check that out these coward leaders provoke war but will go to their hide out and leave population out for dead. i hope ppl will devour them like zombies.

I don't think we have nuclear sheltor or any planning/programs to minimize nuclear damage for citizens. I never saw any such program here such as how to avoid or minimize nuclear fallout damage. Nobody knows here what to do this in this situation. We are done if it happen.

So , as there's a lot of war , threats , mongering , whatever , between Pakistan and India . So does we , Pakistanis , have any nuclear shelter ? . Anything like that ?. India tried to be a victim on 14th Feb and tried aggression on 26th Feb , which was their mistake , as they underestimated PA forces . But nuclear war is no joke , we can say , war it is , and all , but is there a nuclear shelter in Pakistan . Can it be made by civilians for temporary use ? . I saw a similar thread , of Indians having nuclear shelter , in IOK , So I thought maybe , could ask PDF veterans , about it . Would a homemade shelter , be enough , to survive , Nuclear attack , and Fallout ? .

Btw this is just for info , trolling would be your own choice !
India has vast underground military complexes and Pakistan has vast overground housing schemes, live for today and fu(k tomorrow way oif thinking.

Seems like she is having sleepless nights thinking of a Pakistani rocket might pay her a visit anytime. She doesn't know about the dozens of Pakistani H-Bombs, if she did she would be trembling whilst speaking.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom