What's new

NURSE ‘RAPED’ BY POLICEMEN IN FAISALABAD

Kingdom come

Reaction score
Country
India
FAISALABAD: In yet another rape incident in Pakistan, two policemen reportedly sexually molested a nurse in Faisalabad on Friday, ARY News reported.

According to police, two cops intercepted a nurse at Kanal Road in Samundari, Faisalabad, who was waiting with her friend. Cops of the city police station named Shujaat and Suhaib ‘raped’ the nurse and fled.

Getting the information, the police swung into action and arrested both the accused. The SP visited the house of the ‘rape’ victim and assured her provision of justice.

The Fauji's and Police in Pakistan are the biggest criminals, people need to come
out with guns if they want to keep their mothers and sisters safe from these Napak
paleet fauji/gestapo police alliance.

Service policemen are doing, imagine how many incident goes unreported because once you are raped, nobody will marry her in this society and it is very difficult for poor for survival against Mafias.
Need to give strict punishment to the culprits and it should be fast process.

Gun license is difficult to obtain in Pakistan.
You ask a Police Officer and he might dissuade you.

Pakistan provides perks to the elite and corrupt only.
fu ck license just buy the gun use it its the wild west of the east as if pakistan is law abiding state.

They were being encouraged to harass women over the last one and a half year to suppress political dissent. No surprise this is the outcome.

Then @Muhammed45 posts a thread "This is how Europeans protect their women"...
Well its not Pakistanis that have claimed of super heroes of protecting women's rights. You guys are throwing labels like 'savages', '3rd world', 'underdeveloped', 'human rights violators', etc at others. I have never seen Pakistanis claim of being beacon of humans rights but the western lowlives have claimed it.

There never was a case like "#MeToo" in Pakistan but west had. Despite all those western claims about freedom, they are no more than hypocrites in disguise.

Btw, these incidents even in Spain are saddening. I wasn't trying to be a jackass in that thread, not happy about politicizing a misery imposed on a poor 18 years old young girl. I hope they recover and the offenders be punished by and equal to severity of their transgression. If this happened in Iran, you just had to wait for a couple of weeks to watch that rapist hanged from his dirty neck. Problem is, Pakistan is not ruled by Islamic laws and its social laws are a result of aligning with western values.

Pakistan is not ruled by Islamic laws and its social laws are a result of aligning with western values.
Sharia law was officially introduced in swat valley, Everybody knows what happened . After that experiment Pakistan is never going to do introduce again.

lt makes me wonder how many more are in the police force

Depressing …

What can we expect? When even countries like Canada have senior police officers raping their police employees, we cna only expect a third world country like Pak to have even worse

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom