What's new

Nusrat Javed fired due to pressure from MQM

Excellent point you made there. In another thread i answered this question.

By hanging these criminals and trying them in on the spot courts rather than handing them over to the Police, more criminals will be tried, and less will have the chance to escape through bribe. This will give a message and strong thought to the antagonists that the law enforcment is well and alive, and will give the terrorists a second thought before doing something like that again.

But this is only a short term option. After a while, new recruits will come to these parties and hence, the violence will erupt again. For the long term solution, the political system of Pakistan needs a major overhaul. The stronghold parties should be all clear with their programs and their wings. The issue of weapons trade also needs to be looked at. And most of all, the perpetrators behind this whole violence should be held.

But IMO, the political system of the country is in shambles and democracy is a sham in Pakistan.

This is bad luck of our system that once we got results, we relax. In Karachi violence thread i discussed over it please check link http://www.defence.pk/forums/nation...5-karachi-violence-updates-discussion-43.html Post No 643. Again i want to mention here that there is need to check manifesto of any new coming party and it should be approved by intelligence authorities, ministry of interior, security establishment division & there should be sub section under committee of national security which should review, check, discuss & inquire manifesto before it handed over to election commission for approval. These all bodies which i mentioned should make a process to draw a strict mechanism over political party registration before they start to work. Unfortunately we haven’t so anybody can stand up and spend some money with his proposed manifesto and can get registration; this is root cause of these types of problems & crimes.

Moreover many times when intelligence authorities create particular parties in order to confront another party so here exists main problem that they set free this party with no check for particular time and in that time party improved itself on level where it should not be or against plan of intelligence authorities, that’s what happened with MQM.
At this movement if PPP government went for any peace talk ( Zar’dari trip to London) with MQM only for their government then it will be biggest mistake, ground already has developed to act against this terrorist organization and more over now all hopes are on SC decision, if SC declare (strongly have to be in any case) MQM guilty of this violence and ban with freezing accounts and assets and order operation to take all criminals in jail with banning further registration of this party with other names or banning registration of Party by their key leaders then it will helpful and solution otherwise they will set another way of violence in coming future.

Btw removing PPP from ISI report in SC was a surprise.

Porus thinks all those who came from India are a bunch of greedy scumbags.

Not that I give any weightage to how Pakistani someone else declares me. I know who I am and I know bohot se caveman zamane ke nasli Pakistani and I know how much Pakistani they are.

Pakistani dil-o-dimagh se iss mulk se allegiance lagane se banta hai. There is no Pakistani DNA that the world's biggest geneticists have discovered so far.

Yesterday the netire Pakistan was made hostage by a dugdugi wala for 3 long painful hours and our channels had played their part to keep us hostage for these hours. time to boycott this dugdugi wala en-mass

---------- Post added at 02:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:52 PM ----------

it means like what patriot is saying like the indian muslim who had migrated for the creation of pakistan ,was greedy dogs because i heard that indian muslim also called muhajirin and natural pakistani dont likee thee muhajirin isn't?????????

we dont like Altaf Hussain and his criminals rest urdu speaking Pakistanis are our own people. But Altaf and his groupies are not

song dedicated to MQM: apni tu jaisay taisay kut jaey gi aap ka kiya hu ga janab e aaali

MQM hijacked all channels for 6 hours!! no ads no news nothing! now kuch bhi hoo daishaat tou hai manaa paregaa!

This was expected after Mustafa Kamal, badtameez-e-Azam, described the hosts of Bolta Pakistan as Yajuj Majuj... Laanat hai Aaj TV pe, for following these mulk dushman kirdaars.

I recently contacted ISPR Additional Director Domestic Media Lieutenant Colonel Farooq Ahmed and notified him of Ajj Tv's certain malicious public messages of which one was aired a month ago something like do we need nuclear weapons when the country is in despair and going towards poverty and some other crap.

I hope ISPR has taken some steps for the TV channels that follow certain parties and their ideology and false propaganda news, public messages and so on.

Nusrat Javed will find a better place a better TV Program there isn't any patent for the program he can start his own and take attention away.

Nusrat Javed is one big dramay baaz journalist along with his lackey ( Can't remember the cohost name).

Let's be realistic, for the calibre of Nusrat Javed, the episode can only be termed as professional misconduct......
I believe the owner of Aaj TV is Talat Hussain,..... doesn't seem the kind of fellow who would take dictation from MQM or otherwise.

Anyone saw express tv program with pml-n looney toon and PTI's member and how cheap shots pml-n's party member was throwing like you all go play cricket and the guy in charge of the program was also attacking PTI member and his party if only I could pull those rots out of the TV and smack them both.:angry:

Let's be realistic, for the calibre of Nusrat Javed, the episode can only be termed as professional misconduct......
I believe the owner of Aaj TV is Talat Hussain,..... doesn't seem the kind of fellow who would take dictation from MQM or otherwise.

Talat Hussain? He can't be the owner of Aaj TV as he is doing show from DAWN TV these days.

Anyone saw express tv program with pml-n looney toon and PTI's member and how cheap shots pml-n's party member was throwing like you all go play cricket and the guy in charge of the program was also attacking PTI member and his party if only I could pull those rots out of the TV and smack them both.:angry:

which program ? in which Umar cheema appeared ?

..... I may not know the full background of the episode..............
But from the clip it is evident that ,this anchor is not doing anchoring....
..He is emotionally charged and vomiting all his frustrations on the live show. He was unkind to the fellow anchor, Altaf Husain (rightly or wrongly-u decide) and lastly to the Army. Poor Anchoring.
Professional Journalism requires that his "personal" views, emotions should not "colour" his journalism. And if he is not in proper health (physically, mentally or emotionally) he should not anchor a LIVE show. And since the show is live (no editing) only way left is to take the programme off air.
Owners of the channel will not risk the credibility of the channel due to some nonsense by one of it's anchor..You don't see Disclaimer before the show, that's why What ever any anchor speaks automatically becomes the view of the Channel.
The Channel Owners were right to take the show off air. - Nothing wrong.
Imagine a news reader or anchor speaking bad words out of context for Barak Obama or Parvez Kiyani on live show of PTV. What would the news room do. Simple- take the programme off air. Does this mean the US or Army had put the pressure for that ?
Sure the anchor will say this but would U believe this?
...My Judgment is based ONLY from the Clip posted above.....

Yep! Agreed!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom