What's new

NUST develops COVID19 vaccine

excellent. oye indians...YEH hota hay APNA vaccine, not "british vaccine" that manufacture under contract & masquerade as an indian vaccine. the only thing indian about that vaccine is the glass vile that contains it! :lol:

Ye to had ho Gaye. India made vaccine already being used in India for months and exported to many countries. I am not talking about AZ vaccine.

And here only the words" “We will soon make our own coronavirus vaccine,” she told the lawmakers."

NOw you started pointing out India.

Ye to had ho Gaye. India made vaccine already being used in India for months and exported to many countries. I am not talking about AZ vaccine.

And here only the words" “We will soon make our own coronavirus vaccine,” she told the lawmakers."

you forgot to add that the self proclaimed "indian vaccine" is also blessing people of the world with lots and lots of blood clot! :lol:

1. Yes my friend youre right. you're using an indian MADE vaccine and not an indian DEVELOPED. Both are different things mate.
2. NUST is talking about DEVELOPING a vaccine in pak also mass producing it.

1. Yes my friend youre right. you're using an indian MADE vaccine and not an indian DEVELOPED. Both are different things mate.
And ours won't cause blood clots! How much do you wanna bet that the astrazeneca one actually made in europe won't cause blood clots, its just the ones made in india that cause blood clots!

And ours won't cause blood clots! How much do you wanna bet that the astrazeneca one actually made in europe won't cause blood clots, its just the ones made in india that cause blood clots!

It is manufacturing in India. Not made... but Millions of people vaccinated in India without an issue.

Learn about Bharat Biotech - Covaxin Vaccine. ANd, I am not talking about Covishield

It is manufacturing in India. Not made... but Millions of people vaccinated in India without an issue.
yeah, cheap low quality manufacturing...explains why indians are dying from blood clots! :lol:

yeah, cheap low quality manufacturing...explains why indians are dying from blood clots! :lol:

Pakistan is developing anything with high quality?....My bad I used the word "Developing" in Pakistan. actually, it is not a relevant word.

Last edited:

I think it's same vaccine

Pakistan is developing anything with high quality?....My bad I used the word "Developing" in Pakistan. actually, it is not a relevant word.
by that analogy, india "under develops" eveything! :lol:

I think it's same vaccine
It’s not.

The more the merrier.
Just make sure it is safe to be use for the people.

Learn about Bharat Biotech - Covaxin Vaccine. ANd, I am not talking about Covishield
1. The same Bharat biotech covaxin that brazil denied to import?
So tell me are you using your home developed vaccine? If not to chup kar k betho.

Back
Top Bottom