What's new

NYC is Building Anti-Homeless Streets…

But why not just construct free basic apartments instead of wasting this much effort.
If you have terrible housing laws that protects rogue tenants how could you build apartments? Because you know that your criminal protecting laws will bite you in the location where the sun don't shine.

But anyways, I like this. We don't want to see homeless sleeping in the streets. Something should also be done in the subways.

If you have terrible housing laws that protects rogue tenants how could you build apartments? Because you know that your criminal protecting laws will bite you in the location where the sun don't shine.

But anyways, I like this. We don't want to see homeless sleeping in the streets. Something should also be done in the subways.
But people should have the "freedom" to sleep at wherever they want, no?

Or how about investing in institutions to treat mental illness, drug addiction and poverty alleviation?

just build big halls , instead of rooms. And tell any1 can live or sleep there. Would be cheaper and easier to check hobo for any diseases, and educate them etc.

Back
Top Bottom