What's new

NYT: Modi Pushes Xi to Resolve Border Issue in Kashmir

after xi jinping's order of troops withdrawal, the local chinese commanders must be feeling so demoralized and angry that their perceptions and concerns on ground were totally ignored by their supreme dictator commander :lol: this guy has already made so many enemies in china by putting people behind bars every now and then, i can guess xi jinping's days are numbered, may be, btw, it was an excellent trap, well done prime minister narendra modi :enjoy: this is called caucasian brain! :super:

@Genesis i saw a thread about a chinese calling india backward.... I mean to be honest a rich chinese is poor compared to mexican fruit seller as mexican fruit seller earns more than chinese.

@Genesis i saw a thread about a chinese calling india backward.... I mean to be honest a rich chinese is poor compared to mexican fruit seller as mexican fruit seller earns more than chinese.

Mexico is only 3000 dollars above us on percapita nominal and 5000 ppp.

The earnings here could be a little more for Mexicans, but not really.

But your example is so wrong that it's hilarious. I seen poor Mexicans and I seen poor Chinese and I can tell you poor Chinese is way better ,at least you have a home, social welfare, and safety from drug cartels.

A mexican fruit seller earns crap, and he doesn't make more than even a poor Chinese.

You need to get your facts straight dude.

Let our thermonuclear fire vaporize the defecators. Hear them cry for their Hindu dieties to save them.

@Europa its confirmed that chinese people are idi0ts. They dont think much. In indian veda its written that u are what u eat.... When a snake tries to cross highway he dont see left or right. He only sees where he want to go. What he dont see is truck coming around. Same way this midget chinese thinks. What this idi0t chinese president did is pushed india to take action by joining hands with japan and america. To be honest may be it was in destiny of china not to rule world. They comitting suicide. Mr modi in my view is even smarter than mr obama. Modi takes aim where it hurts most. He invited dalai lama. It means free tibet on agenda of modi and when he goes to america am sure more bad news will come for china. It seems china are getting isolated as even bordering countries joined india recently. China and north korea are the only countries will lick each others wound. Am glad india had the strongest iron man mr Modi. He the chanakya of india.

Mexico is only 3000 dollars above us on percapita nominal and 5000 ppp.

The earnings here could be a little more for Mexicans, but not really.

But your example is so wrong that it's hilarious. I seen poor Mexicans and I seen poor Chinese and I can tell you poor Chinese is way better ,at least you have a home, social welfare, and safety from drug cartels.

A mexican fruit seller earns crap, and he doesn't make more than even a poor Chinese.

You need to get your facts straight dude.

Quite frankly you need to look at that fact that China's GDP per capita is ONLY $5000 more than India. I mean really, that's actually a very tiny amount. The achievement here for China is that they have been able to impart that on 1.4B people. If the gap between China and India is so very obvious with a $5000 difference, what makes you think that the same isn't true between the Chinese and Mexicans with a $3000 difference.

Quite frankly you need to look at that fact that China's GDP per capita is ONLY $5000 more than India. I mean really, that's actually a very tiny amount. The achievement here for China is that they have been able to impart that on 1.4B people. If the gap between China and India is so very obvious with a $5000 difference, what makes you think that the same isn't true between the Chinese and Mexicans with a $3000 difference.

Difference between rich and poor in the respective countries.

population difference, it's a lot harder to compare countries of not so similar size. You being Indian must know the huge difference between developed states and non developed states.

China is also growing far faster than Mexico, while the reverse for India isn't true.

Being the world's factory, things that might cost a pretty penny in Mexico cause less than a penny in China.

Also there's a limit too, while a guy making 3000 and a guy making 6000, the difference is 3, but the living quality is not so much different, but if a guy makes 1000 compare to 3000, that's only 2000, but the guy making 1000 can't survive, that's what the deal is.

treating? What does that mean, is India treating Indian poors shocking? Actually that can actually be shocking cause you allow shanty towns that won't be allowed in China, or needed. Being communists every family has a home at least and land if they are rural.

Ask @LeveragedBuyout

Have you been to Mexico? How would you say the Mexican situation is? I been there and I can't leave the resort, I mean if I don't want drugs or be shot.

Are Mexicans richer than Chinese?

population difference, it's a lot harder to compare countries of not so similar size. You being Indian must know the huge difference between developed states and non developed states.

China is also growing far faster than Mexico, while the reverse for India isn't true.

Being the world's factory, things that might cost a pretty penny in Mexico cause less than a penny in China.

Also there's a limit too, while a guy making 3000 and a guy making 6000, the difference is 3, but the living quality is not so much different, but if a guy makes 1000 compare to 3000, that's only 2000, but the guy making 1000 can't survive, that's what the deal is.

treating? What does that mean, is India treating Indian poors shocking? Actually that can actually be shocking cause you allow shanty towns that won't be allowed in China, or needed. Being communists every family has a home at least and land if they are rural.

Ask @LeveragedBuyout

Have you been to Mexico? How would you say the Mexican situation is? I been there and I can't leave the resort, I mean if I don't want drugs or be shot.

Are Mexicans richer than Chinese?

While I am not exactly a fan of Mexico, strictly speaking, yes, Mexicans citizens are richer than Chinese citizens, on both a nominal and per capital basis:

54aab3ba6c2981ef431b3a2d7ad9a179.png

ee6900ac547b41f8d03fe41fa95e906b.png

I would not be surprised if China closes this gap within the next decade, however.

Personally, I would rather be Chinese than Mexican, unless I were planning to cross the border into the US.

Most Mexican work in the US sent money back home, mexican live next door to the US of course mexicans make make more money than chinese.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom