What's new

Obama Responds to a question of Indian's student about Pakistan

I doubt she even knows what 'terrorist state' means, just like many other bharatis who go around using the phrase. But a good kick in the butt for that *****.

The toughest thing that Obama said on Pakistan is that Pakistan should go faster (which itself is pretty much an insignificant statement), but then cancelled that out by explaining why we're going slow. HAHAHAHA

While in the Indian Parliament he said the terrorist camps within Pak is not acceptable.

Validating the POV of GOI.

I am sorry SMC, but, rightly or wrongly, the impression that the Pakistani intelligence apparatus has deep links with terrorist is not confined to India alone. It is a throwback to the anti-Soviet mujahiddeen movement and the links have been maintained till today. Part of the mujahiddeen movement was diverted to Kashmir by Pakistani intelligence in early 90s after the Soviets left. HUA, LET, JEM are all the results of that action. This is directly related to the spurt of violence related activities in the Valley starting in the early 1990s.

Read the international media headlines over the past few years, you will find many international leaders making statements linking terrorist organisations active in Pakistan with the official Pakistani Establishment ( ISI/PA). Even General Musharraf admitted to this connection on German TV recently.

That's exactly what I am talking about.

I think you need to have a deep look at the west to find out what's going on. The average westerner doesn't even look at Pakistan as a major player in WoT. They are more concerned with other things and never mention Pakistan.

Now as far as western government is concerned, the only slight hint on this may have come from David Cameron, however that was buried when he said that he was talking about individuals in Pakistan, not Pakistani government.

Now Pakistan may have had links in the past, but that by no means proves that it still does.

Same can be said about what Musharraf said. He said Pakistan supported them in the past - 80s and 90s.

If we're to go by the logic that Pakistan supports group XX because it had relations with it in the past, then by the same logic US also supports Taliban and same for UAE and KSA.

While in the Indian Parliament he said the terrorist camps within Pak is not acceptable.

Validating the POV of GOI.

GoI says that Pakistan is exporting terrorism to India. What Obamsa said does not validate that point. He has said that many times already most likely, nothing new. Besides, Obama isn't some god who when says things automatically makes it true. That's the impression I got what you said "validating the POV..."

^ When did he say that Pakistan is a terrorist state like India has been saying for decades? I find this whole idea of the whole world believing what Indians believe utterly laughable. No, the whole world does not believe that Pakistan supports terrorists.

Great! Good for you :cheers:

You be happy with what he said, we are happy with what he did :lol:

:wave:

What did he do? Regarding Pakistan at least? :rofl:

I am not really trying to point out this only happens in India or that Pakistan does not have a terrorist problems. I am trying to reply as to why he had to divert from the girl's question.

Its utterly sad that despite mounting evidence of Pakistani terror induced coercion in PMs words and now evidence of American complicity..still the world at large is unable to acknowledge the facts as they are...

In my view, once the USSR was dismantled the only thing thats happened is the terror Jihad factory which has deep roots in US and Pakistani defence and strategic circles has had to find targets to deploy its capabilities towards. The fact also is that India was able to not lose to this combine in Kashmir partly due to the China factor and Pakistani links with them. Had the Pakistani played its part with the Americans Kashmir would have fallen a few years back..maybe around 97 or so.The reason India had to test the Nuke is a story in itself.

Pakistan is the counterweight to India and China for the US. Fortunately for India, Pakistan played footsie with this arrangement and burnt some bridges with US.....I wont be surprised if India and China come together at some stage and upstage this US-Pak project...especially in Afghanistan...where India has worked with the Chinese friend Iran to build ports and roads between Af-Iran...

India also has refused to side with US on Myanmar...This is the reason for Pakistan to worry becoz given the current scenario...its possible for India to break ONE of the two bonds Pak-US or Pak-China and I do think the Pak-China will be the one broken...

Watch what happens in Seoul.....

That's exactly what I am talking about.

I think you need to have a deep look at the west to find out what's going on. The average westerner doesn't even look at Pakistan as a major player in WoT. They are more concerned with other things and never mention Pakistan.

Now as far as western government is concerned, the only slight hint on this may have come from David Cameron, however that was buried when he said that he was talking about individuals in Pakistan, not Pakistani government.

Now Pakistan may have had links in the past, but that by no means proves that it still does.

Same can be said about what Musharraf said. He said Pakistan supported them in the past - 80s and 90s.

If we're to go by the logic that Pakistan supports group XX because it had relations with it in the past, then by the same logic US also supports Taliban and same for UAE and KSA.

For the sake of all of us, I hope that you are right.

GoI says that Pakistan is exporting terrorism to India. What Obamsa said does not validate that point. He has said that many times already most likely, nothing new. Besides, Obama isn't some god who when says things automatically makes it true. That's the impression I got what you said "validating the POV..."

Appreciate the point that Obama or for that matter the US is not God & neither are we school kids to feel happy or sad if the Class teacher smiled or frowned at us.Even if they were God they too can be questioned and need not be agreed to always.

The fact that despite what Obama said in the Indian Parlt on India's stand on Burma GOI has made no change to its stand shows that luckily GOI " thinks globally but realises that it has to live locally'.

On the issue of validation all I am trying to put across is the fact that the terrorist facilities / organizations must go . GOP admits they are running counter to its national interests yet professes inability to do anything while actually its own agencies are supporting them.

There was nothing wrong with the question. Isnt this what almost every indian youth likes to think? Isnt this what every other indian member here tries to portray. Most importantly even after the hype created by BJP to as why didnt Obama bring in terrorism and Pakistan in his first speech this answer is not less than a face palm to indians.

There was nothing wrong with the question. Isnt this what almost every indian youth likes to think? Isnt this what every other indian member here tries to portray. Most importantly even after the hype created by BJP to as why didnt Obama bring in terrorism and Pakistan in his first speech this answer is not less than a face palm to indians.

the subtlety of this point will be lost to the majority of the indians :bunny:

Every thing asked about Paksitan.
not a single question had been asked about Kashmir
and guess what no SURPRISES in it.

sorry, honey, but no shoaib malik for you!:no:

however, we can offer you the bad boy called shoaib akhtar but i'm afraid this deal will further strengthen your opinion about pakistan being a terrorist state...:lol:

edit: omg, this chick is already following akhtar on twitter:mod:

Back
Top Bottom