What's new

Obama to visit Pakistan in 2011: White House

Nobody cares really..99% Pakistanis don't like obama and hillary!

and forget the aid it is a mere spare change paid to us against the losses we have incurred materially and socially!

Well, thats ur view, I am fine with it but I disagree.

Your country's leadership (political, military and financial) DOES CARE!

Trust me.

Drama aside.

I think your politicians will be hoping that he comes visiting along!

Its prestige when the President of the only super power comes to your country, no matter how much everyone hates him.

Given Pakistan;s image as a country where drone attacks happen everyday to kill the terrorists and recent reports of Taliban/Al Qqaeda senior leadership being in Pakistan combined with some tough talking by Hillary few weeks back, it would soothe some nerves in Islamabad if Obama atleast visits them once and praises Pak's role in WOT in a press briefing in Islamabad.

lol, we don't want our nerves to be soothed!!!!! They can keep beating their drum! We damn care....!

:cheers:

lol, we don't want our nerves to be soothed!!!!! They can keep beating their drum! We damn care....!

Friend.

We would have actually seen Mr. Zardari making the above statement had it been so easy but it isn't.

He is the President of USA, each and every move of his carries weightage and sends a signal.

Well, thats ur view, I am fine with it but I disagree.

Your country's leadership (political, military and financial) DOES CARE!

Trust me.

So does yours!
But here we are not talking about leadership but only general public sentiments....! BTW had our leadership cared to the extent you said, we would have started North Waziristan operation many many months before...! So Chill and start caring about your country leaders...!

Friend.

We would have actually seen Mr. Zardari making the above statement had it been so easy but it isn't.

He is the President of USA, each and every move of his carries weightage and sends a signal.

You seems to be a kid to me! Are you sure that such kind of statements can be made at higher level! Even rivals don't issue these statements openly, rather their action may give its reflection.

So does yours!
But here we are not talking about leadership but only general public sentiments....! BTW had our leadership cared to the extent you said, we would have started North Waziristan operation many many months before...! So Chill and start caring about your country leaders...!

DOes general public sentiment even matter? :lol:

AL that matters is what the government wants to do.

Going by public sentiment, the drone attacks would have had been stopped long time back, right?

And hey, I dont care a damn about where Obama goes but since a thread has been opened, so we all discuss :cheers:

You seems to be a kid to me! Are you sure that such kind of statements can be made at higher level! Even rivals don't issue these statements openly, rather their action may give its reflection.

I wrote that to drive my point home. :lol:

DO not take it literally.

But where are they deployed in Pakistan ?? Can you name their bases and place ?? We really want to hear as we don't know where they are.

May be you guys know.

Plus, did he said he is gonna have a 100% withdrawal from Afghanistan or partial, just like Iraq where they are keeping a few thousand troops.

They and Nato gets its supplies via pakistan, and its what many pakistani nationalist here on forum claimed.
US agents all over the state responsible for acts

Obama said that we would start pulling out troops by end of 2011, its deadline that he gave.He didnt specified how long would it take for completion of process.

Back
Top Bottom