What's new

OBSESSED: UP Government now cracking down on companies with halal certification after FIR is filed against them for promoting halal products

Animal has to be killed in a certain way, and more animals than pig are haram there is a longer list
You can go check just about any eating joint in India and they have a sticker certifying it is halal, same with most poultry and meat products, frozen stuff etc. Nobody has a problem with it.

There's no need for halal sticker on a packet of rice or laal mirch etc.. which is what we're talking about here.

That's for Islamic countries where everything from makeup to soda has a halal sticker.

Well, you people do have a knack of mixing gobar with cosmetics.

There's this huge Hindu conglomerate called Patanjali Aryuved which has made a fortune selling knock-offs and fake Aryuvedic products to Hindus but they are too busy being concerned about our Halal certs.

At the end of the day man they are pajeets like you, I think it has more to do with being Indian than any religion

You won't find this in Pakistan which almost proves my point
I don't know how you do it Pakistan. Our experience is with what Muslims do here. It's not like other Indians forced them to "blow" over food.

Halal means slaughtered meat of an animal with split hoofs sans 'additives' such as blood, urine, poo-poo, etcetera.
Halal basically should be food products made by Muslims right? A non-Muslim cannot make food that's halal. Then you pay hundreds of thousands of rupees to someone to get your product certified as halal. To summarise you have to hire Muslims, then you have to get a private Muslim body to certify the food. All this creates a parallel economy, which cannot be allowed in sovereign states. The government can take over? No, a secular state cannot be part of creating a food with religion in it.

Your equivalence is false, even in India, there are foods that have green and red dots on them which either means vegetarian or non-veg. This is mandatory, but it's a self-certification. This doesn't create a parallel structure that certifies food, and neither does it have any requirements apart from the fact that food products should be tagged to see if they contain meat or any other non-vegetarian items.

Imagine if tomorrow Hindus, Christians, Sikhs etc... start demanding foods be tagged saying no Muslim was involved in the preparation of this food. For a multicultural country like India, these kinds of activities should be nipped in the bud.

Halal basically should be food products made by Muslims right? A non-Muslim cannot make food that's halal. Then you pay hundreds of thousands of rupees to someone to get your product certified as halal. To summarise you have to hire Muslims, then you have to get a private Muslim body to certify the food. All this creates a parallel economy, which cannot be allowed in sovereign states. The government can take over? No, a secular state cannot be part of creating a food with religion in it.

Your equivalence is false, even in India, there are foods that have green and red dots on them which either means vegetarian or non-veg. This is mandatory, but it's a self-certification. This doesn't create a parallel structure that certifies food, and neither does it have any requirements apart from the fact that food products should be tagged to see if they contain meat or any other non-vegetarian items.

Imagine if tomorrow Hindus, Christians, Sikhs etc... start demanding foods be tagged saying no Muslim was involved in the preparation of this food. For a multicultural country like India, these kinds of activities should be nipped in the bud.
Deranged Chindoo logic. Temples can only be staffed by Chindoos, so all the beggars who squat in there doing kama sutra with Devadasis and relying on handouts and gifts from low-caste visitors in return for "blessings" are also Chindoos - A PARALLEL ECONOMY. Will Modi-zi and Yogi-zi blanket shut down all those lingam and bandar shrines set-up to siphon wealth out of lower-castes into the pockets of UC Chindoos??

I feel sad for you if that's the only proof you have, because on the other hand, I only need to go my nearest mandir and no doubt I'll see some red-dotted pot-bellied bandar spraying the floor with gomutra to purify it.
You might feel sad, also alt news simply is a whitewashed news site. Tell me you would eat that food prepared like this? The video is not even edited, it clearly shows the Imam doing something close to his mouth. This is not the only video either there are many, but I'd rather not watch more of it:bad:

alt news simply is a whitewashed news site.
Altnews is quoting the people arranging the event. Idk what that's got to do with being VITEVASHED.
clearly shows the Imam doing something close to his mouth.
Yes, as he says, he was blowing.
Tell me you would eat that food prepared like this?
Yes. I would also add, I'd eat 100 plates of this over a single steaming pile of gobar you bandars chow down every day.

Altnews is quoting the people arranging the event. Idk what that's got to do with being VITEVASHED.

Yes, as he says, he was blowing.

Yes. I would also add, I'd eat 100 plates of this over a single steaming pile of gobar you bandars chow down every day.
Yeah, people arranging the event sure have a lot of explaining to do when the video is shown.:lol: Good explanation, would you eat that food, an Imam who happens to "blow" over it? I wouldn't especially considering the video came out during COVID times, but I guess the air coming out of Imam's mouth has healing powers so, maybe go ahead.

Yeah, people arranging the event sure have a lot of explaining to do when the video is shown.:lol: Good explanation, would you eat that food, an Imam who happens to "blow" over it? I wouldn't especially considering the video came out during COVID times, but I guess the air coming out of Imam's mouth has healing powers so, maybe go ahead.
Yes let me reiterate - I would eat 100 plates of a dish where someone blew over it over a single gobar prasad handed to me by a naked guy with dots and lines on his head. Also, this guy talking about Corona devi as if it wasn't Chindoos who ended up clogging the Ganga with corpses. Come on, find a different line of attack.

All this creates a parallel economy, which cannot be allowed in sovereign states.

And yet most 'sovereign states' have several meat certifications, none of which are religious in nature:

1700376326261.png

1700376544797.png

Parallel economy, heh!

Yes let me reiterate - I would eat 100 plates of a dish where someone blew over it over a single gobar prasad handed to me by a naked guy with dots and lines on his head. Also, this guy talking about Corona devi as if it wasn't Chindoos who ended up clogging the Ganga with corpses. Come on, find a different line of attack.
Be my guest, go ahead and eat it too. This is specially prepared for you spit water :sarcastic: I'll send some over if ever get my hands (with gloves) on it.

Back
Top Bottom