What's new

Occupied Kashmir Srinagar Echoes With Pakistan Zindabad Chants

You are no lucknawi but Pakistani my friend . I am lucknawi and proud of it . Why did you run away from Lucknow ? Your so called indianized cousins never sided with Pakistan in any of the wars but instead gave you a bloody nose .
You are just jealous that India is big while Pakistan is small in area and that you have only lost land since partition while India has gained land and become even bigger . I know small countries are insignificant.

Wrong . We speak Hindustani in North India while southern Muslims have nothing to do with either Urdu or Hindi . I live in North India and studied Hindi at school So obviously my Hindi would be good .
Whats Hindustani, wow, you invented a new language just so that you could direct muslims thinking. We will never surrender to you hindutvas. You are mass murderers and had no culture until you were civilized. one of you killed the most peaceful person in the sub continent, Gandhi.

How do you know who sides with Pakistan during wars. I have tried and set up organizations of Lucknowis where we discuss the benefits of allying with Pakistan and dividing this rogue Indian state. Pakistan has always had the best in mind for us muslims. I suggest you tone down and think seriously about what would happen if Hindutvas attacked you. Where would you go except Pakistan. Thats if you are a Hinduized muslim. Otherwise as sure as I am that you are a hindutva you should buzz off.

Whats Hindustani, wow, you invented a new language just so that you could direct muslims thinking. We will never surrender to you hindutvas. You are mass murderers and had no culture until you were civilized. one of you killed the most peaceful person in the sub continent, Gandhi.

How do you know who sides with Pakistan during wars. I have tried and set up organizations of Lucknowis where we discuss the benefits of allying with Pakistan and dividing this rogue Indian state. Pakistan has always had the best in mind for us muslims. I suggest you tone down and think seriously about what would happen if Hindutvas attacked you. Where would you go except Pakistan. Thats if you are a Hinduized muslim. Otherwise as sure as I am that you are a hindutva you should buzz off.

Why don't you sear:guns:ch Hindustani language on Google . It's the mixture of Hindi and Urdu and is lingua franca of most North Indians and Pakistanis .

Gandhi was not very peaceful . He was a casteist , colourist , racist and classist bigot . And I am no hindutva:sick:

How can you call it azad when it is occupied by Pakistan ? Hypocrisy much ?

I sleep very well thank you.

How do you sleep after Hindus have demolished your Ayodhya Mosque and rape your sisters every day ?

Same way after you are sleeping after pakistan govt is killing its own citizens with fighter jets, and leasing americans to killl its own citizen via drones.

?

So thats your excuse to justify TNT ? we have our differences with extremist hindus and are trying to solve them amicably . But sunnis are terrorizing and butchering shias , ahmadis , hindus etc on daily basis . Pakistan is living hell . We are very grateful we didnt leave for pakistan in 47
Proud of you Brother.

Did any international players who took part in this marathon get injured?

I hope they were safe. Indian police and military is known for their brutality against minorities and unarmed civilians.

Hope in Occupied Kashmir all those who went there to take part in Kashmir Marathon were safe!

Why don't you sear:guns:ch Hindustani language on Google . It's the mixture of Hindi and Urdu and is lingua franca of most North Indians and Pakistanis .

Gandhi was not very peaceful . He was a casteist , colourist , racist and classist bigot . And I am no hindutva:sick:

what a ch..yapa logic but here you go.

Our people don't raise Indian flags in Azad Kashmir. They even burn your flags every other day in soldarity with their kashmiri brothers across the border.
Don't protest against authorities & Federal govt. b/c we don't oppress them nor we kill them in fake shoot outs, nor we rape their mother & sisters like you guys do & think it's a proud thing to do.
They don't sing ara baya dara banya-e jaya hind or whatever bullshit you claim as your anthem.
They have their own freedom to form governments, their own system & their right to do anything related to their constitution.
Our security forces doesn't out number voters in Elections.
Our Kashmiris do not get their houses raided at any time of the night
They observe black day every year in soldarity with their kashmiri brothers jailed in IOJ for past 68 years, India occupied Jail..

Last edited:

There is no such language. Muslims speak urdu. Hindus speak Hindi. Its a pervasive cultural difference amongst us muslims which is why are so keen to maintain urdu-its our lingua franca. Occupied UP muslims have most links to Pakistan. My entire family either moved from Lucknow Rohillakhand etc or is left there and many support Pakistan. My nana was one of the biggest supporters and stayed on in Lucknow. I will not sacrifice our links and traditions for India, ever. We have a distinct identity and we are keen to maintain it. Indians should have thought of unity when they grabbed our land and killed our people.

i give you a chance to admit you are a hindutva. You shouldn't be ashamed of your culture. You anyway claim we muslims are outsiders. Stop these attempts to direct muslim thought and instead treat us well. We will never be pro indian if you do not stop attempts to subvert us.

what a ch..yapa logic but here you go.

Our people don't raise Indian flags in Azad Kashmir. They even burn your flags every other day in soldarity with their kashmiri brothers across the border.
Don't protest against authorities & Federal govt. b/c we don't oppress them nor we kill them in fake shoot outs, nor we rape their mother & sisters like you guys do & think it's a proud thing to do.
They don't sing ara baya dara banya-e jaya hind or whatever bullshit you claim as your anthem.
They have their own freedom to form governments, their own system & their right to do anything related to their constitution.
Our security forces doesn't out number voters in Elections.
Our Kashmiris do not get their houses raided at any time of the night
They observe black day every year in soldarity with their kashmiri brothers jailed in IOJ for past 68 years, India occupied Jail..

First of all people of p-o-k are not kashmiris because real kashmiris are koshur speakers from the valley . Technically you dont even have any kashmir because only the valley is called kashmir , neither jammu nor ladakh or gb ajk .Your so called kashmiris are actually potoharis and punjabis who have nothing to do with kashmiris .Kashmiris have all those privileges which you mentioned in India . Kashmir is not going anywhere . It's going to stay with India forever . P-o-k is India too just that it is occupied illegally by Pakistan .

There is no such language. Muslims speak urdu. Hindus speak Hindi. Its a pervasive cultural difference amongst us muslims which is why are so keen to maintain urdu-its our lingua franca. Occupied UP muslims have most links to Pakistan. My entire family either moved from Lucknow Rohillakhand etc or is left there and many support Pakistan. My nana was one of the biggest supporters and stayed on in Lucknow. I will not sacrifice our links and traditions for India, ever. We have a distinct identity and we are keen to maintain it. Indians should have thought of unity when they grabbed our land and killed our people.

i give you a chance to admit you are a hindutva. You shouldn't be ashamed of your culture. You anyway claim we muslims are outsiders. Stop these attempts to direct muslim thought and instead treat us well. We will never be pro indian if you do not stop attempts to subvert us.
Why do you think Muslims can't be pro India ? Noone uses bookish Hindi or Urdu anywhere in the world in day to day life . it's Hindustani , a mixture of both that is spoken .
Mr Radcliffe gave UP along with Lucknow to india in 47 . we didn't occupy anything illegally . How are u going to get UP when it has a non Muslim majority and also Muslims being heavily anti Pakistan there . We may have some issues with Hindus but we look down upon Pakistan and especially those who left in 1947 .

The schooling is in hindi, that is clear with my cousins as well and they have trouble reading urdu but the language spoken at home, particularly the UP muslims is urdu. This guy is merely a hindutva troll.
Indian Muslims speak fantastic Hindi..60 percent of Hindi teachers in telangana are Muslims in both govt and pvt schools.

Well thank you for posting it.....

So there is tourism on both sides....well it is good.....
Come here some day & see we're not trying to reach India as your profile pic says. :P

First of all people of p-o-k are not kashmiris because real kashmiris are koshur speakers from the valley . Technically you dont even have any kashmir because only the valley is called kashmir , neither jammu nor ladakh or gb ajk .Your so called kashmiris are actually potoharis and punjabis who have nothing to do with kashmiris .Kashmiris have all those privileges which you mentioned in India . Kashmir is not going anywhere . It's going to stay with India forever . P-o-k is India too just that it is occupied illegally by Pakistan .
Kashmiris are not Kashmiris but they're Indians
Pakistanis are not Pakistani but Indians.

-Hindutva logic

Don't worry much. @Faizal Khan is a typical Hindutva posing as a muslim...

Their obsession with us and our distinct identity is surprising. All muslims of the sub continent are Pakistanis. There is nothing such as Indian muslim. Lucknow, Hyderabad and Kashmir all are trying our best to beat back India and create a state merged with Pakistan.

Also those who claim India is more Islamic than Pakistan are people who have no knowledge of Islam.

Are you sleeping buddy?? It is early morning man..You should wake up from your dreams.....

Back
Top Bottom