What's new

Occupied Kashmir Srinagar Echoes With Pakistan Zindabad Chants

You sound like a typical Hindu extremist spewing his venom as an imposter pretending to be a Muslim.

I can say you have not encountered an Indian Muslim. They have very few kind words for Pakistan.

I sleep very well thank you.

How do you sleep after Hindus have demolished your Ayodhya Mosque and rape your sisters every day ?
?

So thats your excuse to justify TNT ? we have our differences with extremist hindus and are trying to solve them amicably . But sunnis are terrorizing and butchering shias , ahmadis , hindus etc on daily basis . Pakistan is living hell . We are very grateful we didnt leave for pakistan in 47

I can say you have not encountered an Indian Muslim. They have very few kind words for Pakistan.

Sir, both my parents are originally from DEHLI and I have met hundreds of Indian Muslims in the US.

They absolutely detest Extremist Hindus and have shared their private thoughts with me.

That is not to say all Hindus are the same. There are many decent Hindus and I have had many dear friends who happen to be Hindus.

Most Pakistanis make a distinction between Extremist Hindutva supporting Hindus and everyday ordinary Hindus.

?

So thats your excuse to justify TNT ? we have our differences with extremist hindus and are trying to solve them amicably . But sunnis are terrorizing and butchering shias , ahmadis , hindus etc on daily basis . Pakistan is living hell . We are very grateful we didnt leave for pakistan in 47

We are happy you have remained in that cesspool, but obviously the Kashmiris are trying to get the hell out.

Piss off Paaki !! You pakistani muslims spread terrorism in the whole world and bring a bad name to islam .

Paak means clean. Hindustani Muslim means hindu. Don't hindus call you guys mohammdens, just like the british did? :lol:

Have some self-respect. Oh wait, I forgot you are a hindustani mohammden. :lol:

?

I guess you are a Shia, right? :) Welcome to the forum.

:lol: lol India is jannat compared to pakistan
2013-02-13_10-03-15_976.jpg

You can keep this Indian jannat. :o:

Paak means clean. Hindustani Muslim means hindu. Don't hindus call you guys mohammdens, just like the british did? :lol:

Have some self-respect. Oh wait, I forgot you are a hindustani mohammden. :lol:
Watch too much bollywood ? Bajrangi effect ? Hardly anyone calls us mohammaden

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom