What's new

occupied Pakistan

naseebkhanniazi

Reaction score
Aoa
Dear members mujhae yae kahtae howae nehayat afsos ho rha hae k hum aaj tak gulami k zindage guzar rahae Han kahnae ko hum aazad mgr buri trha gulam Han Pakistan aik aesa mulk ban choka hae jis ko Jo jasae chahae ghoma lae hum aik zamer frosh or bhekari mulk ki haseat sae dunya mn jane jate Han jab k yae mulk es leyae nhi bnatha hmari policy USA saudia ka matahet hae merar QUESTION yae hae Kia hum es daldal sae kabhe niakl saktae Han plz serious reply kren shukria

don't lose hope we have to bring it out and we will sure . قوموں کی تاریخ میں اچھے برے دن آتے رہتے ہیں کبھی برے دن سالوں اور عشروں تک لمبے ہوتے ہیں اور پھر قومین اٹھ کھڑی ہوتی ہیں ہم ایک نئی قوم ہیں اور ہمین اتنی جلدی دل چھوڑنے کی ضرورت نہین ہے ۔ مانا حالات خراب ہین پر اتنے بھی نہین اچھائی اور برائی ساتھ ساتھ چلتے ہیں کبھی برائی دو چار قدم آگے نکل بھی جائے تو بھی آخری جیت اچھائی کی ہوتی ہے ۔ امید ہے آپ ہمارے ساتھ رہ کر یہاں سیکھتے سکھاتے رہیں گے ۔

Pakistan is still a new country.we will have to go before many such occasion to become a true country.yes a true country

I agree with you sir but now we are on dead end we waste lot of time and we have less time to recover and I think there is still the chance of new experiment with Pakistan by our policy makers when change will come no one knows and that point make us tens

I agree with you sir but now we are on dead end we waste lot of time and we have less time to recover and I think there is still the chance of new experiment with Pakistan by our policy makers when change will come no one knows and that point make us tens

what ghulami ki zindagi.. you got independent country..

I am talking about independent policy aik makroz mulk or mafdprast seastadan kse bhe azad mulk ko gulam bnaskte han

no wrong dear there is no dead end just go little back read abut US civil war read abut french GB colonies and welth power they were enjoying . just read abut WW2 destruction and winners lossers . nothing is dead end . time will never stop and time will never end till we have end of earth . just keep your brain optimist and think abut bright side of pic . we have long way to go we are youngs we have to build this country . nothing is gonna end and 60 years is not long time . these eqperments blood thoughts ways and failures are part of our history and we will one day sure look back . just think this gen lose ok what abut next and next gen ? our future is bright . check what we was in 1947 and where we are today . i am living a country made by black gold with budget of 500bn$ and still people here complain abut inflation jobless and gov services etc . whole world is facing their own problems we are not alone.

I am talking about independent policy aik makroz mulk or mafdprast seastadan kse bhe azad mulk ko gulam bnaskte han

then again you check my brother maqrooz .

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_external_debt

every country is maqrooz . yes we have issue of bad apples in power but it will not stay forever every country god good bad gov we wasted many years and sure we will waste more years on it but its not end of world check our where we are in external debt and how many% of GDP .

Aoa
Dear members mujhae yae kahtae howae nehayat afsos ho rha hae k hum aaj tak gulami k zindage guzar rahae Han kahnae ko hum aazad mgr buri trha gulam Han Pakistan aik aesa mulk ban choka hae jis ko Jo jasae chahae ghoma lae hum aik zamer frosh or bhekari mulk ki haseat sae dunya mn jane jate Han jab k yae mulk es leyae nhi bnatha hmari policy USA saudia ka matahet hae merar QUESTION yae hae Kia hum es daldal sae kabhe niakl saktae Han plz serious reply kren shukria

ofcourse we will...

@naseebkhanniazi

Sabr mere bhai. Ham sab isi dard main mubtila hain.

Iman
Itehad
Nazm
Yaqeen

we will make it, but we would have to work hard.

Last edited by a moderator:
@naseebkhanniazi

Sabr mere bhai. Ham sab isi dard main mubtila hain.

Iman
Itehad
Nazm
Yaqeen

we will make it, but we would have to work hard.
trust me we won't make it with your Qaid's democracy !!!

I'm not a religious person but i'm a student of history and in my opinion a one-man leader ship is far better than putting some corrupt idiot dumba$$es in a room and ask them to run a country. when i was a kid , i heard a hadith and i still remember it. here's the meaning : "Do not give a position of power to a man who asks for it."

So the sooner Pakistanis like you give up your BS romance with the democracy the better !!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

I'm not a religious person but i'm a student of history and in my opinion a one-man leader ship is far better than putting some corrupt idiot dumba$$es in a room and ask them to run a country. when i was a kid , i heard a hadith and i still remember it. here's the meaning : "Do not give a position of power to a man who asks for it."

So the sooner Pakistanis like you give up your BS romance with the democracy the better !!!!

who is going to be that one man? or woman :girl_wacko:

Every nation goes through lows of variable problems facing it, Pakistan needs is nationalist leaders and independent flexible foreign policy

Try to present arguments not statements.

As for your one man; what will you have? A main course of Zia with a side order of Bashar al-Assad? I don't know about you but I'm a tad indisposed towards being whipped like a dumb jackass. And yeah those beloved dictators of your's would be put into power unwillingly....

Back
Top Bottom