What's new

ODI Series: Pakistan vs England

I am sad that Umpiring was Unfair ... In This Series ..

Last edited by a moderator:
sick of these umpires sir specially billy doctrove why simon taufel not been send to this series out of my mind very very unfair when england team ask umpires they go to third umpire but when pakistan they dont where is this ICC cricket is not fair play for sure and ICC will only loose its members and game will not going to be global

Pakistan cricket team returns home

PakReturn_01.jpg

PakReturn_02.jpg

PakReturn_03.jpg

PakReturn_04.jpg

PakReturn_05.jpg

i hate the AKMAL BROTHERS DROP THESE TWO ARROGANT LOSERS!!!! USELESS BLACK MAILERS! AND UMAR AKMAL IS TOO ARROGANT & HIS CRICKET IS GETTING SHITTER BY THE DAY!

Time to close this thread i guess?
or remove it from the sticky threads

sick of these umpires sir specially billy doctrove why simon taufel not been send to this series out of my mind very very unfair when england team ask umpires they go to third umpire but when pakistan they dont where is this ICC cricket is not fair play for sure and ICC will only loose its members and game will not going to be global

Agreed sir, Billy Doctrove is not a consistent umpire. The reason for not referring Pakistani appeal was due to appealing after they saw it on large screen. But to my opinion appeal is valid just before next delivery. IMO it was just umpires personal annoyance.

Back
Top Bottom