What's new

Of Gulalai and Articles 62/63: PML-N’s new strategy to disqualify...

20476492_1868920156457393_409184320638974275_n.jpg

after gen bajwa held meeting with ik nawaz govt become weak day by day till it ended.remarks of sc judges in case against ik show their leneancy and bias towards ik
Gen Bajwa has met IK only once and he has met other leaders as well. Bajwa was appointed by N league and based on how the Dawn leaks matter concluded, I would say he is a thorough professional and not part of any politics - even your hawks agree with that. About remarks by SC, they have to look at things on merit and law and cannot be unnecessarily harsh with IK just to make things balanced with NS. Based on the questions asked by SC from IK, I think they have been more harsh like asking for income reports and transactions from his county cricket - which was outside Pakistan and at a time he wasnt in politics or had even the intention of holding a public office. But you wont see it that way on merit as you already have a biased mindset, and just want to balance things between PTI and PML N.

Last edited:
Whatever Imran Khan has done as part of his personal life should not be a matter of concern for us from a political point of view, while I agree that the accusations leveled agaist him should NOT BE IGNORED, we need to think from a perspective that is focused on what is better for Pakistan in terms of development and reform, his proposed reforms and measures seem promising, we're tried other parties and things did not work out so well, Pakistan survived them, and by the way even Martin Luther King Jr. cheated on his wife, that was bad, but what his movement was able to achieve helped moved the U.S. forwad in terms of racism and social acceptance, perhaps Imran Khan could do the same?

If you are thinking me noon leagi Sir I am not, I have no faith on any political party or leader.

I am still sure he could be easily sentenced over not accepting her illegitimate daughter.

I am not embarrassing my self but I am sure because of me some Pitian got embarrassed.

This preacher of justice (Niazi) is not respecting a judgement by California court regarding Tarian. He is just one hell of a baygairat. This niazee is another madaree who has made a lots fool.

And Miss Gula lai who by the way called all Pakistanis on same pretext that they don't honor the females. Is she high on drugs or best on opium. Who made her a MNA, how come her mother is on a respectable position. Her sister plays international squash and represents Pakistan. Her father should be ashamed of her but that cant be because he has no honor. We should ask the honorable Supreme court to definitely probe into this matter of offending the entire Male population of Pakistan which includes President, Prime Minister, Chief of Army, Navy and Airforce and judeges of all courts. By the way they all are men. And if Miss Gula lai thinks that no one respects her. Then how in the world she remained as an MNA for four years. A big question mark hangs on her character integrity.

ik will never be disqualify in present situation as he enjoys full support of current sc judges Army establishment and majority of public

A corrupt PM dismissed by court after hearing the case for 9 long months. The case had overwhelming evidence of corruption which Sharif family was not able to explain despite being given opportunities. The case is strong court had to instruct to file criminal cases in NAB. Yet Nooni Toons believe this was a conspiracy.

That Nawaz Sharif was a political child of Generals Zia and Jilani was not a conspiracy against Pakistan? The vestiges of Zia rule has destroyed Pakistan socially and economically. This political dynasty of Sharif has to come to an end. Their arrogance, their pride had to take a fall. They have damaged Pakistan for their personal interests, have used the trust of people to benefit their family. This is not a conspiracy to you! But exposing their lies, their corruption is a conspiracy.

Not the case I.K could be disqualify over his illegitimate daughter and US court already ruled against him, it is just a time someone file a petition against him.
That's not a ruling by a Pakistani court, thus US Courts have no precedence in Pakistani courts. The daughter would have to come to Pakistan, take a DNA test, a DNA test would also be required of IK and than a decision could be reached.
Irrespective of the US court ruling, the legal application of it in Pakistan, DNA tests, etc. etc. just for the sake of argument let's assume that someone brings this case to the court in an attempt to force disqualification on these grounds.

Now the simple question that arises is how would anyone "PROVE" that the ... let's say the "child-making process" ... was knowingly, willfully and actually done.

I mean the accused might say that they were drugged and unconscious during that whole ... fiasco ... and have no memory of it. Male rapes happen often and celebrities of some stature are especially vulnerable.

Or that they were drugged and unconcious whilst the ... let's say the DNAs ... were extracted and preserved for the purposes of a test-tube birth and relevant medical records of such test-tube birth are no longer available.

These are just two points but of course even better arguments can be made by expert lawyers of this field.

So the biggest hurdle with this case, even if it arrives in court, is providing "PROOF" that the act occcured knowingly, willfully and actually. And in the absence of any such proof, there's no literally no chance that the accused can be held liable on this point.

P.S.: No disrespect is intended towards any accused or related party, the above points are solely for some food for thought.

A corrupt PM dismissed by court after hearing the case for 9 long months. The case had overwhelming evidence of corruption which Sharif family was not able to explain despite being given opportunities. The case is strong court had to instruct to file criminal cases in NAB. Yet Nooni Toons believe this was a conspiracy.

That Nawaz Sharif was a political child of Generals Zia and Jilani was not a conspiracy against Pakistan? The vestiges of Zia rule has destroyed Pakistan socially and economically. This political dynasty of Sharif has to come to an end. Their arrogance, their pride had to take a fall. They have damaged Pakistan for their personal interests, have used the trust of people to benefit their family. This is not a conspiracy to you! But exposing their lies, their corruption is a conspiracy.
in my view it is not a conspiracy but in pakistan considering history court cannot give big judgment against powerful unless it is supported by army or other powers.this is my point

Problem is personal issues are not related to politics. Otherwise from Maulana Diesel to Kashmir Prime Minister everyone will stand disqualified. Mr Sharif is barred because he did Money laundering as being Prime Minister and failed to justify it with fake documents. Mr. Imran is not accused of money laundering. Pakistani paisay invoive honay chahiyay. Character assassination nahin. Phir to Aunty Gula lai bhi nahin bachay gi aur Mariam Aurangzeb. We people when don't have any other solid proof always attack characters of others.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom