What's new

Offensive comments By president Zardari

Sharif bradraan ko dee huee chamakk meree hai,jabb chahay ley loon..woh to khud muhajir hain"
Before you criticize them, you might want to wait until the shameful Sharif Bradran come up with a worse response

I'm not a supporter of PML-N but it is also true that migration is a sunnat of Hazrat Muhammad SAW.

Don't worry guys.
This is only for public consumption.
Behind doors they are best friends.

Just like in wikileaks how they said "in public we will condemn drone attacks, but go ahead and kill anyone you want"

But its comments like these that create chaos like Karachi resulting in innocents getting killed.. These politicians should be thrown in jail for such divisive comments.. We have enough of these in India too, so I know how you guys feel

and people say, MQM is using the mahajir card!!! thise guys who say that zardari is not involved to disrupt peace in karachi, take some lessons

according to the principle MQM being in coalition zardai shouldnt have saidlike this

Guys Election Campaign has started, this mouth firing of PPP & PML (N) against each other will go on and on until elections.

does anyone takes zardari seriously? he is the biggest troll in pakistani politics

We can take away your status too Zardari, don't you remember, this is democracy :devil:

ladies and gentlmen, i presentto you the President of a Sindhi party, not of pakistan!!!

I still pray for Zardari’s father: Nawaz Sharif

PESHAWAR: Pakistan Muslim League (PML-N) chief Nawaz Sharif, responding to President Asif Ali Zardari’s personal remarks against him, said that he still prays for the forgiveness of Zardari’s father.

Addressing a gathering in Peshawar, Sharif said that he even went to the hospital to see Zardari’s father when he was unwell.

Sharif was responding to Zardari’s speech on Thursday where he said that the Sharif brothers did not have enough people to “even offer funeral prayers” of their father and had taken him to Data Darbar because of the number of people present at the shrine.

Zardari continued bashing the PML-N for the second day while Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam (JUI-F) chief Fazlur Rehman sided with the PML-N on Friday requesting the party to not respond to the president’s statements.

Sharif, during his address, counted the inefficiencies of the ruling government and boasted of how his government did well when they were in power.

I still pray for Zardari

Nawaz Sharif you are a thorough Gentelman...No doubt you are my Leader!!

PESHAWAR: Pakistan Muslim League (PML-N) chief Nawaz Sharif, responding to President Asif Ali Zardari’s personal remarks against him, said that he still prays for the forgiveness of Zardari’s father.

Addressing a gathering in Peshawar, Sharif said that he even went to the hospital to see Zardari’s father when he was unwell.

Sharif was responding to Zardari’s speech on Thursday where he said that the Sharif brothers did not have enough people to “even offer funeral prayers” of their father and had taken him to Data Darbar because of the number of people present at the shrine.

Zardari continued bashing the PML-N for the second day while Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam (JUI-F) chief Fazlur Rehman sided with the PML-N on Friday requesting the party to not respond to the president’s statements.

Sharif, during his address, counted the inefficiencies of the ruling government and boasted of how his government did well when they were in power.

I still pray for Zardari

Are you bald also? :rofl:

I still pray for Zardari

You own a fake degree also?

I still pray for Zardari

And just like shumaila rana u also did credit card fraud ?

Back
Top Bottom