What's new

OGRA recommends up to 47% increase in gas prices

I live in the real world, very much. The whole point of raising costs is to force a cut down in consumption. People have to get by with less than before. Yes, it is not going to be easy, but what cannot be cured must be endured.
Someone who never got any thing from the state. Who was and is poor. Had nothing to do with the elections or politics. Too busy trying to feed his family and keep his head above water. Still paying hefty indirect taxes. Getting nothing in return. Now will have to pay even more for basic needs like oil and gas. Unfair don't you think. No morality here

IMF want to push Pakistan into stone age and some people are warmly support them
Pakistani are already more or less in the stone age
id rather have the IMF run our entire economy than the incompetent monkeys ruling over us these past 30 years

Petroleum minister has already declared Geyser as luxury item. Any person having any dream relief from his govt is delusional. PM Jahangir Tareen does not care for common man.

Why dont they get the stolen 83 billion rupees from former runaway now vip detainee chairman of ogra Mr Sadiq??? who is stopping IK from recovering such a big amount??? Isko kon rulaye ga?? I guess ogra can go to hell now for all I care.

Someone who never got any thing from the state. Who was and is poor. Had nothing to do with the elections or politics. Too busy trying to feed his family and keep his head above water. Still paying hefty indirect taxes. Getting nothing in return. Now will have to pay even more for basic needs like oil and gas. Unfair don't you think. No morality here

Unfair? Of course. But that is just how things are done in Pakistan, and therefore reality as well, in both the new and the old Pakistan. Some things will not change.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom