What's new

Oh i scareds....US warns Pakistan over release of Lakhvi

what made you think it was the lakhwi relase reaction! they have been attacking on those areas for quite a time. you indians have some mental issues just relate every thing to you:-)
First see whom I replied to and what I replied for, then consider quoting me with a better answer.

pakistani govt will frame some more charges and keep him in..like he stole neighbour's goat or something.

Indian Diplomacy is impacting....

Terrorists are cornered.. Once they are push to corner , final assault will break there neck..

Indians, Iranians, Afghans, Arabs and now American....anyone else
Pakistani must be pissing in their shalwars...piss flood is expected soon.
oh wait...we don cayeh

There are going to be floods in paksitan again?

US has drifted into a strategic relationship with India. India's strategic position to deter China and a big market for both arms and American products has brought US closer to India. The pro-India behavior also owes a lot to American Indians who are now an essential part of american society. From media, wall street, Capital hill to main street. Indian Americans have helped nurturing US-IND strategic relationship. On the other hand, Pakistani americans have broadly failed to yield anything not to mention Islamabad strictly seeing Washington from a military scope. Lakhvi and Hafiz Saeed issue is an example of how we have broadly failed to synchronize Pakistan with US

WASHINGTON: The United States has warned Pakistan that there may be consequences for freeing Zaki-ur-Rehman Lakhvi, a suspect in the 2008 Mumbai terrorist attacks.
'Consequences'?? :woot: :rofl: Yep! Probably another $1 billion aid for a job well done!! The US sucks!

And everyone seems to be gunning for Pakistan lately - from the House of Saud to the UAE to the US, France, Germany, Israel, and of course India!! :blah: Just a lot of hot gas being spewed out adding to global warming. If no one can do anything but just lip service, they should just shut up!

Back
Top Bottom