What's new

OIC Peace Keeping Force for maintaining peace in majority Muslim countries

GCC is part of your OICPKF , so this issue comes first.

i will tell you more specific names, fix Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Qatar, Jordan and UAE (bring full democracy in all those country), check history , in 3 arab-israel wars only Jordan participated in 2 wars (rest of them just watched) and Egypt, Syria and Iraq participated in war 3 wars among all arab countries.

Good, I always like specifics. All GCC countries you mentioned are fully functioning states, regardless of the system of govt. OICPKF or OIC is not in the business of promoting one form of govt. against another, it is in the business of fixing conflict ridden non functioning states, where people are dying fighting each other, by enforcing a peace and then building national institutions for state functioning.

As before your post was off topic.

how can we do it ? GCC says FSA should be in power (do not care about they are linked with Al-Qaeda), they just want Assad out. Let me tell you the truth, GCC is the main problem, fix GCC, 95% of muslim worlds problem will be solved. First democracy should be implemented in GCC than any other arab countries.

Sorry, you can't blame an A or B country for your misery. Plus, Democracy doesn't cope up with Islam, not even in your version.

Good, I always like specifics. All GCC countries you mentioned are fully functioning states, regardless of the system of govt. OICPKF or OIC is not in the business of promoting one form of govt. against another, it is in the business of fixing conflict ridden non functioning states, where people are dying fighting each other, by enforcing a peace and then building national institutions for state functioning.

It's all about KSA :lol:

i am not talking about their domestic matter, i am talking about their kingdoms' evil propaganda against other arab countries.

Sorry, you can't blame an A or B country for your misery. Plus, Democracy doesn't cope up with Islam, not even in your version.

no it is not just KSA and i told you i like you but not your kingdom :)

IOK, Myanmar are not majority Muslim states or OIC member states. Palestine is not even a state.

6p20z7.jpg

It isn't about you hating them or me or anyone else. I'm just saying that people can't blame other people for their flaws. As for Bangladesh, I think what's holding your backs are the corrupted politicians. Do you know that your country has a MASSIVE amount of arable lands? Yet, the Gov't is too reluctant and lax to invest in such projects.

I respect your opinion though, but sometimes you need to look at the mirror and see what's happening.
no it is not KSA and i told you i like you but not your kingdom :)

Bro, our poor are not so treacherous and ungrateful like the Bangladeshi's who populate this forum, who are mostly from middle and upper middle class. So hopefully you do not get wrong impression about our 150 million Muslims just from a few posters in this forum.

I am hoping that GCC govt.'s give this idea some serious thought, specially the idea of tying the migrant labor employment issue with man power contribution towards OICPKF. Essentially people do not do anything unless they are forced to. This will clear up people's mind very quickly, from any confusion and indecision.

It isn't about you hating them or me or anyone else. I'm just saying that people can't blame other people for their flaws. As for Bangladesh, I think what's holding your backs are the corrupted politicians. Do you know that your country has a MASSIVE amount of arable lands? Yet, the Gov't is too reluctant and lax to invest in such projects.

I respect your opinion though, but sometimes you need to look at the mirror and see what's happening.

Yes of course corrupted politics (one kind of kingdom management) is holding us back.

Not at all. I have met many Bengalis here and there, and never had an issue with them at all. The only problem that I have is the BD Gov't. A few weeks ago, BD FM came to KSA - I forgot her name sorry - during her visit, she received BD's economic-aid package, and here what it gets me, BD politicians steal every single penny being given to the people of the BD. I understand that corruption is in human nature, but to see the BD people suffering, while their politicians gets richer and richer, I go banana. Without a doubt, there is a corruption here in KSA, US, China and elsewhere, but I honestly had enough on my plate from these thieves.
Bro, our poor are not so treacherous and ungrateful like the Bangladeshi's who populate this forum, who are mostly from middle and upper middle class. So hopefully you do not get wrong impression about our 150 million Muslims just from a few posters in this forum.

I am hoping that GCC govt.'s give this idea some serious thought, specially the idea of tying the migrant labor employment issue with man power contribution towards OICPKF. Essentially people do not do anything unless they are forced to. This will clear up people's mind very quickly, from any confusion and indecision.

Yes of course corrupted politics (one kind of kingdom management) is holding us back.

Corruption exists everywhere, but varies from one society to the other. When people are left out with nothing by none other than those bastards, people will be forced to commit crimes otherwise they can't survive.

I hope you understand what I'm saying here :wave:

Not at all. I have met many Bengalis here and there, and never had an issue with them at all. The only problem that I have is the BD Gov't. A few weeks ago, BD FM came to KSA - I forgot her name sorry - during her visit, she received BD's economic-aid package, and here what it gets me, BD politicians steal every single penny being given to the people of the BD. I understand that corruption is in human nature, but to see the BD people suffering, while their politicians gets richer and richer, I go banana. Without a doubt, there is a corruption here in KSA, US, China and elsewhere, but I honestly had enough on my plate from these thieves.

Its a big problem we have. Politics have become so dirty in Bangladesh, that only mafia like figures with their army of thugs survive this race, no decent people go into politics, as it is full of killing people and anyone can loose their lives at any time. One proof that democracy is not for poor underdeveloped country full of illiterate people. But if we could have free and fair election under a care taker govt. (which current govt. is refusing to do) and a functioning democracy, then at least people would be able to vote out the more corrupt Awami League led alliance and bring to power less corrupt BNP led alliance. Hopefully in Jan. 2014, this highly corrupt AL govt. will be voted out and hopefully BNP will have learnt their lessons from last 7 years and be less corrupt as a result. But knowing Bangladesh, I am not sure if either of these two hopes will come true.

Just a simple query, Can a Iranian or a Azerbaijanese join this OICPKF? :what:

Why sir, they would be welcome as bonafide members of OIC. Where did I say otherwise?:azn:

I even mentioned Iran in OP.

You are the same person who claimed that the public opinions are the same like in the PDF, now you are contradicting your own views.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom