What's new

OIC Special Meeting 2023

What's so special about it? Most nations have already stated their position and given speeches?

Unless they are meeting to move forward from simply uttering and signing empty words, it's better to save state money people are taxed from.

Turkiye and Azerbaijan allows gas and energy supply while condemning Israel in public. Same with many "Islamic" nations especially Arabs who have not even cut diplomatic relations yet with a hypocritical face, speak against Israel.

They take us for fools and we are to be blamed to be retarded enough to give them importance.

USA and others literally provide weapons to Israel while backing them through statements. We are more hypocritical than America.

What's so special about it? Most nations have already stated their position and given speeches?

Unless they are meeting to move forward from simply uttering and signing empty words, it's better to save state money people are taxed from.

Turkiye and Azerbaijan allows gas and energy supply while condemning Israel in public. Same with many "Islamic" nations especially Arabs who have not even cut diplomatic relations yet with a hypocritical face, speak against Israel.

They take us for fools and we are to be blamed to be retarded enough to give them importance.

USA and others literally provide weapons to Israel while backing them through statements. We are more hypocritical than America.

1699710564310.jpeg

If i am isreal i would be a fool to not take full advantage of current situation. I would start working on the map for greater isreal right now.
The weakness that these arabs. have shown is their to be exploited. USA just realized that their gamble on betting on isreal has payed off and isreal is that country to back 100% when it comes to middle east.
Even they are surprised that they didn't even needed to send any submarines or carriers. Just public statement would have been enough.
The psychological blow is humongous.
Next up should Lebanon and than slowly Egypt by putting another proxy guerrilla group their that from time to time shoot firecrackers at isreal.

Full and live coverage can be seen in Al-Jazeera

Be grateful....

Before 1949, many of these Muslim nations were still under Western colonization.

1699711945460.png

OIC? Pretty sure it’s a middle easterner summit. Were Indonesia, Africa and Pakistan invited?

Attachments

• 1699715122221.png
    1699715122221.png
    964.4 KB · Views: 13

nothing to come of it.

except OIC saying Oh I See.

May be they include a strong condemnation of Hamas

nothing to come of it.

Why would they condemn Hamas,, the Palestinians are a occupied people and they have the right to fight for freedom and independence away from a occupier

Why would they condemn Hamas,, the Palestinians are a occupied people and they have the right to fight for freedom and independence away from a occupier
by killing and kidnapping civilians ? Hamas has set Palestine back by decade+

they just got nervous about KSA et al rapprochement with Israel and tried to stop/delay it. Palestnian civilians paid the price

nothing to come of it.

Hamas is not included in this OIC meeting, only Fatah that is invited, this has already stated strongly against Hamas, more than just words, while Indian keeps its relation with children and women mass murderer, Israel government.

90 % Muslim nations dont really recognize Hamas since long time ago, just like Indonesia we only have formal relation with Fatah.

You should make your own Hindu club

What's the point? Wasting time and bandwidth. Wake me up if anyone of them have any guts to say a word other than providing moral support to Palestine.
Someone rightly said there are more protests in London streets and American college campus than in the streets of Riyadh. That should say a lot about what you want to know about Arab league.

Back
Top Bottom