What's new

Old man gets beaten by Mustafa Nawaz and Noor Alam Khan

FB_IMG_1649821388458.jpg

are we sure of this or anyone named Khokhar is a target nowadays and can be lumped in with gangsters ? or you mixing up different Khokhar cause Taji Khokhar is from pindi and PMLN qabza mafia Khokhars are from Lahore and are 2 different families altogether

Sorry for being annoying but I am double checking cause I am a khokhar and after hearing of so many bad guy named Khokhar literally yeh waali feelings aa rahi hain -My name is Khan and I am not a terrorist (from SRK movie) :lol: just replace khan and terrorist
The Persian historian of the medieval period Firishta has called the then Khokhar people, "a barbaric race without religion and morality".

Mix that with being a Lahori and you pretty much are the worst of the worst. :lol:

@Sainthood 101

Barbaric people don’t get sad. They get even.

The Persian historian of the medieval period Firishta has called the then Khokhar people, "a barbaric race without religion and morality".

Mix that with being a Lahori and you pretty much are the worst of the worst. :lol:

@Sainthood 101

Barbaric people don’t get sad. They get even.
Putar asi aine vi wheshi na ya ,aye Irani majoosi dah propoganda si
Oh saade lokaan ton jaldaan si

Lies nothing more, I am thinking about editing it out from wiki...

Last edited:
On top of this Noor Alam is the one registering an application with the police against the guy whom they all ganged up to beat. What a shit show. In any other country he would have been picked up already for beating an elderly man but alas this is the poorna Pakistan.

Poor old man. Heart of a lion sadly let down by his frail old body of old person I bet in his youth he would have kicked the sHit out all of 3 of them. And Look at the bystanders watching crime, I see ugly fat dark woman with dress code of clowns no headscarves on and poking fat bellies with bright lip stick on you ugly slappers you belong in a stable

Bakwass by PTI people

This old man started abusing verbally and then gandi galiya in front of females

He also throws a bottle at them which made all these guys phenti him

Good job, if you don’t have manners and use gandi galiya then this is whats going to happen

When IK and his people on stage say phenta lagana asaanho jata hai tu you will see these cases

Other side also can phanta as well ,

If anyone do this in front of my family I will do the same of maybe more so what out potians

They need a bullet in their head nothing less.
Pakistan the Justice system is only for elites, no one else gets Justice.
Our country and Justice system is a circus like this and we wonder why so many people get radicalized. If Justice isn’t given to people, they take law into their owns hand than get labeled “terrorist” by the state. Had my relative ever got punched by some mafia goon like that idc what’s gonna happen I’m putting bullets in their damn head.

Bakwass by PTI people

Good job, if you don’t have manners and use gandi galiya then this is whats going to happen

When IK and his people on stage say phenta lagana asaanho jata hai tu you will see these cases

If anyone do this in front of my family I will do the same of maybe more so what out potians

regardless of what the old men did they should not have done something like that, honestly i am SHOCKED and HURT at Mustafa Nawaz Khokar as he is a very cool minded person (yes, i have met him and have had a chance to be in conversation with him) with manners

Bakwass by PTI people

Can you tell us more.. I heard you were there when patai was going on and gave couple of kicks yourself

regardless of what the old men did they should not have done something like that, honestly i am SHOCKED and HURT at Mustafa Nawaz Khokar as he is a very cool minded person (yes, i have met him and have had a chance to be in conversation with him) with manners

Mashallah
No wonder pakistan ka ye hall hey

I thought things might have changed with new generation post 2013
I guess i am wrong
We have same generation since 1857

Bakwass by PTI people

Phenti ke liye balls hone chahiye just because he was an old man they all felt like some gangsters. Apni umar wale se lare to maza aye remember when noor alam was caught lacking all alone he literally shit himself. And we will phenti those who cross our paths ham koi buzdil nahi hai.

Back
Top Bottom