What's new

OMG: Must Watch CNN Japan EarthQuake video

tough time foe japan, first earthquake & then tsunami. double blow for Japanese ppl

americans are capable of doing what we think its impossible as our incestors hard to believe their is any plane which cannot be seen but it was their in era of 80s F 117

Last edited by a moderator:
Those tsunami waves are gigantic! Sh!t i don't even know how that pilot has the guts to fly over them!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
take example of Australia...2 months back...Australia first hit by heavy rains then floods then Cyclones then forest fires....This cant be done by nature .....

I REFUSE TO WATCH CNN and Fox News. They create hate on purpose and they do it in a cunning way that it's celver but irratating.

I now listen to Aljazeera and CCTV(CNTV) they are 2 news that actually care and report exactly whats what. And they care about Asia thats all i have too say.

I REFUSE TO WATCH CNN and Fox News. They create hate on purpose and they do it in a cunning way that it's celver but irratating.

I now listen to Aljazeera and CCTV(CNTV) they are 2 news that actually care and report exactly whats what. And they care about Asia thats all i have too say.

Al jazeera is also a branch of CNN and Fox news network.....i often watch Russia today and CCTv

Rather than HAARP I think it's more likely that the whales caused the tsunami after getting pissed at the Japanese.

Back
Top Bottom