What's new

On Chinese social media, America is being blamed for the recent protests

If I were an Israeli, I would refrain from making comments on killing civilians.
He is Jewish? Ahh fomenting unrest again? Most of the conflicts in the world were created by the Jewish cabal for their own interest. God will judge them one day.

Beny any greenberg, cohen, and goldman cousins? The media is full of your kind writing shit, the only silence is when an Arab is killed. Hypocrites.
What silence? Media talks about Palestinans dying 24/7.

Until you stop killing and land grabbing, don't preach.
Idk, I think I can state a fact and keep killing and land grabbing and the fact will stay true

China is a weird case study from American perspective. The wide social media net that they have created around the globe is essentially ineffective in China. US can easily interfere with other countries as they can drive the media to do their talking. Youtube, facebook, twitter everything is available to them. But all their frustrations come from China.
None of these work in China. On top the social media in China is very nationalistic and anti-US. So any kind of pro-US sentiment easily is overshadowed. Also the language barrier, China still isn't much into English, so most western media is pointless for them. No wonder China is a very frustrating place to control for US. None of their usual tactics work for China.

Non English speaking population in China don't care about western media, English speaking bunch in China see clearly how the west lies about China which makes them more hostile towards the west than their non English speaking buddies.

China is a weird case study from American perspective. The wide social media net that they have created around the globe is essentially ineffective in China. US can easily interfere with other countries as they can drive the media to do their talking. Youtube, facebook, twitter everything is available to them. But all their frustrations come from China.
None of these work in China. On top the social media in China is very nationalistic and anti-US. So any kind of pro-US sentiment easily is overshadowed. Also the language barrier, China still isn't much into English, so most western media is pointless for them. No wonder China is a very frustrating place to control for US. None of their usual tactics work for China.
What the fk does China ever do to the US society that you evil Americans want to control China and Chinese ? You really think your country is the God on earth that should dictate to everyone here. Just go fk off US and gets you bloody hands off China, Chinese dont want your interference or influence, period. Whereever the American evil hands get on, there will be chaos, blood and tragedy. You are not a force for good in the world, esp to the Chinese, just keep your fk frustration to yourself, you dont own the world and dont own China.

Those organized the protests that collarborated with CIA and US State department should be punished and put in jail.

Last edited:

But eventually, it will be breached one day.

It's just a matter of time.

USA is the aggressive one, while China is the passive one.

A person who is trying and never gives up will be a successful one.

USA just needs one success over millions of tries.

But eventually, it will be breached one day.

It's just a matter of time.

USA is the aggressive one, while China is the passive one.

A person who is trying and never gives up will be a successful one.

USA just needs one success over millions of tries.
LOL. Time is on China's side

What silence? Media talks about Palestinans dying 24/7.

Idk, I think I can state a fact and keep killing and land grabbing and the fact will stay true
You sure, try chc3king the Western media and see. Jews have nukes and yet you see any America sanctions? Jews openly commit genocide, you see any wae crimes tribunal? So stop your Jewish crocodile tears i trust a Muslim more than you pretentious Jews.

You sure, try chc3king the Western media and see. Jews have nukes and yet you see any America sanctions? Jews openly commit genocide, you see any wae crimes tribunal? So stop your Jewish crocodile tears i trust a Muslim more than you pretentious Jews.
Obviously I did, they portray significant terrorist attacks in Israel as mere "explosions", don't report on the countless of stabbing attacks we have but do report on any Israeli airstrike or operation while casually leaving the fact that our enemies use human shields to try and show Israel in a bad frame.

What nukes? :)

Genocide? Damn, must be a bad genocide considering the Palestinian population is rising so much.

China's insularity and uniqueness is both a blessing and a curse. It is a blessing in that it prevents foreign manipulation and allows China to build its own cultural sphere independent of the West. It is a curse in that China's insularity makes it very hard for the Chinese media to translate into other cultures and gain soft influence.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom