What's new

Once we were kings

Officer Commanding Combat Commander School (CCS) Cecil Chaudhry (front-centre) and other pilots pose in front of F-6 and Mirage-5PA at Sargodha - circa 1978.

Last edited:
i miss murad here.he has a story behind every image.god bless you my dear dear sir.

Picture taken in 1976 when PAF pilot Saleem Baig Mirza (retired as Wg Cdr) was commanding this Mirage-5 squadron of UAEAF and most of the crew was also from PAF.

Standing L to R:
Flt Lts. Tariq N Syed, Nazar Hayat, S/Ldr Bashir Chaudhary, S/Ldr Saleem Baig, Flt Lt Rahim Yousufzai, Iqbal Sheik, Ilyas Baig.

Sitting L to R:
Mushaf Ali Mir, Saleem (UAE), Ibrahim Rasool (UAE), Shamsi (UAE) and Haidi Risvi.

Picture taken in 1976 when PAF pilot Saleem Baig Mirza (retired as Wg Cdr) was commanding this Mirage-5 squadron of UAEAF and most of the crew was also from PAF.

Standing L to R:
Flt Lts. Tariq N Syed, Nazar Hayat, S/Ldr Bashir Chaudhary, S/Ldr Saleem Baig, Flt Lt Rahim Yousufzai, Iqbal Sheik, Ilyas Baig.

Sitting L to R:
Mushaf Ali Mir, Saleem (UAE), Ibrahim Rasool (UAE), Shamsi (UAE) and Haidi Risvi.

correct me if i am wrong but the flag on tail of the Mirage fighter looks like egyptian not UAE.

Back
Top Bottom