What's new

One weapon you want to use atleast once in ur life

StarForge.jpeg

This, the Star Forge!, infinite armada! :P

No but seriously, mine would be KATANA, it is so elegant and one of the most powerful swords. Ah I love sword fighting, wish I could learn how to sword fight.
katana-sword.jpg

Though I wouldn't say no to this :P
The-One-Ring2-3.jpg

Last edited:
well agreed their are no Bigger weapon of destruction than woman if she became good there is nothing thats can match her goodness but when she became bad man you should better be 100000 meters away from her but if i have the choice in aircrafts i will definatley use F 16 or F 15 in Guns G 36

Since the day i saw this bird @ farnborough Airshow. I stopped thinking about any other jets :P - So i just wish i could fly this myself :P

f-35.jpg

zaki bhai we cant seee any pics can you name the jet i guess it is our very own JF 17 Thunder am i right zaki bhai

zaki bhai we cant seee any pics can you name the jet i guess it is our very own JF 17 Thunder am i right zaki bhai

Its F-35 Lightening buddy.

@topic.

Katan is really seski. that's my fav.

from pakistan armed forces as your own duty weapon or what u will buy it from local shop

so you are on Active duty in american armed forces or you buy it from local weapons shop and how much it costs you can you tell me what type of american civilians like weapons to buy i think shotgun it was in 90s dont know about now a days

Back
Top Bottom