What's new

Onion rates rise to Rs320 per kilo on short supply

So $0.30 per kilo in India and $1 per kilo in Pakistan.

You know where this money will be going. The IMF is dictating Pakistani economy. Pakistan doesn't run it's economy. The IMF owns and runs Pakistani economy.

So $0.30 per kilo in India and $1 per kilo in Pakistan.
Food is always cheaper in India. Our political system is built in such a way. Farmers are No.1 priority. Modi, the most dicisive politician, had to reverse Farm laws because Farmers told him to.

Food is not only cheap but free in India. We don't buy Atta and Chawal, it's given every month without fail.

How? By taxing Fuel heavily. We subsidize Fartilizers and food, not Fuel which only rich people benefit from.

Food is always cheaper in India. Our political system is built in such a way. Farmers are No.1 priority. Modi, the most dicisive politician, had to reverse Farm laws because Farmers told him to.

Food is not only cheap but free in India. We don't buy Atta and Chawal, it's given every month without fail.

No, it is not free for all

The only few people get the Atta and dal, those are eligible and very poor.

what is it with onions ?

is hi me inflation dekhne ko milti hai

some very chaste-pious Indians, Jains etc, shun onions completely.. virat dharmis too.. it is a tamsic food, takes your kundalini very low in your anal chakra.. In such a state, a person is most obsessed with carnal pleasures and eating food etc.

@Hecig .. aap gyaani ho in mamlon me, zara bataiye ki chakkar kya hai ?

I think Pakistanis will start losing that aggression and conquest driven mindset if onions are removed from their diet, inka red and white meat bhi hata do, ekdum peaceful ho jayenge imo.

------------------

Bajwa sb leading the charge

Last edited:
what is it with onions ?

is hi me inflation dekhne ko milti hai

some very chaste-pious Indians, Jains etc, shun onions completely.. virat dharmis too.. it is a tamsic food, takes your kundalini every lower in your anal chakra.. In such a state, a person is most obsessed with carnal pleasures and eating food etc.

@Hecig .. aap gyaani ho in mamlon me, zara bataiye ki chakkar kya hai ?

I think Pakistanis will start losing that aggression and conquest driven mindset if onions are removed from their diet, inka red and white meat bhi hata do, ekdum peaceful ho jayenge imo.

------------------

Bajwa sb leading the charge

Onion and Garlic produce Heat in the body. They make people irritable and make the mind unstable, drain energy.

Not to mention, the entire thing is uprooted and when we take it, we KILL the plant associated with it. Unlike fruits and Vegetables which are given willingly by the plants in a symbiotic relationship.

Onion and Garlic produce Heat in the body. They make people irritable and make the mind unstable, drain energy.

Not to mention, the entire thing is uprooted and when we take it, we KILL the plant associated with it. Unlike fruits and Vegetables which are given willingly by the plants in a symbiotic relationship.
yes, but jab forces ki baat aati hai, especially the special ones

heck, man, even Pak pious muslimeen soldiers will drink straight out blood from a snake or boar/pig if it comes to it

^msm, didn't show suar here but they do it to break down all that type of mazhabi conditioning.. same with Dharmis here, SF selection se aap ko get out kr denge in a hot minute if you're being prissy about stuff like that.

Indians are worried.

Ordinary Pakistanis when fleeing their country has no other option but its easternly neighbour.

India is very likely to face a repetition of 1971 situation.

Indians are praying for economic stability in Pakistan.
Very much doubt it. Like they have done in the past, go through iran, Turkey and onto Europe.
There is nothing in the east for Pakistanis they will flee to the west.

PDM LOOTTERS TO NATION

DjBN221W4AMSs0V
Call your family to live with you in gulf country where you are stationed.

KARACHI: Onion sells at Rs250 per kg in Karachi while in other parts of the country the rate hovers between Rs200-320 due to limited arrivals from Sindh and Balochistan crops and additional taxes on import of the staple food item from Jan 1.

As per Sensitive Price Index data, the national average of onion prices on the week ending Jan 26 was Rs200-320 per kg as compared to Rs180-280 prevailing on the week ending Jan 5. The rate in Islamabad has been highest so far at Rs260-320 per kg.

Out of 600-700 stuck-up containers carrying onion, only a few of them had found their way into the market thus putting extra pressure on prices.

All Pakistan Fruit and Vegetables Exporters, Importers and Merchants Association Patron-in-Chief Waheed Ahmed said importers are paying around Rs18-20 per kg extra tax on the import of onion which was zero-rated till Dec 31, 2022. Besides, the arrival of onions from Afghanistan and Iran has also stopped due to crop issues there while consumers are now preparing their daily food dishes from Egypt, Turkish and Chinese onions. As the crop in these countries is coming to an end, imports are also being made from Dubai.

He said markets are receiving little quantities of 25,000-30,000 tonnes from Balochistan and Sindh crops against the monthly national demand for 150,000 tonnes. “At least 100,000 tonnes may stabilise or bring down the onion rates,” he added.

Mr Waheed said imported onion is also being supplied from Karachi to various parts of the country.

“Onion may maintain a bullish trend as the massive rupee devaluation will push up transportation costs amid a likely hike in diesel and petrol prices,” Waheed feared.

On stuck-up containers, he blamed some banks favouring importers while others have adopted delaying tactics in releasing import documents and opening letters of credit. As a result, some containers are released while others have still been stuck up for over a month affecting the quality and resulting in spouting or emergence of roots in the onion.
The bank officials are also charging high dollar rates which is another factor in pushing up onion rates, he added.

Waheed said the price of onion may remain high till March due to thin supplies from producing areas and costly imports.

He said the wholesale rate of Pakistani onion in Karachi is Rs170-180 per kg but retailers have no limit of profiteering while the City government has always remained helpless in protecting consumers’ interest.

Tableeghis @jamahir and @Drizzt on such threads:

the-office-john-krasinski.gif

@xeuss @Paitoo @Hecig @-=virus=- @Sharma Ji @bharat62 @undercover JIX @Skull and Bones @epebble @INDIAPOSITIVE @ziaulislam @Abdul Rehman Majeed @iLION12345_1 @N.Siddiqui @Cheepek

Don't bring your hindu/muslim stuff to me. I hate all religions equally. I may get banned for saying this, but fu** every religion.

That is usually the Code for disguising Hindu-phobia.

PDF is full of people (especially Indians) who claims to "hate all religion" or "love all religion" but gives special "consideration" to Hindus and Hinduism.

Just found another one.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom