What's new

Online match India v/s Pakistan

I was browsing through the threads today and all I saw was BS posted by a whole lot of members. So I thought why not divert the same aggression towards something that we all enjoy. Why not play an online game to satisfy our cracked skull mentality.

Some of the games I thought of are:

1. Age of Empires series
2. Need For Speed series
3. Test Drive
4. Counter Strike
5. Battlefield 2

Your suggestions are welcome.

Being a hardcore gamer, I just can't wait to meet some gamers here.
Any old school gamers here willing to go in for a deathmatch (is this term still used?) in Quake III?

AOE is great. I play everyday.
CS Source too would be AWESOME. Where's my Magnum???

Vip3r Headshot :smitten:

Age of Empires!!! :yahoo: I'm assuming you're talking about AoE2: The Conquerors, since it was the best game of the series.

Do you play multiplayer or against the computer?

I can even set up a virtual network.

Age of Empires!!! :yahoo: I'm assuming you're talking about AoE2: The Conquerors, since it was the best game of the series.

Do you play multiplayer or against the computer?

I can even set up a virtual network.

AOE 1 and AOE 2 both were awesome. I play multiplayer AOE1 everyday at home. We got 4 PCs and we play every evening.

I can create the server. All networking things can be handled by me or some other professionals here.

So which game?

AOE or CS.
Suggest some nice time when most of us are free.

AoE -II and AoE-I are both cool indeed. I love and play AoE-II lately.

What about rules of game? No use of Cheat Codes? Ahmmm ....

Fighter

Games shown in the list are too old, My favourite games are
1_COD modern warfare 1,2
2_CS source (old but still playing)
3_God of war
4_Prototype
5_Assassin Creed
6_NFS Mostwanted (Still rocks)
7_Bioshock
8_GTA IV
9_WarCraft
10_Pet Society in facebook :rofl::rofl:

Any old school gamers here willing to go in for a deathmatch (is this term still used?) in Quake III?

count me in on this............i haven't played CS for 5 -6 years......well when i played even my cousin in class six killed me with a knife....
but i'm upto old school fragging.....lets have a deathmatch on quake3 arena....u guys set it up.....

What about Lock on, is it possible with this game as well?
My second choice will be AOE2.:)

The thing is I have a high-end pc but the majority can't afford one. They can't play games like COD:MW2 on onboard graphics. So we need to choose a game all can run.

What about 5 pm for CS: Source.

Sat-Sun or everyday?

The thing is I have a high-end pc but the majority can't afford one. They can't play games like COD:MW2 on onboard graphics. So we need to choose a game all can run.

What about 5 pm for CS: Source.

Sat-Sun or everyday?
Done, lets open a new thread for trails and selection, who will be the captain from our side (anyone with 5 years experience in CS source, someone like me :lol:) :bounce:

man! some of the guys over here have such a big mouth.
im playing CS from almost 8 year since it was just a fresh game in Pakistan..and i still dont consider myself the best. there maybe better players around the globe but until i play with them, i have no logical claim to claim myself the best

Back
Top Bottom