What's new

Only call yourself MUSLIM(Answer these qustions if you are a Muslim)

the quran came from god and prophet mohammed [may peace be upon him]
was sent to this earth to deliver it and to teach it to people

Exactly my point, thats why we need "haddis"

using mobile phone is haram??
how does that make any sense?!?
and does fried chicken intoxicate u?
no right
so its not haram

see again you are inferring results, this is exactly what is fiqah. To establish some thing with the knowledege we have.

Exactly my point, thats why we need "haddis"

see again you are inferring results, this is exactly what is fiqah. To establish some thing with the knowledege we have.

but it is already established in the quran that if something is intoxicating and does harm is haram

Islam is a natural religion. Whatever good you do, you’ll be actually practicing Islam. After the death of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him), there are many things you are practicing now and even not aware of. Please note them now.

The Holly Koran you recite daily, Hajjaj Bin Yusuf, a cruel and tyrant Muslim ruler ordered for the punctuation of the Koran for easy and correct reading and understanding for the non-Arabs. It was done after the Death of the Prophet (peace be upon him) and the Sahabas.

Next, same in Koran, 30 Paras and 750 Rakus were not in the life of the Prophet (peace be upon him) or the Sahabas’s. Who did it…unknown but neither is mentioned in the Koran itself, nor did the Prophet order.

Now come to the prayers. The taravees you offer in the Ramadan, Second Caliph Sayyedna Umer Farooq (ra) arranged for its proper jama’at and acclaimed what new he has introduced is good but not done in Prophet’s life.

And come in the Mosques now. You go in there daily, don’t you? Its ‘Mehrab’ the place for Imman was not in the life of the Prophet or the Sahabas. In fact it was introduced by Sayyedna Umer bin Abdul Aziz centuried after the Prophet(peace be upon him).

Same in the Mosques, there weren’t minarets or the dome in the Prophet’s life. Even that of Masjid al Haram. You’re now proud of those high Minarets, aren’t you? Plus there wasn’t use of loud speakers in those days.

There was one and only Kalma knows as Kalma e Tauheed. Now you say there are six Kalmas with separate names.

There was no Dars e Nizami in madresas. Now it is compulsory in Islamic teaching. There was no religious gathering with three days stay except for the Pilgrimage in Prophet’s life. Now you see it in Raiwand Ijtimah and may others.

There were gold or silver coins in those days with no picture on it. But now you pay your Zakah with paper money with picture and say it is ok. Is it really OK.

you have pointed out some very good points but u proved my point as well
after the death of prophet mohammed [may peace be upon him] many people have changed some things in islam and altered it to a way they wanted it
but people must understand that religion is not something u want it to be or what u would like it to be it is what it is
if we keep on altering our religion we will be no less than the christians today; who were once muslims and had the bible altered over periods of history and look at them now; they worship prophet isa's [may peace be upon him] idol and they call him god's son.
and that is why my friend i stressed that we should only follow the quran and not some man written books as the quran will guide us forever.
also there have been claims that Hajjaj Bin Yusuf changed the quran but no real historical evidence

after a specific point in someone's life [usually around the age of 15] a person's age has nothing to do with their knowledge
there are men at the age of 43 that have a mentality of a 2 year old and yet there are men at age 15 that are much wiser and mentally stronger than them
one example is our president that believes that india was never pakistan's enemy and every pakistani has an indian in them
and how old is he? 53
and there are many teenagers in and out of pakistan that know how many times india tryed to destroy us and etc.

Yes it does. If (amount of) knowledge wasn't a concern for a age group, one shouldn't be even going to school, rather directly to university and getting a masters degree. The standards of going from grade to grade is thus set with the age structure.

That is why, a professor is a professor and a student is a student, because a professor spent an age to learn what he stands for, while student did not have enough time to learn amount of things a professor does, due to limitations to his age.

Moreover, you are making some exceptions as the point of argument by showing that the exception of 15 years old as good as 43 and 43 as good as 2, is something a standard of judging others. No, it's not, delete it from your memory. These are just a mere exception. If today, we are stop 1000 ppl on the street with age group of 15 and 43, and ask them similar questions, the probablity of 43 years old answering those questions will be as high as 99% while with 15 years old as less as 10%, because they haven't had enough time (age) to go through from all the knolwedge one can gain through passage of age.

And Zardari is not saying such things because he is an idiot. He is saying such things because he does not care about the country, and is not fervant in politics. But a 15 years old cannot be a president, because the standard is atleast 45 (If I am not mistaken).

all im saying is that i follow the religion of islam during the prophet's time and refuse to follow books that were written by men AFTER prophet mohammed's [may peace be upon him] death that object the quran in many ways.

So you reject Qur'an as well? it was written as a book after Prophet Muhammad (Saw) death as well.

You see, just like Qur'an is authentic and went through many stages and people before being developed as a book with the help of all those people who authenticated the correctness of its content, exactly like that, Sunnah of Prophet Muhammad (saw) was documented through the same process.

If your disagree with one, you disagree with both and I see that attitude because of your age. As you have not read and attained an understanding of Islam, as a 50 years old have, spending day n night learning Islam. At 17, you simply don't have enough time to go through Islamic studies my love, yet forming an opinion about what is right and what is wrong. You are sitll at the age of innocene, which is raising all these questions in your mind.

If prophet mohammed [may peace be upon him] wanted us to follow something else with the quran he would have given us another book its as simple as that.

Prophet (saw) never gave us Qur'an either. Allah (Swt) did. Prophet (saw) never wrote Qur'an with his hands even, Sahabas did. Prophet Muhammad (saw) was an Ummi.

So your logic of giving another book, is sort of far fetched in understanding. So you see, just as we got Qur'an formed in a book, exactly as that we got Sunnah documented. Same process. And furthermore following his Sunnah is confirmed in Qur'an, and I provided you the verses as well where Allah (swt) clearly said, follow Prophet Muhammad (saw), which you deliberately shot down.

following hadith and sunnah [books that were written after prophet mohammed [may peace be upon him]] will ruin our religion and we will become like christians who have no true clue of their religion [as they were once muslims under prophet isa [may peace be upon him]]
how can anyone say they are muslims and follow the quran when they object to the quran's own verse that the quran is complete, perfect, and should be the only source of religious guidence. you will never be muslim if u dont follow the quran and understand it completely [thats y the taliban can never be regarded as muslims].

Again, Qur'an was formed in a book after Prophet Muhammad (Saw) so was his Sunnah per due process. Just as Qur'an wasn't formed in a book by one person, exactly as that Sunnah wasn't. It went through from a rigorous process of authentication with the material which Prophet Muhammad (saw) have spoke to Sahabas, and they documented.

So why would you believe in Qur'an's authentication otherwise if you are to follow your logic?

It clearly tells me you are as clueless about Islam's history as a 17 year old should be. And Islam is certainly not something that you can achieve a higher degree in at the age of 17 or even 20. Its so vast, to cover it up, you will need at minimum 8 years (the standard of becoming a Scholar at Islam from authenticated Uni).

And if Qur'an was the only source of Religious guidance, I ask you again, why would Allah (Swt) would choose prophet Muhammad to teach us Qur'an? (As you already mentioned up there and other brother picked that point as well).

And if Qur'an was the only source, why would Allah (Swt) will tell you in His book "...Follow him (prophet)"?

I mean don't try to lock yourself in a baseless argument due to some issues with ego. When the matter at hand is Islam, all your dignity of winning an argument, comes afterwards, Islam is the foremost and should be understood in context.

Just as Qur'an is written in a context (where you are picking up a verse here n there to suit your argument - don't do that, its blasphemy). You must read Qur'an in context, and understand it through the light of Islamic history, for which every verse is being revealed on Prophet Muhammad (Saw).

And you did not answer my questions. If you are not to beleive anything documented after Prophet (saw), then how would you justify the act of prayers? Marriage requirements (i.e. Nikah rules), funeral requirements etc. etc.?

These are all performed by Prophet Muhammad (saw), and are documented after his death, and are NOT written in Qur'an.

Do you think we are all bastards beecause we are following Nikah rules (prescribed by Muhammad [saw]) documented after his death?

Do you think all our prayers are useless, because the things we read in them and the actions we perform to complete Salah, was documented after his death?

Do you think we die "murdar" since funeral services for a Muslim, are documented after his death?

These are some basic things I pointed out, which were practised/prescribed by Prophet Muhammad (saw), and are not written in Qur'an.

And Allah (swt) knows the best!

Last edited:
So you reject Qur'an as well? it was written as a book after Prophet Muhammad (Saw) death as well.
no it hasent
one of the reasons our prophet mohammed [may peace be upon him] came to this world was to deliver the quran

You see, just like Qur'an is authentic and went through many stages and people before being developed as a book with the help of all those people who authenticated the correctness of its content, exactly like that, Sunnah of Prophet Muhammad (saw) was documented through the same process.

If your disagree with one, you disagree with both and I see that attitude because of your age. As you have not read and attained an understanding of Islam, as a 50 years old have, spending day n night learning Islam. At 17, you simply don't have enough time to go through Islamic studies my love, yet forming an opinion about what is right and what is wrong. You are sitll at the age of innocene, which is raising all these questions in your mind.

the quran is the word of god and did not need correctness from any human being

and i said this once and im saying this again
age has barely anything to do with maturity and knowledge
it all depends on a person's personal experience
the taliban call themselves muslims and recite the quran and perform namaz everyday right??? look how much older they are from me not just one but thousands of individuals
look how mature they are
look how much of a stable mentality they have
they recite the quran everyday and yet do things that the quran stricly tells people not to do
and they [thousands of them] are much older than me but their mentality doesn't even match of a fish.

It clearly tells me you are as clueless about Islam's history as a 17 year old should be. And Islam is certainly not something that you can achieve a higher degree in at the age of 17 or even 20. Its so vast, to cover it up, you will need at minimum 8 years (the standard of becoming a Scholar at Islam from authenticated Uni).

dont question my knowledge of islam
minimum 8 years? there is neither a minimum or maximum
people should study the quran their whole lives as it's knowledge and wisdom will help u in both worlds

And if Qur'an was the only source of Religious guidance, I ask you again, why would Allah (Swt) would choose prophet Muhammad to teach us Qur'an? (As you already mentioned up there and other brother picked that point as well).

he sent prophet mohammed [may peace be upon him] to deliver the quran and teach it because there are many people who misinterpret the quran ex. taliban
also all the prophets were sent to earth to spread the word of god.

And if Qur'an was the only source, why would Allah (Swt) will tell you in His book "...Follow him (prophet)"?

because he was following the quran and if u followed him u would end up following the quran

I mean don't try to lock yourself in a baseless argument due to some issues with ego.

i think ur ego is coming in the way
other than that all my brothers here and sharing information and knowledge we all know of.

And you did not answer my questions. If you are not to beleive anything documented after Prophet (saw), then how would you justify the act of prayers? Marriage requirements (i.e. Nikah rules), funeral requirements etc. etc.?

the prayers are listed in the quran
the regulations for marriage are listed in the quran but how u marry i believe is relied on tradition [but must not object the quran or god]. [ i might be wrong on tradition but the regulations are surely there]
and funeral rules are there]

These are all performed by Prophet Muhammad (saw), and are documented after his death, and are NOT written in Qur'an.

he followed the quran and since we have it we should follow it too

Do you think we are all bastards beecause we are following Nikah rules (prescribed by Muhammad [saw]) documented after his death?

Do you think all our prayers are useless, because the things we read in them and the actions we perform to complete Salah, was documented after his death?

Do you think we die "murdar" since funeral services for a Muslim, are documented after his death?

These are some basic things I pointed out, which were practised/prescribed by Prophet Muhammad (saw), and are not written in Qur'an.
who called anyone a bastards or any sort of thing like that?
ur putting words in my mouth and putting ur ego far too into this.
we are all brothers here and are here to share knowledge
the prophet followed the quran and we should follow the quran as well
thats all im saying
im not going to chose a man's book over gods
And Allah (swt) knows the best!
yes he does
and we are all doing this in the right intentions and may he forgive us if we make any mistake as we are only human

no it hasent
one of the reasons our prophet mohammed [may peace be upon him] came to this world was to deliver the quran. the quran is the word of god and did not need correctness from any human being

And you tell me one should judge you wfor your knowledge? where is the knowledge? You don't even know Qur'an was writren/formed as a book after Prophet Muhammad (saw) by Hazrat Usman. You don't even know the process he use dto authenticate the correctness of the verses in the book of Qur'an by all companions of the prophet (saw) and the scribes written by various of the companions in the times of Prophet Muhammad (saw).

Tell me how does Prophet Muhammad (saw) kept the Qur'anic verses? How exactly it became in form of book?

and i said this once and im saying this again
age has barely anything to do with maturity and knowledge
it all depends on a person's personal experience

Personal experience? in the age of 17 you think you have had enough experience to opine on Islamic history and a Qur'an? Tell me you are a Hafix of Qur'an with perfect translation and interpretation skills? (P.S. don't lie if you are not, as it's sinful to claim something about Islam thats not true).

the taliban call themselves muslims and recite the quran and perform namaz everyday right??? look how much older they are from me not just one but thousands of individuals
look how mature they are
look how much of a stable mentality they have
they recite the quran everyday and yet do things that the quran stricly tells people not to do
and they [thousands of them] are much older than me but their mentality doesn't even match of a fish.

What did talebans did that was prohibited in Qur'an? What are you talking about. Are you now telling me you are an authority on Talebans 6 years regime (1996 - 2001), when I believe you were between 6-10 years old? Or you are blindly following the zionists media and their lies to base your argument? Please DO answer in detail.

dont question my knowledge of islam
minimum 8 years? there is neither a minimum or maximum
people should study the quran their whole lives as it's knowledge and wisdom will help u in both worlds

I have to question your knowledge of ISLAM. Because your B.S. is going much farther than blasphemy. You are denouncing the Prophet Muhammad (saw) Sunnah. And that's a direct insult to me and my religion (islam).

And talk about knowledge, you don't even bloody know that to become an Authentic Scholar in Islam, the course timeline is 8 years from any authentic Islamic University (e.g. Al-Azhar) that is after you have perfected Hifaz and tralsation with Interpretation of Qur'an.

he sent prophet mohammed [may peace be upon him] to deliver the quran and teach it because there are many people who misinterpret the quran ex. taliban
also all the prophets were sent to earth to spread the word of god.

You are only focusing on one part of the Prophet (saw) life. What happened to his Sunnah? Is his Sunnah not part of Allah (swt)'s religion? What happened to the things he taught that are not mentioned in Qur'an? the decisions he took that are not revelead in Qur'an? Are you abandoning Prophet (saw) Sunnah?

because he was following the quran and if u followed him u would end up following the quran

He not just followed the Qur'an, he was given an extremely higher degree by Allah (swt) by telling us all in the Qur'an that "Follow Allah (swt) and Follow him (Prophet saw)".

If Allah (swt) wanted us to follow only Him, He would have just said in the verse "Follow the orders of Allah", and no mention of the Prophet would have been made, since per your logic the prophet was already sent to teach "only the orders of Allah swt) and Allah (swt) would have not added the "...follow him" in the verse.

You cannot take the Qur'an out of context. You have to read Qur'an with interpretation and understand the verses that are revealed in certain situations, hence all the verses have background, that is not mentioned in Qur'an, but in the Islamic history, which you know nothing of, yet refused to accept the fact that there's even Islamic history.

i think ur ego is coming in the way
other than that all my brothers here and sharing information and knowledge we all know of.

No kiddo, not mine, yours. You are the one who is calling himself a Scholar at the age of 17, thinking you are all that. I am only putting you in your right place by sharing the knowledge, that you happen to not believe in.

[/QUOTE]the prayers are listed in the quran
the regulations for marriage are listed in the quran but how u marry i believe is relied on tradition [but must not object the quran or god]. [ i might be wrong on tradition but the regulations are surely there]
and funeral rules are there][/QUOTE]

And I thought you know Qur'an. And I thought you claime dto be a tall mountain of knowledge. What is this, "I might be wrong"? If you are not sure about something, how come you can argue and then opine on it? specially about subject as sensitive as Islam.

No sir, the prayers actions and recitation (complete prayer performing process) is not written in Qur'an. Qur'an only stresses on "prayers" and make mention of it's ultimate importance. Qur'an does not tell you how to perform the prayers. Prophet Muhammad (saw) does. Qur'an only ordered you to perform prayers. Prophet taught you how to perform Prayers, not Qur'an.

And no sir, the process of performing Nikah is not mentioned in Qur'an. What non-sense is this little brother? Have you even read Qur'an? :what:

I am not even talking about "regulations of marriage" or prayers. I am talking about Process of performing Nikah and prayers, damn it.

The verses recited to perform Nikah DOES NOT come from tradition. It comes from the "Prophet Muhammad (saw)", who taught us how to perform a Nikah to legalize the marriage in Islam.

Qur'an only orders you to marry the person by getting into a wedlock (nikah) just as it only orders you to PRAY. That is it. it's the Prophet (saw) wjop shows you HOW TO perform the Nikah/Prayers.

who called anyone a bastards or any sort of thing like that?

Did someone every taught you how the logical arguments are build? It was a logical argument to ask you a question that since performing Nikah (process) is not written in Qur'an and came down to us through Sunnah of Prophet, that was documented by Companions and Aalim-e-Deen after the death of Prophet Muhammad (saw) to make sure that it stays authentic and does not changed through the time, which you have COMPLETELY shot down, by saying you only follow Qur'an, where my argument was if you only follow Qur'an, it does not have any process of Nikah, rather it tells you to "...follow him(prophet)" for the rest of your needs, and you don't "follow him" for anything that is not written in Qur'an, by directly denouncing the Sunnah of Prophet Muhammad (saw), so does that makes us all bastards (haram zaday) since no marriage took place, as there's no process of Nikah mentioned in Qur'an.

ur putting words in my mouth and putting ur ego far too into this.

I would have put a lot of things in your mouth if you were not that young and ill-knowledgable brother. What you are doing is a serious insult to Islam. You are shooting down Prophet (saw) Sunnah, and its really offensive.

we are all brothers here and are here to share knowledge
the prophet followed the quran and we should follow the quran as well
thats all im saying
im not going to chose a man's book over gods

You have to understand Qur'an in context, not just follow it blindly. You have to read the history of Islam to understand why the verses are revealed in Qur'an. You have to understand the role of Prophet Muhammad (saw) before you can say that his Sunnah is not worth following (that is being documented as a 2nd source of guidance in Islam).

I doubt you have read Qur'an (or you remember all of it). I bet you did not read any tafseer. I can tell you know nothing about Islamic History, based on which the verses has been revealed. And I can bet you are not even following Qur'an word by word (as you argue it should).

And trsut me, I am not bashing you for this blasphemy. I am just correcting you. I do not pick fights on Internet. So don't take my post in wrong sense. After all, we are all brothers in Islam as you said. :)

The Holly Koran was revealed at the age of 40. Our beloved Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) was already a role model for the people before its revelation. He was respected and treated as authority over all the disputes. Friends or enemies… both acknowledged his great moral character. He was a man of perfection in himself. He was a man, a miracle who played with the Moon in the childhood, with the Sun in his maturity, yet he served the poor, fed the hungry and treated the sick.

He was a scholar of scholars. His each word was a pearl of wisdom. Why Qaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah selected the Lincoln’s Inn? Because our beloved Prophet’s (peace be upon him) name was at the top of the scholar’s list of the world.

Then, after the revelation of the Holly Koran, this great book also testified that the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) was at the higher most rank of character. He (the Prophet) was declared as the ‘Uswa e hasna” i.e. perfect role model.

Today …we have saved and quote philosophers on many occasions. Like Socrates…Plate…Aristotle…Plotinus…St Aquinas…Berkeley…Kant…Russell and many others. Ours very own Allama Iqbal…! His poetry is treated as the deep sea of philosophy and wisdom.

Then why so rude about the crown of scholars “Muhammad” peace be upon him. Why so haste…??? Read the biography of this jewel. Read his words how depth of wisdom they have.

The historian did a great job to save the poetry of Allama Iqbal. We are grateful to those people who did this. His poetry is now a part of our academic syllabus. Why are we not grateful to those people who wrote and saved the golden words of Prophet Muhammad?

When Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said that time closer to me is the best and then after that… and then after that. So the people closer to Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon) were best people of the world and then after them… and then after them.

We…after 1400 years… speak about the legitimacy of those people who collected the golden world of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) for us, for the people who would come until the Kiamah. Who made the religion Islam very easy to practice. Who were better aware of ‘Shaan e nazool’ of verses of the Holly Koran. Who categorized the teaching of Islam like what is Islam, what is Iman, what is Ahsan, what are the Aqaid, what is Farz, what is Wajib, what is Mustahib, what is Makrooh. How to compensate if any of them is missed in Salah, how to correct our Hajj if any of them is missed, how to do Kurbani on Eid ul Azha. Which animals are allowed for Kurbani. Can we do Kurbani of hen or fish bcoz they also are halal any way.

Please read the biography of Sahabas. Read about the challenging process of collecting the sayings of the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him). Do check what tight criteria they adopted to judge each and every Hadith.

Neither we are Sahabas, nor we are confirmed Jannati… just hope. Holly Prophet (peace be upon him) said Saddiq fil jannah, Umer fil Jannah, Usman fil Jannah, Ali fil Jannah, Talha fil Jannah, Zuber fil Jannah and on.

Holly Koran said about them Razi Allah o An Hum Wa Razu Ann... i.e. Allah Almighty pleased with them and they pleased with Allah Almighty.

Holly Prophet said another place that my Sahabas are like stars. Follow any of them; you’ll get the right path.

Then Holly Koran says in Sura al Fatiha…

Show us the straight path,

The path of those whom thou hast favored;

Not (the path) of those who earn Thine anger nor of those who go astray.​

Holly Koran says follow the people, the favored ones. This is chain of people from Prophet (peace be upon him) to Sahabas to the great scholars (the Imams).

Can we just reject them and their work saying they were human and that’s all…???

Now the question we’ll deviate from right path like Christians and Jews…Please listen… Prophet (peace be upon him) said my Ummah as a majority will never deviated from right path until Kiamah. This is guarantee of our Prophet (peace be upon him). Just don’t worry about it.

And lastly please take this Hadith of the Prophet (peace be upon him) and get its translation and explanation anyhow.

.................http://imageshack.us

Thanks a lot.

I am a Christian, not a Muslim. When I read translations of the Quran in English, there are frequently [explanatory words] in brackets like these. That is, it seems that the English translator has added some extra words to explain the actual words of the Quran which would otherwise not be understandable, in his opinion. If you read the Quran in Urdu, are such bracketed explanatory words also included? If you know Arabic well enough to read and understand the Quran in Arabic, are such "explanatory" additions also necessary to understand the meaning? I have always been confused as to who has the authority to add such "extra" words to the Quran as I see in most verses of the Quran translated into English. Do you know what I mean? Have you read the English translations of the Quran? Please advise. Thanks.

Well enough............ Good to know that you are in search of truth, May Allah guide you to the right path, Actually Arabic is a very rich language it is also called UMMUL LISSAN "Mother of languages" If you can understand Arabic well enough even then you have to study the Life of Prophet Mohammad (Peace be upon him) To get the complete idea of the scenario the reason of that particular Ayaat sent by Allah, and there is another reason to study the life of our beloved Prophet with a genuine reason, Holy Quran tells us to Pray, but how to Pray is described by our beloved prophet, There is another main Pillar of Islam, ZAKAAT, Charity for the Poors, it is ordered in the same number as the prayers are ordered but how to calculate ZAKAAT, the Nisaab or the value to the ZAKAAT can be calculated from the Hadith or from the study of the Islamic scholers, as far as the sects in Islam are concern, they are minor issues, the main 2 are SHIA and SUNNI, Shia sect developed due to some political issue in early Islam, very after the death of our beloved prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him) that who is going to be the next Khalifa, there were a minority that expected Hazrat Ali to be the next Amirul Momineen

And you tell me one should judge you wfor your knowledge? where is the knowledge? You don't even know Qur'an was writren/formed as a book after Prophet Muhammad (saw) by Hazrat Usman. You don't even know the process he use dto authenticate the correctness of the verses in the book of Qur'an by all companions of the prophet (saw) and the scribes written by various of the companions in the times of Prophet Muhammad (saw).

Tell me how does Prophet Muhammad (saw) kept the Qur'anic verses? How exactly it became in form of book?

Personal experience? in the age of 17 you think you have had enough experience to opine on Islamic history and a Qur'an? Tell me you are a Hafix of Qur'an with perfect translation and interpretation skills? (P.S. don't lie if you are not, as it's sinful to claim something about Islam thats not true).

What did talebans did that was prohibited in Qur'an? What are you talking about. Are you now telling me you are an authority on Talebans 6 years regime (1996 - 2001), when I believe you were between 6-10 years old? Or you are blindly following the zionists media and their lies to base your argument? Please DO answer in detail.

I have to question your knowledge of ISLAM. Because your B.S. is going much farther than blasphemy. You are denouncing the Prophet Muhammad (saw) Sunnah. And that's a direct insult to me and my religion (islam).

And talk about knowledge, you don't even bloody know that to become an Authentic Scholar in Islam, the course timeline is 8 years from any authentic Islamic University (e.g. Al-Azhar) that is after you have perfected Hifaz and tralsation with Interpretation of Qur'an.

You are only focusing on one part of the Prophet (saw) life. What happened to his Sunnah? Is his Sunnah not part of Allah (swt)'s religion? What happened to the things he taught that are not mentioned in Qur'an? the decisions he took that are not revelead in Qur'an? Are you abandoning Prophet (saw) Sunnah?

He not just followed the Qur'an, he was given an extremely higher degree by Allah (swt) by telling us all in the Qur'an that "Follow Allah (swt) and Follow him (Prophet saw)".

If Allah (swt) wanted us to follow only Him, He would have just said in the verse "Follow the orders of Allah", and no mention of the Prophet would have been made, since per your logic the prophet was already sent to teach "only the orders of Allah swt) and Allah (swt) would have not added the "...follow him" in the verse.

You cannot take the Qur'an out of context. You have to read Qur'an with interpretation and understand the verses that are revealed in certain situations, hence all the verses have background, that is not mentioned in Qur'an, but in the Islamic history, which you know nothing of, yet refused to accept the fact that there's even Islamic history.

No kiddo, not mine, yours. You are the one who is calling himself a Scholar at the age of 17, thinking you are all that. I am only putting you in your right place by sharing the knowledge, that you happen to not believe in.

the prayers are listed in the quran
and funeral rules are there]

And I thought you know Qur'an. And I thought you claime dto be a tall mountain of knowledge. What is this, "I might be wrong"? If you are not sure about something, how come you can argue and then opine on it? specially about subject as sensitive as Islam.

No sir, the prayers actions and recitation (complete prayer performing process) is not written in Qur'an. Qur'an only stresses on "prayers" and make mention of it's ultimate importance. Qur'an does not tell you how to perform the prayers. Prophet Muhammad (saw) does. Qur'an only ordered you to perform prayers. Prophet taught you how to perform Prayers, not Qur'an.

And no sir, the process of performing Nikah is not mentioned in Qur'an. What non-sense is this little brother? Have you even read Qur'an? :what:

I am not even talking about "regulations of marriage" or prayers. I am talking about Process of performing Nikah and prayers, damn it.

The verses recited to perform Nikah DOES NOT come from tradition. It comes from the "Prophet Muhammad (saw)", who taught us how to perform a Nikah to legalize the marriage in Islam.

Qur'an only orders you to marry the person by getting into a wedlock (nikah) just as it only orders you to PRAY. That is it. it's the Prophet (saw) wjop shows you HOW TO perform the Nikah/Prayers.

Did someone every taught you how the logical arguments are build? It was a logical argument to ask you a question that since performing Nikah (process) is not written in Qur'an and came down to us through Sunnah of Prophet, that was documented by Companions and Aalim-e-Deen after the death of Prophet Muhammad (saw) to make sure that it stays authentic and does not changed through the time, which you have COMPLETELY shot down, by saying you only follow Qur'an, where my argument was if you only follow Qur'an, it does not have any process of Nikah, rather it tells you to "...follow him(prophet)" for the rest of your needs, and you don't "follow him" for anything that is not written in Qur'an, by directly denouncing the Sunnah of Prophet Muhammad (saw), so does that makes us all bastards (haram zaday) since no marriage took place, as there's no process of Nikah mentioned in Qur'an.

I would have put a lot of things in your mouth if you were not that young and ill-knowledgable brother. What you are doing is a serious insult to Islam. You are shooting down Prophet (saw) Sunnah, and its really offensive.

You have to understand Qur'an in context, not just follow it blindly. You have to read the history of Islam to understand why the verses are revealed in Qur'an. You have to understand the role of Prophet Muhammad (saw) before you can say that his Sunnah is not worth following (that is being documented as a 2nd source of guidance in Islam).

I doubt you have read Qur'an (or you remember all of it). I bet you did not read any tafseer. I can tell you know nothing about Islamic History, based on which the verses has been revealed. And I can bet you are not even following Qur'an word by word (as you argue it should).

And trsut me, I am not bashing you for this blasphemy. I am just correcting you. I do not pick fights on Internet. So don't take my post in wrong sense. After all, we are all brothers in Islam as you said. :)

dude ur putting too much of ur ego into this
i have read and did a lot of research of islamic history and read the english translation and the arabic version of the quran and without knowing that u tell me i have no knowledge of islam?
i respect ur views on this but its doesnt seem like u respect anyone elses
so this is the last time im saying this
im glad u follow ur traditions and stuff
but i choose to follow god's and only god's word and if i have sinned than god should punish me for that
hope we'll meet one day in heaven my brother :)

dude ur putting too much of ur ego into this
i have read and did a lot of research of islamic history and read the english translation and the arabic version of the quran and without knowing that u tell me i have no knowledge of islam?
i respect ur views on this but its doesnt seem like u respect anyone elses
so this is the last time im saying this
im glad u follow ur traditions and stuff
but i choose to follow god's and only god's word and if i have sinned than god should punish me for that
hope we'll meet one day in heaven my brother :)

Oh no I understand your point, that you don't care about Sunnah of Prophet Muhammad (saw) and does not care about anything Islamic, other than Qur'an, that too the way you look at it.

I have no problem with that. Allah (swt) says "There's no compulsion in the religion", neither I am the one to punish or reward you for what you stand for. So it's between you and Allah (swt).

But when you tell me it's not your "opinion" but it's what Islam tells you, then we have a severe disagreement and hence the argument.

BTW, my argument against your stand is solely based on what you have written here. Reading Qur'anic translation and (the history you said) doesn't make one understand what Allah (swt) is talking about. The background of each verse is important to understand the reasons behind why the verses were revealed.

Islam is a very vast religion. It is not a mere book, there is a prophet attached to it, and his sunnah is a complete guidance of life for us, teaching us for how we are to interpret Qur'anic jurisprudence and for how we have to do the things not written in the Qur'an, which I have pointed out and asked you as questions as well, but apparently you don't want to get into answering them.

And no, they are not traditions. Recitations/Prayers in Nikah is not a tradition, neither what we read in 5 times Salah. These are taught to us by Prophet (saw).

If it was some sort of a tradition, than it would have greatly differed from tribe to tribe and country to country as per their traditions, where the Nikah prayers, content of 5 times Salah, what we have to read in funeral prayers etc... all have been solidified as a difinitive action for entire Ummah making it a fard to read exactly that to perform Salah, Nikah and funerals etc.

So, my brother, may Allah (swt) bless you with wisdom to expand your horizon and understand our beautiful deen Islam.

I wish you well.

Last edited:
The reason behind these sects and firkahs is that we the Muslims have gone RIGID on one or the other SUNATS and obligations told to us either by our PROPHET (PBHU) or the Holy QURAN.
All the sects that we see today are right, i dont think that any of them are doing something wrong but the problem of rigidity and to some extent stubborns will take us all down!

You are cutting the trunk on which you are sitting Mr. Captian03

Daily…you offer prayer according to Sunnah and do ablution according to Sunnah. Still you insist that you don’t own up it.

Daily…you recite Holly Koran with punctuation not approved by the Messenger or by the Koran itself…still you insist you don’t own up it…:tsk:

What about eating dog. It is not prohibited in the Koran.

Back
Top Bottom