What's new

Only Democracy: Israeli Arab arrested over his Facebook status

Al Qaeda still pretend not to see when it's the jews

Defending sunnis my ***

KSA is the biggest donor to Palestine and have always supported Palestine politically and economically. Well before any fake Wannabe Arab Mullah's took the throne in 1979.

I don't see you so quick to arm palestinians as you're quick and agressive for the syrian war.

You can give 200 millions $ (peanuts) for palestinians, but it's actually good for the zionist cause as palestinians rebuild a few and the JEWS can destroy even more.

Only Iran, Syria & Hezbollah arm palestinians & give them money.

Your money can't help palestinians defend themselves against the jews, it only slowly kill them and gives you a respectability and it permits you to concurrence Iran.

You've given the money in 2013 because you are agressively acting in Syria, so you just want people to see that you help arabs.

Palestinian FM: Iran donated $120M to Hamas-led government

Money is practically useless for the palestinians as the jews steal everything.

Israel seizes $120m in Palestinian tax revenue over UN statehood vote

Al-hasani, Insulting others is all you can do.
No one wants to meddle in your ancient big desert dreamland. The fact is Arabs were not independent either. USSR was supporting them. what do you mean by only 3-4 states? the fact is you tried with all your power to defeat them, and you failed. Alhasani, you cannot change the history. at least try to learn something from it.

True, USSR even sent their pilots to Egypt. US never went that far. France threw Israel under the bus.

I don't see you so quick to arm palestinians as you're quick and agressive for the syrian war.

You can give 200 millions $ (peanuts) for palestinians, but it's actually good for the zionist cause as palestinians rebuild a few and the JEWS can destroy even more.

Only Iran, Syria & Hezbollah arm palestinians & give them money.

Your money can't help palestinians defend themselves against the jews, it only slowly kill them and gives you a respectability and it permits you to concurrence Iran.

You've given the money in 2013 because you are agressively acting in Syria, so you just want people to see that you help arabs.

Palestinian FM: Iran donated $120M to Hamas-led government

Money is practically useless for the palestinians as the jews steal everything.

Israel seizes $120m in Palestinian tax revenue over UN statehood vote

That is part of your lying agenda here because you are an Farsi Mullah agent. The truth is that the aid we provide is the one that helps more. It helps ordinary Palestinian children, their infrastructure, builds cities, schools, hospitals. One the other hand sending a few rockets here and there (only to use Palestinians - Iranians do not care about Palestinians just look at the Iranian members here or ask the Palestinians here) will only make Israel more bloodthirsty and strike innocent civilians like history has shown.

Also what is your opinion about general Sisi that is supported by KSA (main supporter). You seem to love him but do you know that he also stopped the tunnels going from Sinai to Gaza? What do you have to say about that Vietnamese troll, Sun Piwa aka Elis, aka Charlie aka Lin Dan etc.

Silence I guess.

Also since you seem to love us Arabs that much (you surely meddle for being an Vietnamese) then worry about how minorities that make up 40% of Iran's population are treated including the 2-3 million Arabs or so.

Ok, let us just assume that this is a lie.

What do you say to this then? What should happen to those parents who indoctrinate hatred, fear and killings into their children? Or manipulate? See, it works both ways.

I am absolutely sure that the Israeli government did nothing. Or anybody from Israeli for that matter.

What I don't understand is why you Israelis cannot come to some kind of agreement with the Palestinians given that your country gets bigger and bigger. Since 1947 your territories keep expanding while one after the other Palestinian settlement is either bulldozed or absorbed.

Look at this map from 1947 and compare it to today. It speaks for itself.

I am sorry that I could not reply earlier, I find time is very preciously scarce lately.

As for the Video, I see no indoctrination of hate against Arabs, fear nor killing. At best showing off military equipment is militaristic. If you are honest with yourself you can hardly call a once in a year visit to such an exhibit indoctrination. If you want to see indoctrination check out youth movements in fascist countries.

As for the views and hatred against Arabs. If I understand correctly the footage was taken while there were frequent bombing in Israel's civilian cities by the Arab Palestinians and while the Hezballah was firing rockets into Israeli northern cities.
With all due respect, such hatred is understandable in children who still struggle with complex ideas, especially at a time like this. Even so, most of them describe situation of either defending against attacking Arabs or combat situation, the minority shows (verbal) hatred against civilians, even in times like this. Children are not adults, and some things can be forgiven to them. I would speak against any adult showing the same amount of racism, but small children are not always able to distinguish between hatred to the enemy (which the Arab Palestinians were, or at least their majority) and racism.

The same goes for Palestinian children, by the way.
I am sure that some indeed have racist parent which sadly teach them hate but those are the small minority.

As for the map, very convenient of you to choose this specific map, describing a situation in the middle of a process.

how about this one?

1920-mandate_for_palestine.jpg

Which describes what the Jews originally wanted as part of their land.
They quickly gave up trans Jordan though, and later whatever the Brits asked of them as well.

What I don't understand is why you Israelis cannot come to some kind of agreement with the Palestinians given that your country gets bigger and bigger. Since 1947 your territories keep expanding while one after the other Palestinian settlement is either bulldozed or absorbed.

This statement is in fact not true at all. This is Israel past 1967 and later, is it bigger now?

Israeli+land+concessions.jpg

Fact is that since 1967 for the past decades Israel was not growing, but the opposite.

As for peace process, as I said I lack the time.

I am sorry that I could not reply earlier, I find time is very preciously scarce lately.

As for the Video, I see no indoctrination of hate against Arabs, fear nor killing. At best showing off military equipment is militaristic. If you are honest with yourself you can hardly call a once in a year visit to such an exhibit indoctrination. If you want to see indoctrination check out youth movements in fascist countries.

As for the views and hatred against Arabs. If I understand correctly the footage was taken while there were frequent bombing in Israel's civilian cities by the Arab Palestinians and while the Hezballah was firing rockets into Israeli northern cities.
With all due respect, such hatred is understandable in children who still struggle with complex ideas, especially at a time like this. Even so, most of them describe situation of either defending against attacking Arabs or combat situation, the minority shows (verbal) hatred against civilians, even in times like this. Children are not adults, and some things can be forgiven to them. I would speak against any adult showing the same amount of racism, but small children are not always able to distinguish between hatred to the enemy (which the Arab Palestinians were, or at least their majority) and racism.

The same goes for Palestinian children, by the way.
I am sure that some indeed have racist parent which sadly teach them hate but those are the small minority.

As for the map, very convenient of you to choose this specific map, describing a situation in the middle of a process.

how about this one?

Which describes what the Jews originally wanted as part of their land.
They quickly gave up trans Jordan though, and later whatever the Brits asked of them as well.

This statement is in fact not true at all. This is Israel past 1967 and later, is it bigger now?

Israeli+land+concessions.jpg

Fact is that since 1967 for the past decades Israel was not growing, but the opposite.

As for peace process, as I said I lack the time.

No problem at all.

My point is that the hatred goes both ways and history has demonstrated this. One can make excuses for anything. The points still stands IMO.

What I am trying to say is that both Israelis and Palestinians have to find a solution soon. This conflict is quite frankly tiring.

The map below you quoted is completely ridiculous. Over 50% of that land shown there the Jews have no claim over whatsoever nor was it even inhabited by others than local Arabs. Especially in the case of Jordan. You know very well that it was the British who tried to make a new country for Jews. The events during WW2 came handy for the Jews and Zionists of the time.

Regarding your last two maps then you also know very well that the acquisitions of Sinai after the 1973 war was just temporarily. Jews and Israel have no claim over that land. Nor did they intend to incorporate it to Israel. That would make no sense either.

The last map makes no sense either. Those lands might have been under Israeli control at that time (but not fully anyway) but the Palestinians did not vanish suddenly.

How can Israel annex the Gaza strip or West Bank for example when there are no Jews there? What to do with the Palestinians?

My comment was also in regards to the forced settlements which even many Israelis criticize.

Anyway you should both find a solution as soon as possible.

You do not know anything about the Palestinian-Israeli conflict. And Israel did not defeat any "Arabs". They "defeated" 3-4 states. Without Western assistant, support and aid Egypt could overrun Israel within a week. Let alone the whole Arab world.

As time goes by the efforts to re-write history increases. I suggest you study the Israeli-Arab conflicts a bit better and the extent that the West supported Israel, especially until after the 67' war, and by contrast the support the Arab and the USSR has given the bordering Arab countries, especially in the late 60's and the early 70's.

A small example, in the 73' war the USSR has immediately started a huge resupply effort for Egypt and Syria delivering hundreds if not thousand of tanks which became operational during the war.
The USA stated supplying Israel only when the war was almost over and not one supplied tank became operational during the war (the re-supply started that late), though they did supply invaluable ammunition, Airplanes and parts as well as small arms.
By Tons Syria and Egypt received significantly more resupply during the war, not to mention they were resupplied continuously, while Israel had only got materiel support in the last stage of the war and had to beg for it.

Other examples are the thousands of Soviet troops stationed in Egypt and Syria and some of which fought Israel in the late 60's and early 70's and the huge resupply of lost Egyptian SAM's in this period.

You cannot compare Egypt and Syria with Israel for a lot of reasons. Israel has since its founding been a key ally of USA and the West. Living on its welfare too in many ways. Much more powerful countries than USSR ever was. Their support was much more prolific. Both Syria and Egypt were ruled by dictators. Poverty was rampant compared to Israel. Today Israel would not win a war against Egypt if they did not possess nukes. Let alone against Egypt, Syria, Jordan and Iraq combined. Israel is smaller than Sinai and it's population is less than 10% of that of Egypt's.

Besides Israel is/was in a unique position. Your people went nearly extinct two generations ago. You only have Israel to defend. You fought for your lives. The regular Egyptian, Syrian, Jordanian and Iraqi should never fear about being conquered by a country with such a small size being unable to do it anyway. The motivation was much less no matter the excuses. That is evident.

Also Israel did not really reach any of her objectives. All the temporarily conquered land went back to their rightful owners.

Frankly speaking I don't care about 40-50 years old wars were only 3-4 Arab (out of over 20) countries took part well before I was born.

No problem at all.

My point is that the hatred goes both ways and history has demonstrated this. One can make excuses for anything. The points still stands IMO.

There sure is hatred both ways, though less no on the Jew's side, since the terror attacks against civilians were stopped. I am not making excuses, as I said, if the same was said by adults I would speak against it, but children who see body parts blown up in the middle of their cities on a weekly/monthly basis will answer leading question in a certain way. The difference in perception and analysis between 8 yr old children and adults is not an excuse.

The map below you quoted is completely ridiculous. Over 50% of that land shown there the Jews have no claim over whatsoever nor was it even inhabited by others than local Arabs. Especially in the case of Jordan. You know very well that it was the British who tried to make a new country for Jews. The events during WW2 came handy for the Jews and Zionists of the time.

Oh, I agree that it's ridiculous, nonetheless the territory was asked at the time, One can call some other current claim of certain people over Tel Aviv and Haifa similarly ridiculous, by the way.
The British never tried to make a new country for the Jews. They had a situation on their hands where the Jews were returning to their ancestral home in one of their territories, they tried to limit that with moderate success

Regarding your last two maps then you also know very well that the acquisitions of Sinai after the 1973 war was just temporarily. Jews and Israel have no claim over that land. Nor did they intend to incorporate it to Israel. That would make no sense either.

Claim? first of all, ancient Jew kingdoms incorporated parts of north eastern Sinai, besides; Actually by the laws of war we do have some claim, the claim of conquest following a just war. Regardless, no one was going to give it back to Israel's enemies, who previously tried repeatedly to massacre the Jews in Israel to the last one. The fate of the land was undetermined to either way, there was no particular sentiment to annex it, neither was there to give it back.
In any case, De Facto it was part of Israel.

The last map makes no sense either. Those lands might have been under Israeli control at that time (but not fully anyway) but the Palestinians did not vanish suddenly.

How can Israel annex the Gaza strip or West Bank for example when there are no Jews there? What to do with the Palestinians?

My comment was also in regards to the forced settlements which even many Israelis criticize.

Anyway you should both find a solution as soon as possible.

There were Jews in Gaza, thousands. In fact Gaza was continuously inhabited by Jews for thousands of years (much longer than by Muslims of Arabs). Furthermore, in the middle ages it was considered one of the Jewish centers of knowledge and learning in the holy land and had a majority Jew population.

The current Jew-free situation of Gaza is just another example of intolerance.

I was studying in university with Arabs and I can tell how openly they express their views against Israel here, including PLO symbols, calling boycott Israel and, mourning Israel's Independence day and so on. And no one touches them. So this guy wrote something really extreme in order to be detained for 1 week.

While RFS_Br, whines about that guy another 1000 people were slaughtered by his favorite Syrian dictator.

I was studying in university with Arabs and I can tell how openly they express their views against Israel here, including PLO symbols, calling boycott Israel and, mourning Israel's Independence day and so on. And no one touches them. So this guy wrote something really extreme in order to be detained for 1 week.

While RFS_Br, whines about that guy another 1000 people were slaughtered by his favorite Syrian dictator.

Nakba in Tel Aviv university:

F080515RS04.jpg

tau.02.jpg

There sure is hatred both ways, though less no on the Jew's side, since the terror attacks against civilians were stopped. I am not making excuses, as I said, if the same was said by adults I would speak against it, but children who see body parts blown up in the middle of their cities on a weekly/monthly basis will answer leading question in a certain way. The difference in perception and analysis between 8 yr old children and adults is not an excuse.

Oh, I agree that it's ridiculous, nonetheless the territory was asked at the time, One can call some other current claim of certain people over Tel Aviv and Haifa similarly ridiculous, by the way.
The British never tried to make a new country for the Jews. They had a situation on their hands where the Jews were returning to their ancestral home in one of their territories, they tried to limit that with moderate success

Claim? first of all, ancient Jew kingdoms incorporated parts of north eastern Sinai, besides; Actually by the laws of war we do have some claim, the claim of conquest following a just war. Regardless, no one was going to give it back to Israel's enemies, who previously tried repeatedly to massacre the Jews in Israel to the last one. The fate of the land was undetermined to either way, there was no particular sentiment to annex it, neither was there to give it back.
In any case, De Facto it was part of Israel.

There were Jews in Gaza, thousands. In fact Gaza was continuously inhabited by Jews for thousands of years (much longer than by Muslims of Arabs). Furthermore, in the middle ages it was considered one of the Jewish centers of knowledge and learning in the holy land and had a majority Jew population.

The current Jew-free situation of Gaza is just another example of intolerance.

Suicide bombings are no different than bombings on civilian areas which Israel have been behind many times in Palestine and Lebanon. Only difference is that the first perpetrator dies while those responsible for the bombings rarely die for obvious reasons. Suicide bombings is a weapon like any other. Some try to disguise it under a religious scarf so they are better able to do it and gain sympathy. Islam clearly states that suicide is illegal. It is a great sin. Those that support it don't support it due to religion but due to that being an weapon against the oppressor.

Also from the point of the Palestinians you are the oppressors and those that occupy their land. Naturally they will have a hostile view of your country and people. Look at Gaza. An open prison practically. How can people under such a environment not grow up and be hostile?

Yes and before that the Egyptians were that, Arabs lived their as long as Israelis too. Nabateans probably have the best claim. Read about that. Most of their kingdoms are found in current day Southern Jordan and Northern Hijaz in Saudi Arabia. Anyway the Israelites, Arabs, Phoenicians, Nabateans, the ancient Syriac people etc (all those great ancient Semitic civilizations and people) lived in that area and obviously mixed.

When that map was proposed though there were hardly if any Jews in what is now Jordan or Sinai. Most of the locals were Arabs who have lived there way before Islam. Anyway if we go back enough then none of of the ethnic groups today (which are just a mishmash anyway - genetics confirm it) would have no right to their lands. All those ancient civilizations have long disappeared and so has much of their heritage. Their descendants (which were probably already mixed at that time) mixed with the local Semitic populations. Many languages after, religions etc. we are here today. I rather ignore such discussions since they are often pointless and will not get you anywhere.

I like this video below:

This Land is Mine - YouTube

This is not how the world works. We are past the Middle Ages and stone age. Those kind of annexations don't happen anymore. And rightly so.

You cannot compare Egypt and Syria with Israel for a lot of reasons. Israel has since its founding been a key ally of USA and the West. Living on its welfare too in many ways. Much more powerful countries than USSR ever was. Their support was much more prolific. Both Syria and Egypt were ruled by dictators. Poverty was rampant compared to Israel. Today Israel would not win a war against Egypt if they did not possess nukes. Let alone against Egypt, Syria, Jordan and Iraq combined. Israel is smaller than Sinai and it's population is less than 10% of that of Egypt's.

Besides Israel is/was in a unique position. Your people went nearly extinct two generations ago. You only have Israel to defend. You fought for your lives. The regular Egyptian, Syrian, Jordanian and Iraqi should never fear about being conquered by a country with such a small size being unable to do it anyway. The motivation was much less no matter the excuses. That is evident.

Also Israel did not really reach any of her objectives. All the temporarily conquered land went back to their rightful owners.

Frankly speaking I don't care about 40-50 years old wars were only 3-4 Arab (out of over 20) countries took part well before I was born.

Israel was boycotted by the west (including the USA) during it's independence war. In fact half of Israel's air force at the time was illegally smuggled.
For the most parts Israel's only Western supported was France, not most of Europe and much less then the "west". In fact Israel was still embargoes by many western nations at the time, unlike the Arabs who got subsidized supply from the USSR.

The USA started supporting Israel only after the 67' war. Even then, when Israel diplomatic situation was much better still many European countries had refused to sell arms to Israel, for example:
Cherbourg Project - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
or the Chiftain tank project, which was denied to Israel even though we helped developing it:

Britain and Israel had collaborated on the development in its latter stages[4] with a view to Israel purchasing the vehicle. Two prototypes were delivered as part of a four year trial.[5] It was eventually decided not to sell the marque to the Israelis however [6] which prompted Israel to follow its own development programme. [7]
Chieftain tank - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You stated that you are not too interested in the period, so I hope this information helps, if you care to delve deeper into these period I can suggest some books (by non Jews/Israelis) which are held of high regard in the world.

Population is just one of many factors to a countries military might/success, not even the most important, so to choose to cite it (almost) alone is meaningless. I fully agree to the natural discrepancy in moral. I will not take part in simple speculations to the effect of current day possible conflicts, I don't believe I an knowledgeable enough anyway ;).

My main point is that the Arabs were supplied and supported more much extensively by foreign powers for the first few decades than Israel was.

Suicide bombings are no different than bombings on civilian areas which Israel have been behind many times in Palestine and Lebanon. Only difference is that the first perpetrator dies while those responsible for the bombings rarely die for obvious reasons. Suicide bombings is a weapon like any other. Some try to disguise it under a religious scarf so they are better able to do it and gain sympathy. Islam clearly states that suicide is illegal. It is a great sin. Those that support it don't support it due to religion but due to that being an weapon against the oppressor.

Also from the point of the Palestinians you are the oppressors and those that occupy their land. Naturally they will have a hostile view of your country and people. Look at Gaza. An open prison practically. How can people under such a environment not grow up and be hostile?

Yes and before that the Egyptians were that, Arabs lived their as long as Israelis too. Nabateans probably have the best claim. Read about that. Most of their kingdoms are found in current day Southern Jordan and Northern Hijaz in Saudi Arabia. Anyway the Israelites, Arabs, Phoenicians, Nabateans, the ancient Syriac people etc (all those great ancient Semitic civilizations and people) lived in that area and obviously mixed.

When that map was proposed though there were hardly if any Jews in what is now Jordan or Sinai. Most of the locals were Arabs who have lived there way before Islam. Anyway if we go back enough then none of of the ethnic groups today (which are just a mishmash anyway - genetics confirm it) would have no right to their lands. All those ancient civilizations have long disappeared and so has much of their heritage. Their descendants (which were probably already mixed at that time) mixed with the local Semitic populations. Many languages after, religions etc. we are here today. I rather ignore such discussions since they are often pointless and will not get you anywhere.

I like this video below:

This Land is Mine - YouTube

This is not how the world works. We are past the Middle Ages and stone age. Those kind of annexations don't happen anymore. And rightly so.

I am really running out of time, so I skimmed this post (sorry) and I agree with most of what is said (at least the spirit) :).
As I said, it was perfectly naturally for the Palestinian Arab children to hate Israeli's at the time, and there was no need for indoctrination for children to hate Israeli's, only based on the war between them.

The only thing I am uncomfortable with is the next, I have no problem with suicide bombing, as you say it's just a weapon. However unlike Israel the Palestinians often targeted civilians, while most of the civilian Arabs killed were by product of a battle between two armed groups in the area.
This can be easily shown.

Back
Top Bottom