What's new

Only in India can a Muslim rise to top Shah Faesal’s dig at Pakistan

How is the situation improving when the situation in the rest of India is becoming more communal?

When their are clashes In Delhi and bulldozers in UP and police attacking Indian Muslims in Gujarat why would Kashmiri Muslims tolerate Hindus
I suppose your solution would be that we purge all our minorities just like your native Pakistan has done and all we're left with is a token minority element ?

No thanks.

This is our beautiful Canada on Diwali day. Hordes of RSS sponsored students from India clash with local Sikhs.
Local Sikhs my @ss, everyone knows the khalistan thing is an ISI op.. good thing that by now it's been all but been removed from India and all that remains is these silly kiddy street fights in Canukistan.. lagay raho.

Good luck, Troodo saab.. not our circus, not our monkeys. :haha:

I suppose your solution would be that we purge all our minorities just like your native Pakistan has done and all we're left with is a token minority element ?

No thanks.

Local Sikhs my @ss, everyone knows the khalistan thing is an ISI op.. good thing that by now it's been all but been removed from India and all that remains is these silly kiddy street fights in Canukistan.. lagay raho.

So ONE Muslim doing well is your monkey but Thousand of Sikh families supporting Khalistan here and back home are not???? Truly RSS logic.

This is our beautiful Canada on Diwali day. Hordes of RSS sponsored students from India clash with local Sikhs.

They are beginning to invite the trash from India and it will have consequences, already Hindus took a beating in Leicester and now they are agitating sikhs

No thanks.

No partition of India was right in 1947 it's right now in 2022

It's already happening across India and the communities need separation and space away from each other

So ONE Muslim doing well is your monkey but Thousand of Sikh families supporting Khalistan here and back home are not???? Truly RSS logic.
What are you on about, what "one muslim doing well is your monkey" wut ?

There is no Khalistani "movement" here, they're (the Sikhs) ultra well integrated into every aspect of Indian life, one might even say they dominate culturally.

No partition of India was right in 1947 it's right now in 2022

It's already happening across India and the communities need separation and space away from each other
Dude you're very boring to spar with, like a Pakistani Jamahir (remember that turd?) .. guy repeated the same old garbage for years before finally quitting in frustration lol

What are you on about, what "one muslim doing well is your monkey" wut ?

There is no Khalistani "movement" here, they're (the Sikhs) ultra well integrated into every aspect of Indian life, one might even say they dominate culturally.

Dude you're very boring to spar with, like a Pakistani Jamahir (remember that turd?) .. guy repeated the same old garbage for years before finally quitting in frustration lol

It's the situation in the ground, which you can't deny

How the hell is Kashmir improving when communalism across India is so high????

Kashmiri aren't blind, they have access to the internet and they can see what's happening

When communal shit happens across India they understand who their enemy is

Why do you think Hindus are killed in Kashmir and Kashmiri society doesn't give a shit

Ooh I missed that, did I ?

Khud to Raza and khandaan bhagoday ho gaye.. ab safe distance se pointing fingers at everyone, BC.. sahi hai :sarcastic:

At least the Chinese are setting up schools and infrastructure in their region. Bhartoads put lipstick and make up on one Kashmiri donkey and are parading him around like they are the pinnacle of civilization. :lol:

Last edited:
Indians coming to Canada are primarily those already with a bachelor degree

If trash from India was invited they would have ended up like this-

Characteristics of group-based child sexual exploitation in the community: literature review (accessible version)

Controlled migration meant that only educated Indians were allowed in for the most part

Educated, with a job already waiting meant less struggle and good options for school, etc

If you allow the random Indian out of a mass communal swamp of 1.4 billion Indians what do you think will happen???

Indians coming to Canada are primarily those already with a bachelor degree

If trash from India was invited they would have ended up like this-

Characteristics of group-based child sexual exploitation in the community: literature review (accessible version)

https://indianexpress.com/article/i...an-on-flightapologised-in-notes-4441261/lite/

Federal prosecutors say 40-year-old Ganesh Parkar, moved from his ticketed seat in business class and sat next to a woman in economy class. They say he touched one of her breasts after she fell asleep.​

Aa paarh avdi bachelors degree teh vaar la avdi bund vich, puddi dya... :lol:

At least the Chinese are setting up schools and infrastructure in their region. Bhartoads put lipstick and make up on one Kashmiri donkey and parading him around like they are the pinnacle of civilization. :lol:
Infra and development Indian Kashmir me bhi ho rahi hai, at quite the good rate even. Though admittedly, we're just nowhere near as good as the Chinese Communist Party when it comes to weaponizing the news aka doing propaganda, black, white or grey. They've mastered it.. we, otoh, are "muh se badhai, bagal me mithai" type simple pajeets.

What Kashmiri donkey ? .. Rafale waaley Rather saab ki baat kar rahe ho kya ?

Back
Top Bottom