What's new

Operating System

Baz2020

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I am looking for developers with experience in C++ who can write an OS from scratch

Please contact me on the FB page

I am looking for developers with experience in C++ who can write an OS from scratch

I dont think you will find that kind of person in Pakistan... if you do hardly find em itll be like very few who know how to code a whole OS from scratch...

Btw whats the OS for if I may ask ?

I dont think you will find that kind of person in Pakistan... if you do hardly find em itll be like very few who know how to code a whole OS from scratch...

Btw whats the OS for if I may ask ?

That is a shame, I thought there was a huge supply of software developers in Pakistan. All you need is a good grasp on C++ , C. Is that not the case? or has all the cream brain drained abroad?

The OS will be for intel chipset with its own architecture and commands

That is a shame, I thought there was a huge supply of software developers in Pakistan. All you need is a good grasp on C++ , C. Is that not the case? or has all the cream brain drained abroad?

Bahi there are a lot of people with degrees but not skills and those skilled are already employed by big companies... try contacting Azad Chaiwala he might have some skilled people with C++ coding skills

Bahi there are a lot of people with degrees but not skills and those skilled are already employed by big companies... try contacting Azad Chaiwala he might have some skilled people with C++ coding skills
He's a symptom of what's wrong with Pakistan's IT ecosystem phonys and crooks.

It seems what you wnat is more on the firmware side than OS, you can find some on the freelancing area and to be honest globally today programming stands 1% on self input and 99% on stackoverflow.

I don't want to sound like a sarcastic but finding devs on forums really?

You are looking at wrong place bro. I do know dozens of pakistani guys who work in Google japan alone.

You want a coder who can help you code OS. Why not contacting big companies from Pakistan? Or you have no knowledge about this?

He's a symptom of what's wrong with Pakistan's IT ecosystem phonys and crooks.

It seems what you wnat is more on the firmware side than OS, you can find some on the freelancing area and to be honest globally today programming stands 1% on self input and 99% on stackoverflow.
Who is the symptom ?

And true around 80% (in my opinion) of stuff is pre written codes..
I don't want to sound like a sarcastic but finding devs on forums really?

You are looking at wrong place bro. I do know dozens of pakistani guys who work in Google japan alone.

You want a coder who can help you code OS. Why not contacting big companies from Pakistan? Or you have no knowledge about this?
They will ask big money better choice will be free lancing websites or simply chaiwala.com

That Chaiwala guy
Bro he is one of many cures not a symptom and he didnt get his IT education from Pakistan...

Secondly he for a decade provided from IT education in Azad Kashmir area (mostly to school girls) and now is providing paid education to people.. (with skills)

Why you want a new operating system? And which platform you are intending to run these operating systems on? I can guide you to jump on this issue.

Better try to make open source windows apps like download manager, partition tools, system backup & restore, disk cloning, media players, torrent clients..

you can get income by Donations by Donation button on app or site, even website is not big requirement..
Github and/or link on Sourceforge is enough..

But for Donation PayPal is must, if you do not have no one will show interest to send Donation to you even he is willing to Donate you as PayPal is Best/Cheap/Secure Payment System in whole world specially in Europe & America...

There are very very least chance that any one show interest in your operating system as most of users prefer windows, few likes Linux, but there are good Linux OS already there and they are in hundreds...

Most of People prefer Windows, other few people like open source like Linux, They prefer open source and popularity with OS age (from how many years OS is Active), They fears Ransomware, Viruses, Govt Spy, Hacking and etc

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom