What's new

Operation Asifa: 45 Indian soldiers killed by Kashmiri resistance in Pulwama.

We must have different definitions.
Why just blame Pakistan?
https://tribune.com.pk/story/1867758/1-pakistan-summons-iranian-envoy-deadly-border-attack/

So long as you refuse to recognize that the problem exists because of a hard to control border and the presence of terrorist groups on both sides, plus the turmoil in Afghanistan that has allowed multiple terrorist groups to find sanctuary there, groups that are linked with fighting in Baluchistan & Sistan, you're not going to resolve the issue.

Isolated terrorist attacks will, unfortunately, continue.

Indians want drama before elections as mody is losing. Modi killed his own men for votes.

Opposition in India will use this to defame Modi to the fullest.

Don't you think that Modi will get more votes if he gets enemy soldiers killed rather than killing his own men?

India suffered a horrific Islamic terrorist attack, my message of support is not 'running for help'.

We are not Pakistanis running to Wahhabistan for money and China to bail us out.

Looks like you are so proud of being Pakistani that you only identify with Australia!

It is "only a matter of time" for 40 years now. Keep barking.

I smell an indian guised as iranian.
The very wording of his comment shows it.

its a big loss for occupying force in a single incident.big moral down for them.
hope families of killed soldiers will force their gov to pull out from Kashmir.why they are losing lives for a piece of land dont belong to them.india is already very big land mass.

The price you pay for occupying someones land . I think it's one of the biggest attack on Indian forces by resistance fighters .

Russia is in Syria to supports its ally, when Iran has strong relations with Russia than Syria, will Russia not come to save its ally ?

Mate, Russia is in Syria to protect its strategic Tartus base in Syria, and to prevent pipe lines from the Middle East specially Qatar to pass through Syria and go into Europe. Having alternative pipelines from Middle East meant that Europe would have shut-off Russian gas supplies and bankrupted Russia. Thus Syria had to be protected - Russia had no choice.

Thank God for Pakistan, the only reason Iran has survived 40 years.
Seriously, what benefit does Pakistan gain from supporting or allowing terrorist attacks against Iran? We have no territorial or ideological disputes with Iran. Pakistan herself suffers from terrorism in Balochistan (much of it a result of Afghanistan providing support to these groups).

Seriously, what benefit does Pakistan gain from supporting or allowing terrorist attacks against Iran? We have no territorial or ideological disputes with Iran. Pakistan herself suffers from terrorism in Balochistan (much of it a result of Afghanistan providing support to these groups).

As I said above:

Someone is trying very hard to prevent a Pakistan-brokered deal with the Taliban.

Back
Top Bottom