What's new

Operation Asifa: 45 Indian soldiers killed by Kashmiri resistance in Pulwama.

indian parliament will abolish article 370 , citizens of india will become free to settle in kashmir . then terrorists will be curbed like animals .

Stop being dilutional. No one is going to do that anytime soon, and I bet you know that better than anyone else. But the last part of your statement, yeas terrorists and terror sympathizers will be hunted with every available option in hand and the world will remain silent spectators as usual.

No, we wont....You don't have the capability to launch attacks inside our mainland like we do.

What you don't realize is that you can ONLY hit us with the help of our own (TTP). That's why during 90's....we were literally butchering indian army and you could not do sh*t about it. Thanks to U.S, who created vaccuum on our Western border and caused TTP to rise bc of its Afghan invasion---you were able to exploit that vacuum. And even there, very early on, we decimated your "embassy" and even killed high ranking military officials (Brigadier) in Afghanistan----but U.S put down its foot and stopped us from interferring in their theatre of operations (Afghanistan)----very well documented fact in Americans' diplomatic white papers leaked by Wikileaks. Americans talked about how ISI literally destroyed the most central indian physical presence (embassy) in Afghanistan, killed a Brigadier, and were looking to expand its covert war against india in Afghanistan. Americans incepted the intelligence, showed evidence of ISI's hand in embassy bombing, and forced Pakistan to stay out of Afghanistan since it was 'American theatre of war' now.

As U.S leaves, and TTP calms down, we are going back to 90's. You have very little capability, if any, to interfere in our mainland. Whereas, we don't need your people to kill you inside your territory. Our assets are so capable that they can literally butchered HUNDREDS of indian soldiers inside india while operating from Pakistan (Uri was just a starter. Today's bombings were another teaser. Pakistan-based assets can launch similar scale attacks for years to come) :)

JeM is Pakistan-based group and yet can inflict umimaginable damage on your forces inside india :lol: Just imagine that. Can you imagine Shiv Sena trying to "attack" Pakistan army inside Pakistan?!!!! :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

One strike, 50 soldiers butchered!!! You think your hindutva loons (RSS/Shiv Sena) would stand a chance against these guys in an open conflict?? :lol::lol: Hindutva is only good for cow piss drinking and killing random Muslim unarmed truck drivers.

Aint that the truth? ;)

Guess what, it is not about capability. It's about the national image before the international community. We don't want to be called a rogue nation and face actions/sanctions being called a terror finance and supporter unlike some foolish nations.

The truth is Pakistan is gonna meet the FAFT guy's in couple of days. Feb 17 to be precise. Wait for the outcome and it's ratification by Sept 2019. :p:

I believe:
  1. This was not a false flag.
  2. Attack took place due to favorable circumstances.
  3. Planning took a couple of years perhaps after pellet guns usage.
  4. Indians will get UN sanction on Masood Azhar approved, the government will get public support and initiate an operation in Kashmir as a result of this.
  5. The militants will have high morale now.
  6. Tensions will remain high between Pakistan and India. My sixth sense says hotline contact between DGMOs will take place soon.
  7. Kashmir is going to have trouble in the coming months.

Can't agree more. And my sixth sense say's that it will also have a little if not more impact on the FATF review in Paris on Sunday. Hope Pakistan come out clean. :tup:

https://www.samaa.tv/news/2019/02/p...-in-balance-as-fatf-meets-in-paris-on-feb-17/

https://www.samaa.tv/news/2019/02/european-union-may-add-pakistan-to-its-money-laundering-blacklist/

U need history lesson.
Ur president wrote letters to Clinton. Our PM accepted ceasefire after US pressure due to those letters.
In 71 it was 50% hostile population.
In 65 Indians accepted ceasefire too. Could have blocked through best buddy soviets.
In 48 Indians went to UN to beg ceasefire.
Lol. Nah. Looks like you didn't read history. Google it.

Stop being dilutional. No one is going to do that anytime soon, and I bet you know that better than anyone else. But the last part of your statement, yeas terrorists and terror sympathizers will be hunted with every available option in hand and the world will remain silent spectators as usual.

Guess what, it is not about capability. It's about the national image before the international community. We don't want to be called a rogue nation and face actions/sanctions being called a terror finance and supporter unlike some foolish nations.

The truth is Pakistan is gonna meet the FAFT guy's in couple of days. Feb 17 to be precise. Wait for the outcome and it's ratification by Sept 2019. :p:

Can't agree more. And my sixth sense say's that it will also have a little if not more impact on the FATF review in Paris on Sunday. Hope Pakistan come out clean. :tup:

https://www.samaa.tv/news/2019/02/p...-in-balance-as-fatf-meets-in-paris-on-feb-17/

https://www.samaa.tv/news/2019/02/european-union-may-add-pakistan-to-its-money-laundering-blacklist/

yes this is time to abolish that black article 370 , only then we can settle in kashmir to hunt criminals there .

Lol. Nah. Looks like you didn't read history. Google it.

they are fed this great knowledge in madarsas ru by hafiz seyed and masood azhar . .

yes this is time to abolish that black article 370 , only then we can settle in kashmir to hunt criminals there .

they are fed this great knowledge in madarsas ru by hafiz seyed and masood azhar . .
Your ugly black face will stand out and you will be shot on sight in Kashmir if that happens.

No, we wont....You don't have the capability to launch attacks inside our mainland like we do.

What you don't realize is that you can ONLY hit us with the help of our own (TTP). That's why during 90's....we were literally butchering indian army and you could not do sh*t about it. Thanks to U.S, who created vaccuum on our Western border and caused TTP to rise bc of its Afghan invasion---you were able to exploit that vacuum. And even there, very early on, we decimated your "embassy" and even killed high ranking military officials (Brigadier) in Afghanistan----but U.S put down its foot and stopped us from interferring in their theatre of operations (Afghanistan)----very well documented fact in Americans' diplomatic white papers leaked by Wikileaks. Americans talked about how ISI literally destroyed the most central indian physical presence (embassy) in Afghanistan, killed a Brigadier, and were looking to expand its covert war against india in Afghanistan. Americans incepted the intelligence, showed evidence of ISI's hand in embassy bombing, and forced Pakistan to stay out of Afghanistan since it was 'American theatre of war' now.

As U.S leaves, and TTP calms down, we are going back to 90's. You have very little capability, if any, to interfere in our mainland. Whereas, we don't need your people to kill you inside your territory. Our assets are so capable that they can literally butchered HUNDREDS of indian soldiers inside india while operating from Pakistan (Uri was just a starter. Today's bombings were another teaser. Pakistan-based assets can launch similar scale attacks for years to come) :)

JeM is Pakistan-based group and yet can inflict umimaginable damage on your forces inside india :lol: Just imagine that. Can you imagine Shiv Sena trying to "attack" Pakistan army inside Pakistan?!!!! :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

One strike, 50 soldiers butchered!!! You think your hindutva loons (RSS/Shiv Sena) would stand a chance against these guys in an open conflict?? :lol::lol: Hindutva is only good for cow piss drinking and killing random Muslim unarmed truck drivers.

Aint that the truth? ;)
U litterally raped him ... lolz

India need to step forward for Kashmir solution. This will intensify with passage of time. Peace for the regional economic progress.

citizens of india will become free to settle in kashmir . then terrorists will be curbed like animals .

You must be out of your mind. Or are you willing to move to a place with your family ........ where they may end up seeing IEDs going off on daily basis, its blood and flesh every where, pieces of human body .... hands, legs, heads totally separated? You should first conduct a survey how many indian families are willing to move to such a place.

Do you see a link with the attack in Iran?

Cheers, Doc
In a way yes.

Oh that is a given. But the Govt has boxed itself into a corner over the political ownership of the strikes back in 2016. If it does not respond, it pays a political price and incurs significant costs in the arena of security for the nation. If it responds covertly, it still pays a political cost as public perception will be of no action. If it reacts overtly, it risks a war.

I suspect we may see an overt reaction if at all, well publicized but below the threshold wherein Pakistan will be forced to react, an act that Pakistan can publicly deny. The present weather conditions in Kashmir preclude an ingress to strike at launch pads, and anyways, that will be expected. Perhaps the use of Heron TP finally?

Let us see what comes up.
I did talk about it with @Joe Shearer sir that it was very stupid move and now BJP will pay one way or another.

I believe:
  1. This was not a false flag.
  2. Attack took place due to favorable circumstances.
  3. Planning took a couple of years perhaps after pellet guns usage.
  4. Indians will get UN sanction on Masood Azhar approved, the government will get public support and initiate an operation in Kashmir as a result of this.
  5. The militants will have high morale now.
  6. Tensions will remain high between Pakistan and India. My sixth sense says hotline contact between DGMOs will take place soon.
  7. Kashmir is going to have trouble in the coming months.

Seems typical response but i am not so sure now as everything and everyone is on silent mode. I pray for peace but our praying methods not working it seems.

Actually it was some ISI agent in Islamabd farted his cannon in IOK direction

First it was ied , then car bomb , then suicide car bomb , then some Pakistani group behind this and in the end Pakistan is behind this...…….. lol almost same old trick indian using from last 20+ years

If this is the real video, then it was nothing more than a fire cracker and no way there were 40 bharti soldiers in that truck

Found that on twitter, most probably this is the attack video by Mujahideen, ignore the tweet text cuz such IED attacks are done by Mujahideen in Kashmir, not by Pak Army.

In a way yes.

I did talk about it with @Joe Shearer sir that it was very stupid move and now BJP will pay one way or another.

Seems typical response but i am not so sure now as everything and everyone is on silent mode. I pray for peace but our praying methods not working it seems.

I believe Modi lost the elections yesterday.

I want to see the new government do two things.

Go after and ruthlessly eliminate every voice that talks secession in Kashmir or even raises an eye against our forces.

Go after and crush Kashmir apologists. Ruthlessly. Equally.

Needless to say, the Army now gets a free hand. With any media apologists crushed as in point #2.

Cheers, Doc

Back
Top Bottom