What's new

Operation Asifa: 45 Indian soldiers killed by Kashmiri resistance in Pulwama.

Yes. It is a formality

We also do it
I guess if you are summoned then you must appear.

But this is just drama bazi. On what grounds is India summoning our ambassador, instead of becoming part of this we should simply recall our ambassador.

On a side note i had such high hopes from the government of IK that he would rather acquire a hard line stance when it comes to India, but his repeated overtures to India has disappointed me.

But this is just drama bazi. On what grounds is India summoning our ambassador, instead of becoming part of this we should simply recall our ambassador.

On a side note i had such high hopes from the government of IK that he would rather acquire a hard line stance when it comes to India, but his repeated overtures to India has disappointed me.

Like you said, its darama bazi

It is a formality that everyone has to follow. Can't blame IK on this

1999 - It was your dehati aurat as always who was b1tching and doing r rona to the world after witnessing the crushing defeat coming it's way. Pakistan slaughtered you mercilessly and won militarily. It withdrew at it's govt's order but still retain some strategic peaks.

1971 - of course the land was completely cut off by enemy territory, were you under the rock the whole time? Or Redington bharti propaganda make you such. The civil war was against those people you mentioned along with hundred of thousands bharti terrorists. Your army came when Pakistan was already fighting 9 month with air routes and sea routes blocked and no fresh supplies. That is when bhartis entered when they knew there was no supplies. And that also you entered with close to 200k troops while about a million terrorists were already there.

1965 - Chawinda was converted into bharti tanks graveyard. The ceasefire was forced by UN and even then there were skirmishes which is why UN almost forced it. As for Bhutto crying, of course in order to fight your case, you first has to show the world you are a victim and weak and opponent is aggressor and strong in this case stronk bharat.

1948 - Pakistan entered the war after bhartis. The Pakistani general who was assigned by British and was British national refused to defend Kashmir which is why Pakistan was the last party. First were Kashmiris themselves who were fighting dogra but since they had no training and experience they were not doing well and dogra was r@ping them, then Kashmiris called on fellow Pakistanis for help and they got support of Pushtun tribals who mercilessly slaughtered doggra army after which he called bhartis (of course a trained army) who pushed the tribals and Kashmiris backward and occupy some liberated parts, then entered Pakistan who thrashed bhartis and re liberated the occupied parts, but unfortunately indian dehati aurat r rona was first seen here and they beg world and UN for cease fire.
Looks like history taught in the local madrassa

1999 - First Sartaj Aziz came to India begging for a ceasefire. When India told him to vacate and there would be none, Sharif ran to Clinton with his shalwar down and lota in hand.

1971 - you lost half your country which housed over 50% of your population. There are enough videos to show that your soldiers preferred surrendering to Indians as Indians were keeping them safe rather than face the local Bengalis. You should be thankful.

1965 - and you lost so many Tanks at Assal Uttar that the area became known as Patton Nagar. Your objective of liberating Kashmir fell flat and here is Bhutto in the UN in 1965 calling India a might power, saying Pakistan faces extermination and comparing Pakistan to Denmark and India to Germany.

1948 - In which alternate universe did the Pak Army even gain any land after the Indian Army entered the fray?

Ahmed Waqas Gorya spreading his poison on Indian Channel and barking against Pakistan and Pakistan Army.

That is what happens when you allow a traitor to escape from country!
So Pakistanis need to escape from their country to air such views. Interesting.

So Pakistanis need to escape from their country to air such views. Interesting.

Likewise when Sarmilla bose say something, remind me how Indians react then ?

An Attack done by a indian citizen and india is blaming Pakistan ? Doesn't make sense. Where is the proof of Pakistan involvement ?

Locally sourced explosives ? Car Used was Made in India? Attacker was Indian. And Pakistan is to be blamed ?

Last edited:
Likewise when Sarmilla bose say something, remind me how Indians react then ?

An Attack done by a indian citizen and india is blaming Pakistan ? Doesn't make sense. Where is the proof of Pakistan involvement ?

Locally sourced explosives ? Car Used was Made in India? Attacker was Indian. And Pakistan is to be blamed ?
This is all fabricated attack, done before Suadi Crown prince visit to Pakistan and then India. Building anti Pakistan narrative.

Think for minute how that much explosive pass through heavily guarded border. It mean Indian army totally failed in the region. Or it mean Kashmiri freedom fighter are extremely trained and now they took the war inside Indian military camps. But sad part is majority of CPRF soldiers are local muslims who been facing years of unemployment and living in isolation due to Indian govt policy . Also kept Kashmir as police state with Draconian law.

DzcuaabWsAALmIE

More like such views allow them to 'escape' (apply for asylum) in Western countries and get paid by various vested interests specifically to air such views.
You and I heard so many asylum cases in US. 99 percent are bunch of lies and fabricated documents. Now US immigration is not taking battered women and asylum related cases anymore.

Back
Top Bottom