What's new

Operation Calm Down: Army introduces Special vehicles to counter Kashmir stone pelters

One has to also see how much the budget allows. If the T6 is foreign, which means it is super expensive (especially when it is Japanese), which eventually has a serious impact on making it the standard J&K state police vehicle standard issue.

Marksman can taken on the regular stone pelting and these kind of situations while T6 can be used for more serious situations like what is happening now.
Sure and I think this is what is happening. The T6 is being bought by the IA and CRPF for certain situations but they aren't saying it will replace all of their up-armoured gypsies (that do need replacing). The marksmen can still be employed for those other roles. As for the JKP, they are free to buy what they want, the T6 doesn't affect them at all and I wish they would upgrade themselves.

Sure and I think this is what is happening. The T6 is being bought by the IA and CRPF for certain situations but they aren't saying it will replace all of their up-armoured gypsies (that do need replacing). The marksmen can still be employed for those other roles. As for the JKP, they are free to buy what they want, the T6 doesn't affect them at all and I wish they would upgrade themselves.

JKP doesn't have that kind of resources; in short, it just gets a direct blessing from the Centre since the state administration (barring Jammu and Ladakh which at least do what they can the best for the nation) just is a freeloader's economy for whom the entire country pays out of their taxes.

The police there needs some serious firepower and armour.

Also if AFSPA is implemented, it needs to have clause on media access. NDTV should be permanently banned and if found violating the ban, its reports must also be snuffed out in 'accidental crossfire'. Just a few random instances like this and soon these traitors in the media will realize not to piss off the government.

After all, accidents do happen in a conflict zone.

Wow, sweet pic bro!

Definitely looks like it comes from the Mahindra stable (looking st the grill). Looks like an up-armoured AXE being tested in the North.

Share this pic in the made in india military equipment sticky bro.

@Water Car Engineer @anant_s @PARIKRAMA @MilSpec @nair @SpArK @gslv mk3 @Bombaywalla @Skull and Bones @IndoCarib @indiatester @Vergennes @dadeechi @Levina @fsayed @acetophenol @bloo @hellfire @ito @litefire @danish_vij @Kinetic @Jamwal's @COLDHEARTED AVIATOR @waz @Blue Marlin @AMCA @Armani @R!CK @randomradio @ranjeet @Star Wars @Sky lord @Parul @mkb95 @surya kiran @sathya @GuardianRED
dont you think it a bit over kill..............

Back
Top Bottom