What's new

Opinion: Propaganda & Politics in Pakistan | All the time Politics has destroyed Pakistan Economy

If you want to understand me, then look at PTI founding member Akbar S Babar and how he exposed PTI liars including Imran Khan with fighting for 8 years with truth and honesty. Simple as that.

Extreme of both sides are wrong ary geo both are wrong taking money and supporting each sides is nothing short of pimp media we have our entire system is based on false brics lies stupidity nonsense

We as a nation should learn to question every one no sacred cows exist

French philosopher of revolution once said

''I think Therefore I exist"

We need to question everyone even those whom we supporting

Donot know whose not from Punjab, Imran Khan is from same city where I am from, yes am from Punjab. As for Salman Iqbal, clearly his Channel ARY News is propagandist and manupulating with facts with an agenda of some sort. I donot know where Salman iqbal is from actually, so no bughz.

its the arrogance, ego and pure lies that hurt me, for I voted for PTI, and most of the time am busy in my office and work, so donot have time much for propaganda defence.pk. So I expose Imran Khan and you guys can not accept it. As a member with my few posts you all become against me, LoL.

Sooner or later you must have read threads of me exposing Sharif corrupts, Maryam, Zardaris etc, i guess you miss those corruption threads, but spear hits you all hard when I expose Imran Khan and PTI liars.

So this pumps me up to expose cult Imran Khan and PTI to the core.
ok tell me one thing why you didnt make a thread on Geo TV? all their anchors top to bottom lefafa or some sort of beneficiaries. Owner also corrupt well known then you say you have nothing to do with pmln while you are supporting pmln voice.

If you say imran khan is corrupt, pmln you never voted for then why promoting pmln voice? shouldnt you be neutral?

If you want to understand me, then look at PTI founding member Akbar S Babar and how he exposed PTI liars including Imran Khan with fighting for 8 years with truth and honesty. Simple as that.

Akbar S Babar is crying coz he got kicked out of PTI.

Now tell me if this is false?

Osama bin Laden supported, funded Nawaz Sharif​

Akbar S Babar is crying coz he got kicked out of PTI.

Now tell me if this is false?

Osama bin Laden supported, funded Nawaz Sharif​

As per Courts, by God, Akbar S Babar is still PTI member and the founding father of PTI. Go check Courts, since Imran Khan liar kicked him out, as per law's eyes Akbar S Babar the rightful man, is still a party member. Imran Khan's action has no validity in Pakistan . So Correct your misrepresentations, who ever told you.

As per Courts, by God, Akbar S Babar is still PTI member and the founding father of PTI. Go check Courts, since Imran Khan liar kicked him out, as per law's eyes Akbar S Babar the rightful man, is still a party member. Imran Khan's action has no validity in Pakistan . So Correct your misrepresentations, who ever told you.

So Imran Khan is Liar coz he took money from overseas Pakistanis, But NS is a saint coz he took money from Osama Bin Laden and ISI?

what she is doing there and why?

So Imran Khan is Liar coz he took money from overseas Pakistanis, But NS is a saint coz he took money from Osama Bin Laden and ISI?

No Imran Khan is liar because after keep reminding him for illegal funding, Akbar S Babar founding member kept telling Imran Khan to stop illicit money from foreign companies, this is wrong, this is illegal, but knowing well Imran Khan kept on pushing the case for 8 years, it is clear open and shut case, where sadiq and amin including foreign funding is clearly proven.

I agree, because Geo TV head Saif ur Rehman who lives in Johar Town, Lahore's software has been nicely updated. GEO tv head was in jail for year and all NAB had taken every little detail, same needs to be done on ARY.

Pakistanis are calling openly to arrest Salman Iqbal and Ban ARY'S anti-state activities, and see the conspiracy inside. Software of Salman Iqbal and all the ARY anchors really need to be updated.
which pakistanis? dude pmln is not pakistan, they didnt even win seats from punjab now.

you live outside of pakistan depend on media while media is in control of pmln maryam lefafa.

1659567163687.png

which pakistanis? dude pmln is not pakistan, they didnt even win seats from punjab now.

you live outside of pakistan depend on media while media is in control of pmln maryam lefafa.

Who said I support Nawaz and where I have supported PML-N. ??? Tell me?

Back
Top Bottom