What's new

Opinion - Winners and Losers of Russia-Ukraine War

In the media world, there are only the voices of the United States, Britain and Europe, and basically no voices from other countries. The media world is only the West.

Well, its India which needs to stay cautious the most, if in case both china and pakistan decide to attack us then we are on our OWN, nobody is going to support us!! As we know 80% of our military Hardware is of Russian origin and it would be hard to get spare parts support or any other type of Support from Russia at this moment, and WEST is already at ODD with us for not supporting them against Russia at UN or in general, instead we are buying more oil from Russia despite western sanction threat!

We as a Nation must prepare for any WAR IMPOSED on us at this crucial moment!! Army must distribute ARMS to general public in case of full flegded war imposed on us! We 1.3 Billion people will make life hell of any Invading force , far worse then what Russians are facing in Ukraine!!

Well, its India which needs to stay cautious the most, if in case both china and pakistan decide to attack us then we are on our OWN, nobody is going to support us!! As we know 80% of our military Hardware is of Russian origin and it would be hard to get spare parts support or any other type of Support from Russia at this moment, and WEST is already at ODD with us for not supporting them against Russia at UN or in general, instead we are buying more oil from Russia despite western sanction threat!

We as a Nation must prepare for any WAR IMPOSED on us at this crucial moment!! Army must distribute ARMS to general public in case of full flegded war imposed on us! We 1.3 Billion people will make life hell of any Invading force , far worse then what Russians are facing in Ukraine!!

All Indian Naval Surface fleet is technically grounded as they all use Ukrainian engines. Russia recently blew up that factory.

India needs to re-engine all the ships with US engines at break neck speed for Indian Navy to be relevant.

We should also be vigilant if the West tries to egg us on. We can’t afford to pull a Ukraine and fight to the last Indian.

Thank you brother..

I recall making a thread on why Putin visited Bejing 4 days before invasion and invited Imran Khan to Moscow on the day of the invasion. I was laughed off completely here. I explained in details..

Putin couldn't figure out whether China and Pakistan will take this opportunity to raid India and first he spoke with Xi and knowing this was not the plan and then again he invited Imran Khan on the night of the invasion just to make sure that there was not gonna be spoilers meaning someone to take advantage of this on the other end.. Depsite this not being Xi or Imran's plan or agenda currently but Putin still doubted and he did these visits and meetings as per protocol to make sure.

I was entirely laughed off brother and ridiculed on this forum.. I believe that thread even got deleted as consequence of the abuse. I am surrounded by simpletons

Last edited:
Winners
======================

US - Without any doubt and by a big margin US is the biggest winner of this war. In one masterstroke US has destroyed EU-Russia and Russia-Japan detente

China - A weakened Russia is now a junior partner with China. China will now dominate Russia, Central Asia and all former Soviet republics. Also weakened EU will no longer have stomach to take on China. This implies that annexation of Taiwan and claiming the entire South China sea is closer than predicted earlier. Chinese Yuan will now emerge as the real alternative to US dollar than Euro.

Pakistan - Pakistan has put all her bets on China and China is coming out stronger means it is great news for Pakistan

OPEC - Saudi Arabia, UAE, Iran, Iraq, Kuwait, Venezuela etc. are going to have good times ahead with EU, Japan, South Korea and South East Asia increasing Oil and Gas purchases to compensate for their lose of Russia as a supplier

Losers
========================

Russia - Russia's military power has taken a big beating and its economy is collapsing under sanctions and now has no choice but to become a junior partner of China. Chinese SCO will overshadow CSTO completely now. Also China can now reclaim Siberia and Artic spaces

Ukraine - The country has been totally destroyed Socially, Technologically and Economically. It will become a client state of EU and US will keep paying interest on loans for the next century

EU - All the talk of relevance of NATO and replacing it with European Security framework has been totally evaporated. EU countries will pay a heavy price economically and are now heavily dependent on the US and China for their survival. With NordStream gone, Cheap Oil and Gas from Russia is history and inflation is going to wreck their economies for foreseeable future

India - Most of the Indian military is Russian and Ukrainian origin. Ukrainian defense industry has been destroyed while Russian defence industry has been heavily sanctioned. Indian military is at its weakest in the entire history of the country. Also, US will now put additional pressure on India to buy US equipment instead with a real threat of CAATSA sanctions. China and Pakistan may initiate a war any time now

Turkiye - Turkiye tried to pivot to Russia and China but the timing turned out to be very bad. With a weakened Russia and uninterested EU and NATO partners, Revival of Turkish economy and defense industry will be a tall task. TurkStream gas pipeline will also take a big hit.

Japan - A more stronger China, weakened Quad, loss of cheap Russian Oil & Gas, Belligerent North Korea nextdoor, death of Russia-Japan detente

South Korea - South Korea - North Korea detente is dead.

ASEAN - Indo-China will be fall into complete influence of China while Southern Ocean nations will become complete vassal states of the US

What are the other winners and losers that you can think of?
Nice balanced view. For an Indian. Glad to see Indians are not blindly towing an agenda unlike Gambit and few others.

Thank you brother..

I recall making a thread on why Putin visited Bejing 4 days before invasion and invited Imran Khan to Moscow on the day of the invasion. I was laughed off completely here. I explained in details..

Putin couldn't figure out whether China and Pakistan will take this opportunity to raid India and first he spoke with Xi and knowing this was not the plan and then again he invited Imran Khan on the night of the invasion just to make sure that there was not gonna be spoilers meaning someone to take advantage of this on the other end.. Depsite this not being Xi or Imran's plan or agenda currently but Putin still doubted and he did these visits and meetings as per protocol to make sure.

I was entirely laughed off brother and ridiculed on this forum.. I believe that thread even got deleted as consequence of the abuse. I am surrounded by simpletons

Well as an adversary we must prepare of every possible scenario, whether that happens in actual or not is a totally diff matter!

We should also be vigilant if the West tries to egg us on. We can’t afford to pull a Ukraine and fight to the last Indian.
And we also have pakistani strategy of using tactical nuclear weapons in case of full scale invasion.

Winner: USA
Loser: Rest of the world.

China is definitely not a winner because its economic growth depends on free trade around the world, especially with the rich West, and the US managed to deepen the mistrust between Europe and China.

Europe is not a winner because it has now essentially become a US protectorate, playing second fiddle to the US in global issues.

OPEC countries will enjoy the glow of importance in the short term but will quickly abandon any unity of purpose.

Russia and Ukraine are obvious losers no matter what.

The rest of the countries, sorry, are not really important in the global equation.

Last edited:
You read me well.. usa gona have security n energy. This gona be big upset for EU.
Security =usa
Energy =Russia
Trade China.
Win win for everyone
Now security n energy usa
Trade China.
Eu is on very narrow path now
More arms sales to Europe, sounds good to me, means more jobs and more US influence in Europe. The little countries must be panicking and taking out their check books for weapons.

winner 1.US 2.UK 3. American farmers and arms dealers 4. Oil-producing countries 5.Zelenski
loser:1.Ukraine,
2. Russia,
3. Europe,
4. China, India, Pakistan and other oil importing countries
5. Poor countries suffering from food shortages due to rising food prices
6. Ukrainian farmers from who India will have to buy its T-90s from in the future :cheesy:

More arms sales to Europe, sounds good to me, means more jobs and more US influence in Europe. The little countries must be panicking and taking out their check books for weapons.
I was watching Colonel Douglas Macgregor and he said something very profound. That the Germans for instance will not leave Russia in a meaningful way. But buy F35 to cajol the Americans.

Back
Top Bottom