What's new

Opinionated - Best time to get back IOK

Greatly appreciate you. But you are stating certain things, on a public forum, where Indian posters are also present; which, in my opinion, you shouldn't.
Deleted but the thing is knowing the ground reality these people always blame us for their own Pascifist stuff. And I am standing by my statement that mainland Kashmiris are Pascifist the best we can do is to Liberate the border areas they are the one always willing to stand up against the Indians

Deleted but the thing is knowing the ground reality these people always blame us for their own Pascifist stuff. And I am standing by my statement that mainland Kashmiris are Pascifist the best we can do is to Liberate the border areas they are the one always willing to stand up against the Indians

Appreciate. I have also deleted mine. There are limitations and constraints, as have been demonstrated, again and again, in 1948, 1962, 1965, 1971 and 1999. We will have to await for a door/slot of opportunity, which is created by circumstances.

Appreciate. I have also deleted mine. There are limitations and constraints, as have been demonstrated, again and again, in 1948, 1962, 1965, 1971 and 1999. We will have to await for a door/slot of opportunity, which is created by circumstances.
InshaAllah. With all the betrayal and backstabbings Volunteer fighters are ever ready for any Action. Let the time come .

See how Russian tanks are being destroyed. Indian tanks will meet the same fate at the hands of Pakistan.​

Ukraine-Russia War News Updates: 4,300 Russian troops killed, 146 tanks destroyed​

1646182186456.png

Back
Top Bottom