What's new

Origins of our Caste System: Hindu Jaat or Arab Kafa'a?

lol.. looks like you havent taken a look atyour passport and signed blindly. even your govt doesnt say that.

Which passport are you talking about? The current version or the upcoming new version?

Current Version: http://www.embassyofpakistanusa.org/forms/A form fillable.pdf

Upcoming New, Improved Version:

PakPassportnew.jpg.jpg

From the Last Sermon of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH);
"An Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab nor a non-Arab has any superiority over an Arab; also a white has no superiority over black nor a black has any superiority over white except by piety and good action"

I think you may have misunderstood this hadith.

The equality discussed here is in the religious sense and not in the secular social sense.

What this hadith means is that an Arab is not necessarily a better Muslim than a non-Arab and that a White-man is not necessarily a better Muslim than a Black-man. Or the other way around. To see who is the better Muslim, we must look at their personal piety and actions as individuals.

This is widely understood and accepted by almost everybody. There is no debate whatsoever on this point.

In this thread, however, we are not discussing religiosity or spiritual standing. We are discussing purely-secular social-standing. And according the the Fuqaha themselves, the social standings of Muslims are not always equal--- as explained in the starter post (i.e. the first one in this thread).

And this inequality of the Kafa'a is, in effect and in essense, the Arab Caste System. Note that I did not say that this was the "Muslim" Caste System-- I said "Arab" Caste System. This Arab Caste System has historically been encoded in the Shariah.

Please see this article: Kafa'a in South Asia used to Discriminate against lower-caste Muslims

Pass judgment on your friends using your own beliefs & opinions. I couldn't care less to be honest.

But that won't work. You see, Bunty agreed with you when you said to me "these concepts may be too difficult for you to understand". Now he does not value my opinion anymore. He is waiting for your expert ruling with some nice, big, juicy metaphysical words thrown in there somewhere. You're not going to disappoint that poor fellow now, are you?

Is Bunty a Muslim?

If you still "couldn't care less to be honest", then perhaps the other posters on this thread would care to opine on this matter.

Is Bunty a Muslim?

Anyone?

Perhaps I should start a new thread on this key question.
I shall entitle it- Wahdat al-Wajood: Is Bunty a Muslim?

But that won't work. You see, Bunty agreed with you when you said to me "these concepts may be too difficult for you to understand". Now he does not value my opinion anymore. He is waiting for your expert ruling with some nice, big, juicy metaphysical words thrown in there somewhere. You're not going to disappoint that poor fellow now, are you?

Is Bunty a Muslim?

If you still "couldn't care less to be honest", then perhaps the other posters on this thread would care to opine on this matter.

Is Bunty a Muslim?

Anyone?

Perhaps I should start a new thread on this key question.
I shall entitle it- Wahdat al-Wajood: Is Bunty a Muslim?

As I said earlier, I couldn't care less about you & your friends. By the way, I have reported your post. :rofl:

Moving on to the answer that you are desperately seeking; it's obvious that your friend isn't a Muslim. I bet any member here that happened to read your previous posts would be able to inform you that your friend's religious practice is idolatrous. :rofl:

Keep in mind that I am assuming that the story you have brought up of this so-called "friend" of yours is true, unlike the story you made up earlier of there being "crypto-Jews" in Arabia. :rofl:

lol.. looks like you havent taken a look atyour passport and signed blindly. even your govt doesnt say that.

Luckily I had a passport since I was a baby, I have not signed on such ridiculous things, but someone did on my behalf. Renewal does not require forms, just a payment of fees.

Luckily I had a passport since I was a baby, I have not signed on such ridiculous things, but someone did on my behalf. Renewal does not require forms, just a payment of fees.

So does the fact that you were a baby when your passport was made and you did not have to sign on to such "ridiculous" things, make it acceptable?

Here is the passport form from USA today, August 2012. Note item16 on page 2 & 3:
http://www.embassyofpakistanusa.org/forms/A form fillable.pdf

This will escalate for sure. Today it is the Ahmadis/Qadianis. Tomorrow it will be you----

Lashkar-e-Jhangvi publishes beheading Shiakilling Video +18 - YouTube

God is watching. And God's vengeance is coming......

The caste system has not been invented during the past 65 years that I am sure; and people from different castes lived in different corners of India. The people who were clever to keep their ancestral property or the ones who sought equality converted to Islam. Now when they feel cheated they are finding equations in Arab Caste System...Very funny in deed!

Back
Top Bottom