What's new

OSINT analysis establishes another Missing Person as a BLF terrorist.

not only that but we were among the first lot that exposed the PTM - TTP nexus with evidence.....took down their propaganda war machines, they got frustrated and desperate. We had it coming our way.
I hope this all work does not fall on deaf hears and action is taken by the authorities.

Mama Qadeer needs to go, this is no coincidence that three of the cases of Missing Persons we analyzed are turned out to be Terrorists from BLF. ALLAH knows how more are still sitting in the Afghanistan / Iran getting trained. Arrest Mama Qadeer and am sure he will start singing like a parrot

It should have been done by now along with blocking Mama's sponsors such as VoA & Hamid Mir. We can hope that State will start taking action and on other hand, they have already started to feel the heat as Hamid Mir has started to threaten State and then is handlers in Media boycotts FM media session in UK. In fact, the group is putting everything on table to pressurize State and then Hamid may fly abroad. Before such culprits becomes liability; a timely action is needed. The time has come to draw red line to differentiate between terrorists and their politicizing by the so-called activists as well as journalists.

With each such terrorist killed, I wonder, this guy could have been a personnel of pak army, he could have been deputy commissioner of somewhere, a businessman and what not.
Why he lifted weapon? a Baloch. And why doesn't a young guy from Punjab, Sindh or Karachi doesn't lift weapon against state? Kahan kami rehgai hamari terbiat main ya hamary apny bhaion se sulook main? Kia ham Balochon ko or baqion ko apni aqal k mutabiq chalany ki koshish kerrahy hain? Or yei hamari ghalti hai. For example, Balochistan and Lyari can give us world class footballers, but we are searching for footballers elsewhere. A makrani looking Baloch, having Baloch accent is just not good enough for us.
I am not justifying their act of terrorism, but this will end on last Baloch. And trust me, Balochs are unique, delicate, yet awesome people.
We have terrorists and Terrorist sympathizers in every section of the society, our country is infested in Punjabi Taliban, LeT terrorists from Punjab, LeJ terrorists - lovers of Lal Masjid are Punjabis (mostly), we have TTP, JuA, HuA, LI from KPK / ex FATA / Tribal belt , we have MQM armed militants, we have JSQM & other Sindhi Nationalists that have been involved in terrorism against the state.....

Please do not make a regional issue, it is not about being balochi, punjabi, sindhi or a pathan....

With each such terrorist killed, I wonder, this guy could have been a personnel of pak army, he could have been deputy commissioner of somewhere, a businessman and what not.
Why he lifted weapon? a Baloch. And why doesn't a young guy from Punjab, Sindh or Karachi doesn't lift weapon against state? Kahan kami rehgai hamari terbiat main ya hamary apny bhaion se sulook main? Kia ham Balochon ko or baqion ko apni aqal k mutabiq chalany ki koshish kerrahy hain? Or yei hamari ghalti hai. For example, Balochistan and Lyari can give us world class footballers, but we are searching for footballers elsewhere. A makrani looking Baloch, having Baloch accent is just not good enough for us.
I am not justifying their act of terrorism, but this will end on last Baloch. And trust me, Balochs are unique, delicate, yet awesome people.

Jab yeh bus sai utar k tumhari bhund pai goli marain gai na tab sochna kahan kami reh gayi hamari tarbiyat main

Yaqeenan bura lagyga, per yeh nobat aai kion, that's my point.

Yeh nobat 1947 sa hai ab nahi aai ab to kam hogai hai
They want an independent Baloch country they say we don't want any outsiders in our area that's why they used to kill people from other provinces

Please do not make a regional issue, it is not about being balochi, punjabi, sindhi or a pathan....

Baloch not balochi Baloch nationalists don't like to be called Balochi and pashtun nationalists don't like the word pathan

Interestingly exposing BLA/BLF/BRA type terrorist organizations, calling upon Mir's lies, Jibby's manipulation and confronting other propaganda turns out to be violation of Indian Laws and that too, imposed upon Pakistanis. Twitter is mostly now Indian Propaganda playground.

That is correct.

What is the alternative (at least in terms of social media influencing)?

@The Eagle and myself were very active, eagle had good 4k followers but both of our accounts were taken down same time.....horus has a profile but it's locked with 3 digit followers...
we have been fighting a war with both of our hands tied behind our back....but we will still win this .....

before our accounts were taken down we had already tweeted other pics to Hamid mir and akhtar mengal sab , jibby too....never heard back from them.....

Jibby is dangerous, esp. with the younger generation of pseudo-liberals. He is re-defining what it means to be patriotic, so the fools he is brainwashing don't think they are doing anything anti-State.

I spoke to Horus about it a few weeks ago. Challenging times.

That is correct.

What is the alternative (at least in terms of social media influencing)?

For the least, GoP has to sit and draw the line with Social Media platforms operating in Pakistan. For the time being, it appears to be we are helpless, GoP is clueless and has no interest to straighten this up.

For the least, GoP has to sit and draw the line with Social Media platforms operating in Pakistan. For the time being, it appears to be we are helpless, GoP is clueless and has no interest to straighten this up.

In my opinion, the Deep State should have long ago realized that they can't become this transparent legal entity that will play second fiddle to corrupt and/or incompetent elected buffoons. This was their biggest mistake.

Instead of being a feared and respected bunch, they've become (at best) a mild nuisance for anti-State actors, including those that have remained in power.

Steps are obvious but it's anyone's guess why they don't implement them:
-extremely strict laws and control under PTA and PEMRA to regulate private media
-total ban or partial ban on social media; every idiot is given the same "voice" whereas most have nothing of value to say
-zero tolerance for traitors an thieves; they should face the death penalty and, if judges and investigative agencies are too weak to come up with convictions, various creative options should be employed
-R&AW should be told, through actions (not words), that any terror attack on Pakistani civilians that is traced to their officers will result in the kind of reaction that will be truly dissuasive; without fear of consequences in the hearts of hostile intel officers, there is no hope of improvement

Yet another missing person has been found by the security forces. Baloch Liberation Front confirmed on their social media account that one of their solider was killed during encounter with the Security Forces in Kandahar Mountain area in Awaran District on 12th July. Deceased terrorist was identified as Lieutenant Imtiaz Baloch
View attachment 569183
When I started digging, it turns out 'Lt' sb was identified as 'Missing Person' by none other then Qadeer Mama. Anyone on the list of His 'Missing Person' list will turn up as terrorist from BLF.

As I have shared in my previous post Qadeer Mama and his organization has done nothing but propagated malicious campaigns by the enemy. they have used children, women, mothers, daughters, sons as tools to for their dirty laundry.
View attachment 569188
View attachment 569189

According to Baloch Warna & Qadeer Mama, Imtiaz Ahmed aka Imtiaz Baloch was picked up by FC & 'Men in Plain clothes' from Saryab Road Quetta on 9th June 2018.View attachment 569184 View attachment 569185 View attachment 569186 View attachment 569187
What saddens me most is the fact that in their quest for money, they will go any length even if that includes lying to the mothers & wives of these individuals. Families of these individuals are led to believe that their loved ones have been taken away by the evil state and it's Military force but in reality those individuals may have been sent across the border to Afghanistan or Iran to train along other 'missing persons', return to their homeland but only to wage war against state.

It is high time that men like Qadeer Mama are rounded up and sent to the deepest hole on earth

Now make its 32, put some gun powder in it and shove it up in a$$ of Hamid Mir Jaffar and show it a flame.

Yet another missing person has been found by the security forces. Baloch Liberation Front confirmed on their social media account that one of their solider was killed during encounter with the Security Forces in Kandahar Mountain area in Awaran District on 12th July. Deceased terrorist was identified as Lieutenant Imtiaz Baloch
View attachment 569183
When I started digging, it turns out 'Lt' sb was identified as 'Missing Person' by none other then Qadeer Mama. Anyone on the list of His 'Missing Person' list will turn up as terrorist from BLF.

As I have shared in my previous post Qadeer Mama and his organization has done nothing but propagated malicious campaigns by the enemy. they have used children, women, mothers, daughters, sons as tools to for their dirty laundry.
View attachment 569188
View attachment 569189

According to Baloch Warna & Qadeer Mama, Imtiaz Ahmed aka Imtiaz Baloch was picked up by FC & 'Men in Plain clothes' from Saryab Road Quetta on 9th June 2018.View attachment 569184 View attachment 569185 View attachment 569186 View attachment 569187
What saddens me most is the fact that in their quest for money, they will go any length even if that includes lying to the mothers & wives of these individuals. Families of these individuals are led to believe that their loved ones have been taken away by the evil state and it's Military force but in reality those individuals may have been sent across the border to Afghanistan or Iran to train along other 'missing persons', return to their homeland but only to wage war against state.

It is high time that men like Qadeer Mama are rounded up and sent to the deepest hole on earth
No way :woot::woot::woot:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom