What's new

Our Real Hero "Maulana Madani"

Status
Not open for further replies.
answer to maulana:

what PROBLEM of muslims have the muslims solved in india????

in paksitani from the president to the butcher are all muslims!! muslims control their own fate!! indian muslims are at trhe end of the day MINORITY IN INDIA! and have been persecuted!!! :coffee:

Being a Hindu (majority) myself there is nothing special i have ever felt. Yes i have always felt special being an Indian first. So for a Pakistani any Indian Muslim who thinks he is Indian first is a big knowing of surprise.

Pardon my language but in India we show middle finger to any Hindu or Muslim religious bigot. If someone is happy to face a nation who dislike such exclusive minds then its their choice and we can not help.

For your kind Information more muslims have been killed in Pakistan by Pakistani Muslims (Killing each other) than in India by Indians altogether for last 60 years. Go and search/read some stats, how Pakistanis are controlling their own fate.

Regards

srk-cdi.jpg

SaifAli-Khan.jpg

salman-khan.jpg

aamir-khan.jpg

Who's your favorite? :)

Maula_Jutt.jpg
:azn::smitten:

^^^^^^

One thing that all four have in common is that they are ISI agents. :D

These mullahs are a curse upon our nation but looks like Indian likes them, it would be best to give them a one way ticket to their home India where they can live with their 'brothers'.

Like Alama Iqbal said:

Deen-e-Kafir Fikro Tadbeera Jihad
Deen-e-Mullah Fi-Sabi-Lillahi Fasad

How dare this two bit extremist talk to Musharraf like this. The illiterates have no manner nor shame.

what did he said wrong?

just asked you guys to not to pose your nose in matters related to Indian muslims. because Indian muslims know how hippocrates are pakistani are with related to so called muslim ummah. you cry for Indian, palastinian muslims but keep mum about chinese muslims and say its internal matter of them.

what did he said wrong?

just asked you guys to not to pose your nose in matters related to Indian muslims. because Indian muslims know how hippocrates are pakistani are with related to so called muslim ummah. you cry for Indian, palastinian muslims but keep mum about chinese muslims and say its internal matter of them.

I am not at all concerned about your Muslims, they are the citizens of India and they should serve their own country, what happens to them is not a matter of concern to us as Muslims but for the sake of humanity, I would lend support to the oppressed. I also do not believe in this Muslim brotherhood and this video is one reason why.

I will lend support to all those who suffer and I do not look at their religion, caste or creed. Palestinians deserve sympathy and support only because of their treatment. As for the Uighurs, I sympathize with them but I also think that they should integrate into the society and shun their old cultural habits. Their region will prosper through integration and a progressive mindset.

Being a Hindu (majority) myself there is nothing special i have ever felt. Yes i have always felt special being an Indian first. So for a Pakistani any Indian Muslim who thinks he is Indian first is a big knowing of surprise.

Pardon my language but in India we show middle finger to any Hindu or Muslim religious bigot. If someone is happy to face a nation who dislike such exclusive minds then its their choice and we can not help.

Regards

In Gujrat your presidential party gave "middle finger" to 2000 innocent and unarmed muslims. :sniper:

I hope they keep themselves armed next time to return the middle finger.

In Gujrat your presidential party gave "middle finger" to 2000 innocent and unarmed muslims. :sniper:

I hope they keep themselves armed next time to return the middle finger.

Why you are so offended with my middle finger to Indian religious bigots.

Please do not calculate dead muslims numers on your pre occupied calculator.

The 2002 Gujarat violence describes the Godhra train burning and resulting communal riots between Hindus and Muslims. On 27 February 2002 at Godhra City in the state of Gujarat, the Sabarmati Express train was forcibly stopped and attacked by a large Muslim mob.[1] As a result, 59 Hindu passengers — mostly women, children and seniors returning from the holy city of Ayodhya — were burned alive. The attack prompted retaliatory massacres against Muslims on a large scale, in which 790 Muslims and 254 Hindus were killed. 223 more people were reported missing. [2][3] 523 places of worship were damaged: 298 dargahs, 205 mosques, 17 temples, and 3 churches. Muslim-owned businesses suffered the bulk of the damage. 61,000 Muslims and 10,000 Hindus fled their homes. Preventive arrests of 17,947 Hindus and 3,616 Muslims were made. In total 27,901 Hindus and 7,651 Muslims were arrested. Nearly 10,000 rounds of bullets were fired by the police, killing 93 Muslims and 77 Hindus.[4][5][6][7]

Indians do not need arms to protect themselves like cowards. More Hindus were killed in police firing during Gujarat riots than any other riots in India. People are being prosecuted by law and will face the consequences. Gujarat has moved on from Godhra train tragedy to riots but you are still frozen in time better care about your Muslims brothers killed every day in slums of Karachi during religious violence and sacred shrine every Friday.

Please stay on topic or Ignore me as will do the same.

These mullahs are a curse upon our nation but looks like Indian likes them, it would be best to give them a one way ticket to their home India where they can live with their 'brothers'.

Like Alama Iqbal said:

How dare this two bit extremist talk to Musharraf like this. The illiterates have no manner nor shame.

Your prejudice is showing. Regardless of what you think of religious bigots & hotheads (where btw, I'm in full agreement with you), there is nothing that this gentleman said that was particularly different from what most Indians would have said. You are now guilty of judging him because of how he looks & the fact that there is a "Maulana" attached to his name. He did not quote religious scriptures in this particular incident to make his case. That should be something that needs to be welcomed even though i understand that from your (Pakistani)perspective, those comments might sound bitter. It is not necessary that the gentleman needs to be clean shaven & wearing a pant & a shirt for his message to be accepted for what it is.

One of India's greatest leaders was Maulana Abul Kalam Azad. It's possible that is why the term "Maulana" is not necessarily reviled in India.

of course this happens only in india :D
YouTube - Indian Parliament fight

That is not the Indian Parliament. It was the assembly in the state of Uttar Pradesh.

Like Alama Iqbal said:

FAZ, do not put all Mullahs in the same category. The definition of Mullah's is very honourable for all Muslims. Anybody who knows little about Islam is now known as mullah which is disgusting the respectable position of mullah's. Mullah's (if qualified) are supposed to be respected as per the sayings of the Prophets. Allah has exalted their ranks because they remember God more often that us. There are number of awards mentioned for the scholars who preach Islam and stand firm on their faith

You may feel free to curse one, two, five, twenty or even thousand mullah's all together but blaming the whole mullah soceity is like blaming the whole Pakistan as a terrorist nation including u n me.

PS: - No i am not mullah's fan and hardly ever attended any religious lecture in my life

But you forget where ! That is the Indian Parliament, the upper house specifically and he is allowed to make his point & is heard in complete silence.

Big deal. The point in posting this video is that he is complaining anyway no matter how much you people look after Indian Muslims.
Indian Muslims are not living a terrible life but not a rosy life either. Even Maulana thinks so. So still a hero?

I know Indian Muslims live a normal life like any Indian but don't deny that there is no discrimination.

ravisahani4-cleric450pix.jpg

YouTube - Musharraf "Slapped" by Indian MP, Maulana Madani

i think he is our real hero. who gave big slap to Musharraf.

besides it:

1:one of the few Indian Muslim leader who is really working for Muslim.
2:one of the few leader who really want to solve the dispute between Hindu and Muslim.
3: one of the few Muslim leader who really wants that Muslim woman's also grow with rest of India.
Indians always play the part where he spoke and cannot bare to hear the befitting reply he got from Musharraf.

We've had many such Mullahs stand up and blab their rhetoric in Pakistan - perhaps you in India are still swayed by them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom