What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It will be completely and utterly devastating and will lead to a combined Indian and NATO coalition to secure the nukes before they fall into either talib or Iranian hands.
Probably best, before the GHQ sell them eventually

Imran Khan is now trending globally on twitter

Smaller disorganized and uncoordinated protests all over the country won’t help.
A massive coordinated and organized protest must happen and Islamabad and Pindi must be put under siege during these protests. Islamabad and Pindi must be put under siege and feel the heat for IK to be released.

You really need to control over use of your words in posts. Abusive or inappropriate language is not appreciated.
Sir, Those who interact with me know, I am very considerate with my words but every man has a limit. If anything, Pakistanis are too tolerant, up to a fault. If not, we wouldn't be here today.

I will apologize if I hurt some members feelings. Other than that, I am afraid I have no remorse.

Imran Khan is now trending globally on twitter
Mission Accomplished?

This will intimidate him or make him more popular and therefore emboldened? Like the 175 cases did? Like the assassination attempts?

Smaller disorganized and uncoordinated protests all over the country won’t help.
A massive coordinated and organized protest must happen and Islamabad and Pindi must be put under siege during these protests. Islamabad and Pindi must be put under siege and feel the heat for IK to be released.

Pindi will be surrounded by tomorrow night. These fuckers are already pissing their pants and trying to close highways and roads.

This one sided outrage by PTI dimwits is justified, but you guys were the same people who celebrated and took to the streets when Nawaz was jailed in a similar manner. This was promoted and you gave this thing a legitimacy.

The same has happened to khan and people are calling for mutiny and annihilation of armed forces and it's funny.

It was wrong then and it is wrong now. But one thing is clear what goes around comes around. Please come out of this utopia that Immi is some che guvera, the only way forward is if all politcal parties come together and challenge the status quo.

No, army is under command of COAS/PM. Rangers is a paramilitary org under MOI's control.
Is lead by corps commander..
Lol both of them respond to
FB_IMG_1669287336445.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom