What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Do you know about a man called Altaf Hussein who tried a similar stunt?

To you sheltered, spoilt children living overseas it may be hard to comprehend why I object to this, but I've already lived through decades of MQM's mob justice and thuggery. It doesn't work, Karachi went from Paris of the East to little Afghanistan.
Comparing IK to Jabba the Hut is complete unfair. IK had a legal mandate, Altaf was a gangster and a terrorist.

So what has burning buildings achieved? Imran Khan is still in custody.

Duffers in both sides.

You're missing the point. You DO NOT know if the actions taken by the public today have maybe saved Imran Khan's LIFE.

This is a first in the history of Pakistan, if arresting him has creating this much hatred and havoc, can you imagine what the news of his death would do?

The army needs to feel the HEAT too.

Notice how they've all run off to the middle of Pakistan, to an unknown secure location where common Pakistani's cannot reach them.

This man is a real son of the soil. His personality and love for the people and sense of duty lit a fire under many a behind.
It’s time to rise and shine brother. You know it very well this is the time to make a stand. Otherwise regretting later will not help anyone

Brother, please don’t go there. I’ve stood with IK and PTI when the only people supporting him were Maghdoom from Bhakkar and Amanullah Niazi from Mianwali.

My point still stands here.
you have changed your tune and clearly been towed to the right course. please don't try to make chawal out of people here. gone are the days when such antics worked. Today its easy to see what line you are towing.

People need to organize, use this force to go after corrupt PDM. Don’t waste it by standing around fire.

Where do you think TTP got its recruits from

Residents of Lakki Marwat have picked up arms against TTP.

Now the question is, what are YOU doing issuing fatwas like the CIA to Pakistanis telling them to burn their country to the ground while you sit in the comfort of the west?
Pakistani sepoy generals are already on our CIA's payroll, no need to issue any fatwas...besides sepoys do a magnificent job of burning their own country down as it is, no need to cut my proverbial finger to be counted amongst the shaheeds...

Oh BTW, TTP got it's recruits through the treachery of your own sepoy generals when our CIA demanded it...

It’s time to rise and shine brother. You know it very well this is the time to make a stand. Otherwise regretting later will not help anyone
I’m playing my part, I don’t need to advertise on social media what me and others like me are doing or have done. But you are right about “do or die”.

I just am saddened at the state of affairs. What worries me most is the fifth column creating a power vacuum which may be exploited by external powers to curtail certain aspects of our national security.

You're missing the point. You DO NOT know if the actions taken by the public today have maybe saved Imran Khan's LIFE.
No it wouldn't do shit.
This is a first in the history of Pakistan, if arresting him has creating this much hatred and havoc, can you imagine what the news of his death would do?
Not the first. Mujib, Bhutto I, Bhutto II, etc.
The army needs to feel the HEAT too.

Notice how they've all run off to the middle of Pakistan, to an unknown secure location where common Pakistani's cannot reach them.
Actually a lot of your civilian supreme PDM politicians, their families and allies went abroad last week.

Back
Top Bottom