What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
IMG_1214.jpeg

So this is all Sanaullah/Maryam s doing - interior ministry/ FIA , police and ranger thugs.. brought in by them..???.. so MIB Kurtas are FIA thugs..
Time for a disgruntled FIA employee to accidentally unload a sidearm into these two..
If army does not have anything to do with it why aren't news channels showing the intensity of protests?I don't think the govt has that much command over media.

I just don't get it.
What is wrong with people.

Noonies cry that they're targeted by army.
PPP cries they're targeted by army.
PTI now cries they're targeted by army.

It's just a fucking scapegoat for all your incompetent behaviours while being in the govt.

Can you answer ,how many people General Aamir has killed in Gurjanwala? There were reports of heavy firing all evening and even all night.
Zero. Because it's all happening in your head.

If army does not have anything to do with it why aren't news channels showing the intensity of protests?I don't think the govt has that much command over media.

You know nothing about Pakistani politics then.

Situation in KPK and Baluchistan is much more dire, and it is not being shown on the main steam media. This is where the people have actually taken on and confronted the Military. Military installations are on fire, Corp Commander's residence is under attack, and when people see any military vehicles, they are throwing stones at them and attacking them.

I warned on this forum many months ago that the situation in KPK was on the knife edge, and now with the arrest of IK, I am afraid things will only escalate there at a very rapid pace. Pushtoon nationalism is coming out and it will be very dangerous.

Do you guys think there is any chance Corp Commanders or CGS can step in and remove Asim Munir? Not only in the best interests of Pakistan, but the army itself? It's reputation is totally destroyed and this is the final nail on the coffin. There is just nothing good that can come out of this stupidity.

There's even talk of Indians withdrawing from the ceasefire on LoC which Bajwa sold out. This is conveniently happening when political strife and bankruptcy will prevent the military from fighting India if it were to take action in AJK.

The army needs to remove Asim Munir in the best interests of the country and the institution. These few at the top have proven they don't have the capability or even sanity to perform their duties. They are ready to destroy the army and the country over their personal whims.

Situation in KPK and Baluchistan is much more dire, and it is not being shown on the main steam media. This is where the people have actually taken on and confronted the Military. Military installations are on fire, Corp Commander's residence is under attack, and when people see any military vehicles, they are throwing stones at them and attacking them.

I warned on this forum many months ago that the situation in KPK was on the knife edge, and now with the arrest of IK, I am afraid things will only escalate there at a very rapid pace. Pushtoon nationalism is coming out and it will be very dangerous.
Your army should have learnt a lesson or two from Indian govt on dealing such situations ..ind govt scrapped special status of Kashmir but before that made sure no untoward incident happens by deploying huge number of soldiers and cutting down internet.

Everything passed off smoothly

Your army should have learnt a lesson or two from Indian govt on dealing such situations ..ind govt scrapped special status of Kashmir but before that made sure no untoward incident happens by deploying huge number of soldiers and cutting down internet.

Everything passed off smoothly

Didn’t 9 of your soldiers get smoked last week?

How’s that been working out for you?

Let’s not try to draw comparisons because people of Pakistan from all corners are ready to mobilize to take their country back.

The gernails are in shock because they expected the people to give them a pass like they’ve been getting in the past.

Not anymore.

Back
Top Bottom