What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Who was responsible for Direct Action Day violence? Was it Muslim League whose just demands were being ignored by majority party or Congress which wanted to override the wishes of a people who did not believe in the wacky and dangerous ideology that is Akhund Bharath?

Likewise, Israelis, using advanced American weaponry, mercilessly bomb Palestinians who have no means to defend themselves and who are treated as sub-humans by the goras. Are Palestinians to blame if they retaliate by whatever means necessary?

The reason Pakistan is facing a bleak future is because, army high command, which swore an oath to protect us, are siding with the enemy in order to protect their own interest. People fighting in the street deserve full support. I wish I was as brave as them.

That's exactly what you're seeing on twitter.

The entire BJP IT CELL has been against Imran Khan ever since his speech at the UN about the origins of Hindu extremism and RSS.

Look at how happy the Indian state funded political commentators are. None of them are talking about the military interfering in democracy or even criticising the current PDM puppet regime.

They've been hell bent on Imran Khan.

That tells me everything I need to know.

PPP and PMLN are RAW assets. They have penetrated the army now too. Huge national security compromise. Patriots are being hunted.

I love how all these pakistanis living outside of pakistan calling for revolutions while sitting comfortably in their western homes and lifestyles.
Bro, you let go of this country the moment you stepped out, you have zero stakes in it. Shut the hell up.
Revolution... Freedom isn't free or without sacrifice. Stop being a Dalit

The reason Pakistan is facing a bleak future is because, army high command, which swore an oath to protect us, are siding with the enemy in order to protect their own interest. People fighting in the street deserve full support. I wish I was as brave as them.

We all see this now.

Agreed.... a written constitution is supersedes the parliament ...... Every judicial column agreed on this in Pakistan. 90 days mean 90 days... they have no plan for election in next two years, because already Moody's announce a hard escape for Pakistan from default in June.
This joint of PDM-Establishment is curse on Pakistan. They literally destroyed Pakistan.

Pakistan Could Default Without IMF Bailout Loans, Moody’s Warns​

• Nation’s financing options beyond June are highly uncertain
  • Reserves enough to cover only about one month of imports

Pakistan Tackles Inflation, Supply Shortages
Unmute

WATCH: Pakistan Senator and Minister of State for Petroleum Musadik Malik discusses the country’s energy transition and debt crisis.
Source: Bloomberg
By
Karl Lester M Yap
May 8, 2023 at 10:06 PM CDT

Follow the authors
@karllesteryap
+ Get alerts forKarl Lester M Yap
Pakistan could default without an International Monetary Fund bailout as its financing options beyond June are uncertain, Moody’s Investor Service said.
“We consider that Pakistan will meet its external payments for the remainder of this fiscal year ending in June,” said Grace Lim, a sovereign analyst with the ratings company in Singapore. “However, Pakistan’s financing options beyond June are highly uncertain. Without an IMF program, Pakistan could default given its very weak reserves.”

A defaulting or flourishing Pakistan isn't my concern now as legally Iam free to chose whatever options staying within the bounds of human decency and common sense as the state of Pakistan just walked away from honouring its part of the basic bargain ,which is holding elections.

Goons have hired buffoons :lol:

Rumors are Amir Farooq is Tyrian White's mamo

Screenshot 2023-05-10 at 5.42.14 PM.png

Usman Dar’s house ransacked.

The PDMers would probably do the same to houses of other PTI leaders.

Every citizen has right to criticize, but then vanish them, is our fundamental responsibility !!

137cf339ed2126c7eaba5b15b0a4b3e7.jpg

Back
Top Bottom