What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Make no mistake, this is deliberate and done on the order of Dirty Harry and his fellow sadists at the ISI

There are many earlier reports that certified, accused criminals are inducted in police senior ranks to carry out the order from internal wing and Rana goon, Nawaz/Mariyam. The Isb. IG was indicted in a drug smuggling case, specially out as IG by PMLN. Same with Punjab police.

And there are hundreds rather thousands of criminal minded, with past records and indicted, were inducted in Punjab police to do manhandling, abuctions and even killings on order.

Last edited:
I don't agree with the tweet. I think Imran Khan is definitely being helped, but not Pakistan.

Pakistan as a state does not exist anymore.

And It wasn't IKs time that's why he ditched death twice. When the time comes, it does not extend. Even COAS and Sharif's time will come and then won't be able to extend that by imposing a PMO.

IK has already realized that he won't be here for long and that's why he is coming with all guns pointing at the earthly short lived gods.

Every era of Muslims have these kind of dictators who forget that all of them are moving towards their appointed time and no matter how powerful they were to twist the laws in their favor, no amount of coercing will get them out of the grip of Allah swt.

I am just waiting for the day when all of us will be witnessing the bitter end (or the start) of their eternal lives. Just want to see Sharifs and their handlers crying in front of Allah for all the blackmailing, loot and tyranny. I want to see Fazlu crying along with all his shayateen followers.

These are whisky sipping Yazidi. Pure scum in uniforms. A disgrace to the profession. This army has transformed into a commercial entity. It has nothing to do with defending your nation. These are businessmen in khaki suits.

@R2D2

Your post about Musharraf & IK being Qadianis got deleted by one of the Mods.

I know I'm gonna regret asking the obvious, but, do you have any proof/evidence to back up your unfounded claim?

Some family background (dead or the living). Issue never came up while he was winning Tournaments & the '92 WC.

Or is labellings someone a 'Qadiani' if you don't like 'em the new norm?

I can't speak for the (late) Gen. Perez Musharraf& his religious beliefs - but IK certainly is more of a practicing Muslim than Sharifs', Zardaris or Desiel.

Feel free to answer the first question. [This outta be good.]

Geo breaking News ....

FwE_w-MWcAI_6F5

Talk about right now, and your making comments about fantasies, if army was under civilian control, they would be the most useless army in the world. PakAlp all the way.
BS.. if army had allowed civilians to govern since Pakistan’s creation we would be like India now, economically and militarily. Where military is subservient to civilians.. Good strong institutions in place.. independent judiciary not one where half the judges are under ISI influence..

Because Pakistan army maintained their independence from corrupt politicians is the reason why Pakistan is powerful today. Corrupt politicians are the weakness of Pakistan and are the weak link, Pakistan army has fulfilled its duties to the letter.
Wah wah, and the result is in front of you, generals racing with corrupt politicians to see who can amass the most wealth.. asim under instructions from his mistress and master maryam and Nawaz…
Stop smoking whatever you’re smoking, it’s not good for you…

When red zone is under army protection, it is clear they and the PDM are the facilitators when Mulla Diesel Madrasa men are in red zone at D-Chowk, initially to put pressure on SC judges, CJ.

And if a strong decision against the PDM cabal is given, to attack the supreme court.

This is all very clear...the handlers are backing him.

Back
Top Bottom