What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Flop picnic to Islamabad:

View attachment 929797
View attachment 929798
View attachment 929799
===
Also S.144 extended in Lahore for 7 days effective immediately!

View attachment 929800

Yes, I said as much in the initial few posts.
Ok must have missed it then, you were talking about Plan B in lot of posts.

Further many analysts reading the situation, kept going with idea that the Establishment didn't read the reaction of Mr Khan's arrest initially. However things now seem to become more and more clear.

Why so keen to meet my alleged perception? Why not to state the facts. May be the twitter will be sharing the same perception based tweets as those accounts deem fit. I was expecting facts from you against a genuine question yet you are using your energy to meet my alleged perception. surprised.
We all fight with our confirmation bias. Some of them succesfully handle it and some have no clue at all. Our perceptions labelled as facts are based on our exposure and retention. We have discussed here social anxiety and political instability...right? It's a social science...It's not 1+1 =2. So my perspective could be different from yours. Your "FACTS" can be different from mine. As long we have this courage to listen total opposite view points, all is fine with me.
But so far i have experienced knee jerk reactions. My response might not be appropriate as well. I can admit. But it's not the PDF which i admired once.

1684157955917.png

A constitutional breach has occurred.

The more he moves away from the constitution, the more his position is weakened. "Mitti Pao" will not work.

The PM and the FM should have been called to the court today on why the EC wasn't provided funds.
Full time noora kushti underway. It was predicted 14th will come and a new date will be given, cycle will continue.
Khan playing favorites is not the issue. All the prime ministers of Pakistan have played favorites when appointing Army chiefs. Khan would have been kicked out by the people of Pakistan and if he ever comes back and doesn't deliver on his promises we the people of Pakistan will send him home by the power of our Votes. It doesn't change the fact.
Asim Muneer has broken his Oath to the people and the Constitution of Pakistan just because of his own agenda. That is High treason a Crime Punishable by penalty of death.
And he would have probably lost the election, had the neutrals not removed him forcefully.

Keep up the work then I guess.
The next 40-50 years are filled with hatred among masses for what shenanigans they are pulling off.

The under 16 year olds when they grow up will spark a revolution. They should either reform peacefully under IK or it will get ugly down the line.

Flop picnic to Islamabad:

View attachment 929797
View attachment 929798
View attachment 929799
===
Also S.144 extended in Lahore for 7 days effective immediately!

View attachment 929800

Yes, I said as much in the initial few posts.

Maryam to Taliban = Meray virgin bhaiyon, iss building kay pichay eik shakhs hai... Yeh Yahoud hai... Yeh Amreeki agent hai... Aab waqt aa geya hai iss ko bhi bhagany ka... 70 hurrain yaad hain naa?

Taliban camp = Yaaaahood Namanzoor, Firing in the air....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom