What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Imran Khan’s desperation for election had led to his downfall. Targeting Establishment continuously will never be accepted by the status quo , Imran was forced to disown the violent protesters still no avail.

Army doesn’t give a **** anymore about human rights or constitution. They want revenge.

imran Khan will die a political martyr like Bhutto. He will not leave this country.
The only party who is responsible for this mess is the military.

If khan is jailed for politics or speaking up against the military treachery against the nation, or worse still, he is murdered through an encounter or hanged by the sold out military.

Then I'm afraid, nothing will stop the end of the nation.

Last edited:
Yeh lo beta lollypop:

4943D11A-D36B-4295-B8EB-2BA256E94A3C.jpeg

BED5F1D7-833E-4535-BAF7-321D0DFC5FE7.jpeg

Imran Khan’s desperation for election had led to his downfall. Targeting Establishment continuously will never be accepted by the status quo , Imran was forced to disown the violent protesters still no avail.

Army doesn’t give a **** anymore about human rights or constitution. They want revenge.

imran Khan will die a political martyr like Bhutto. He will not leave this country.
Not desperation - his fight for democracy. When a person starts to compromise on his rights, he opens a door to be slaved.

Unfortunately Pakistani mentality has been to always compromise ( mithi pao). It has ruined our society where people have become so lazy that they are willing to even compromise on the rights given to them by Islam.

only cowards are saying find the middle ground because they are afraid to fight. Khan has planted his flag and according to constitution he is in the right.

@Goritoes talking about communities is a Ground reality which is a fact.

Ignoring the actual thing is just wishful thinking and Gadhigiri.

That said, In the end, What matters the most is literacy and emandari

I agree. But still I think we should start to change our mindset.

Maybe because I spent most of my childhood with North Africans, subsaaharian africans, Pakistanis, Turkish, and we were One community in France I’m more sensitive to this issue.

I agree. But still I think we should start to change our mindset.

Maybe because I spent most of my childhood with North Africans, subsaaharian africans, Pakistanis, Turkish, and we were One community in France I’m more sensitive to this issue.
Likewise, Lived in Dubai and atleast I didn’t face racism.

However, The approach of Pakistanis NOT from Karachi is quite biased against Karachi residents which ultimately gives birth to inferiority complex

the country is facing collapse. BUT the harami junta thinks it will survive as the pharos.

@muhammadhafeezmalik

347389987_1039025644148694_3520120914499841294_n.jpg

Hoon araam aa?

Jafri aur Oria nay pehlay he kahdiya tha kay Al-Qadir ka Principal accuse Malik Riaz hey aur agar Malik Riaz tak baat gaye tu sab say pehlay Hassan Nawaz phansegay kyonkay usnay woh property bechi jiska naam Panama may tha aur uskay paisay us 190M may ada kiye gaye jo Supreme Court ke paas aye... Nab backfoot pe

Please do not listen to those who propagate these conspiracy theories. If the Quran stated such things, and we failed to prepare contingency plans for 1,400 years against these Zionists and Satanists, how stupid does it make over a billion Muslims look?

Did you even bother watching the whole thing? He is literally spelling it out for you and you're still calling it a conspiracy theory lol! Unbelievable!!!
They outplayed and outclassed us with Dajjals help. You currently have the Arab world in desolation, making friendly relations with Israel. Disobeying the Quran. Muslim world leaders are beyond stupid and when a good, honest one comes along like Imran Khan, they depose of him by any means necessary to maintain their control and dominion.
Bro, please don't be so dismissive. Watch it again with an unbiased mind and think!

Edit.
Here is a breakdown of how the Arabs were deceived and run rings around.....With evidence.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom