What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Here's another one

To the apologists drawing false equivalences, was this ever done?

And things are no more restricted to PTI office holders. It's everyone, normal people who like you and me. If this is how normal citizens are being treated, I am sure office holders would have a much harsher level of treatment.
Once again, the people wont get up simply because it is not in their character to do so.

denial, anger, bargaining, depression and finally acceptance

Here's another one

And things are no more restricted to PTI office holders. It's everyone, normal people who like you and me. If this is how normal citizens are being treated, I am sure office holders would have a much harsher level of treatment.
Rape of a 14 Yr old girl if true is monstrous. But they will still have sympathisers.

What this is telling me is they are very scared and going to an extreme now to put down any negative imagine of theirs.

The next big escalation will happen when details start emerging of the army and police raping women.

In Pakistan when a woman gets raped her life is destroyed. She will suffer from PTSD for the rest of her life. Her chances of getting married and living a normal life are ended. Most of the time they don’t make it public out of shame.

This time I hope enough of them come forward and tell everyone about it. They’ve already given the ultimate sacrifice for the country; they might as well tell everyone what happened to them so that the perpetrators are punished and it doesn’t happen again in the future.

This will create the ultimate level of outrage and anger in the country. The ones who actually did it will be brought to justice, but the real culprits are Asim Munir and his generals, Shahbaz Sharif and Rana Sanaullah. They are personally responsible and will need to pay for it.

Here's another one

Wtf... Its to dangerous for anyone to travel to Pakistan.

Rape of a 14 Yr old girl if true is monstrous. But they will still have sympathisers.

What this is telling me is they are very scared and going to an extreme now to put down any negative imagine of theirs.

I just don't understand why TF would you pick up minors of a guy living in Australia of all places.

Screenshot_20230528_100807_YouTube.jpg

Here's another one

"Sochta hoon, parindey kyun nahi aatey, kankar kyun nahi giratey!" :(

"Sochta hoon, parindey kyun nahi aatey, kankar kyun nahi giratey!" :(

Because the Quran tells us to fight for our rights and the people of Pakistan don’t.

Islamic history is full of far worse devastation than the British Indian Army has inflicted on Pakistan. During the Mongol invasions they massacred whole cities. The army of my namesake, Tamerlane*, mass raped the women of Damascus inside the Umayyad Mosque, even though the soldiers were Muslims.

So, no ababeel will come. People will have to stand up and fight.

* Disclaimer. I read the history of Tamerlane after I had already registered with that name, otherwise I would never have used it.

Because the Quran tells us to fight for our rights and the people of Pakistan don’t.

Islamic history is full of far worse devastation than the British Indian Army has inflicted on Pakistan. During the Mongol invasions they massacred whole cities. The army of my namesake, Tamerlane*, mass raped the women of Damascus inside the Umayyad Mosque, even though the soldiers were Muslims.

So, no ababeel will come. People will have to stand up and fight.

* Disclaimer. I read the history of Tamerlane after I had already registered with that name, otherwise I would never have used it.
agreed but fight kin se karen? yaha to hamein apne(Muslims) he maar rahe hain, hamare apne he hamari izzatun k sath khel rahe hain, hamare apne he hamein zalilo ruswa kar rahe hain...agr hum enke samne khare bhi hojate hain(and i've tried but failed) to en k pass wo har chez hai jis k zarie wo hamein mujrim thera dete hain; hamare Ullma bhi en k sath( for giving fatwas), hamari Police, Armed forces, Bureaucracy, Judiciary, Media and every key institution. "They" are like Thanos with all 6 infinity stones. it's not that easy for people to stand up and fight...easier said than done

I just don't understand why TF would you pick up minors of a guy living in Australia of all places.

Supposedly, he was on social media doing pro-PTI stuff, and they took his family.
According to the OP on that Reddit post, they tried registering a rape kit, but the hospital refused.

@RescueRanger @Ghareeb_Da_Baal , this is too extreme.

Back
Top Bottom