What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
All I mean to say is, I won't be made to feel sorry for expressing my views about these [INSERT CHOICE WORD HERE] destroying our country.

You can't do the right thing by doing it wrongly or being wrong. Even if it is war of words, the wrong choice will put you in the wrong place which will fade or overcome your right intention. Your choice, whatever you make.

Regards,

Asim Whisky has made a promise to arrest and murder Imran Khan
to Nawaz and Maryam. They will poison him like they done to
Dr Rizwan and Maqsood Chaprasi.

Elections will only happen once IK is out of the way then either
Bilawal or Maryam will be the next PM.

This one sided outrage by PTI dimwits is justified, but you guys were the same people who celebrated and took to the streets when Nawaz was jailed in a similar manner. This was promoted and you gave this thing a legitimacy.

The same has happened to khan and people are calling for mutiny and annihilation of armed forces and it's funny.

It was wrong then and it is wrong now. But one thing is clear what goes around comes around. Please come out of this utopia that Immi is some che guvera, the only way forward is if all politcal parties come together and challenge the status quo.

Nawaz was convicted and sentenced in a court of law.

Did you see her? She sounded insane, she was actually shouting at the Anchor, the Anchor did well to school her... :lol:

I never seen such lot could make any plausible points or even can speak properly with international media. And when it comes to a wrong thing, even people like Mushahid Hussain or Hina Rabbani Khar wouldn't be able to defend.

This is Internet, you can't hurt anyone feelings since everyone is here with anonymous ID. All you do is present yourself in every single word you share here. I am a Pakistani too and I never used such language. You can still make you point without using such kind of unethical language. That's the point. Forum Administration is not here to baby sit or school the babies. Everyone is well grown person and knows whatever he/she says. Any language or post that effects the Forum, does warrant an action by the Administration and that's it. Moderation is enforced to make this place peaceful, respectful & more friendly for the people to argue or discuss any subject.
Welcome Back.

You were deeply missed on this Forum.

Now (if) we could get @Irfan Baloch back too...

You can't do the right thing by doing it wrongly or being wrong. Even if it is war of words, the wrong choice will put you in the wrong place which will fade or overcome your right intention. Your choice, whatever you make.

Regards,
What is the right way to do it, sir?

Let me guess, the voting booth? None of us are going to be anywhere near that anytime soon.

Depends. Against whom?

Palestianians and kashmiris do those against their occupiers.
This right here is the rot which PTI instilled in people. Go on bomb your own country men so you can suck upto immi.

Back
Top Bottom