What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The core, soldiers and lower level officers and those willing to stand by the constitution will be retained. The Army will be stripped off all its businesses and there will be complete civilian oversight of its functioning, promotions and curriculum.

All soldiers and officers will be taught how their previous leadership going back to Ayub Khan were traitors and degenerates.

And as the old fable goes, who will bell this cat?

all those thinking the protests will fizzle out and these are just a few burgers in their cars. There is a sea of people.

Gaaand ka baja bajney wala hain.
I am one of those who think it will fizzle out and my assessment is based upon ground realities and past history

The move was done after ISI gave it report that IK can now be managed

Situation is pretty fluid.

Hopefully Murad Saeed or someone leads the protest otherwise you know what happens when angry protests do not know what to do.

All bets will then be off.

I am one of those who think it will fizzle out and my assessment is based upon ground realities and past history

The move was done after ISI gave it report that IK can now be managed
Good you are welcome to your opinion here. 🙂. I will respectfully disagree. Social mobilisation has started.

What you are seeing is the tip of the iceberg. Next 24 hours will reveal more.

all those thinking the protests will fizzle out and these are just a few burgers in their cars. There is a sea of people.

Gaaand ka baja bajney wala hain.
are you there or where are you seeing it?

It was expected considering the fact that Imran khan and his supporters were constantly insulting, mocking and demoralising institution of Pakistan army and were throwing baseless allegations and accusations . No establishment will tolerate such acts and slogans against Army expressed even in this thread if read first few pages. Even our worst enemies dont use such hate slogans against our army

Typical nobody will write anything from the west to support Imran Khan May Allah bless him and protect him against all

Sir you are optimistic while I am a student of history

If Fatima Jinnah couldn't move these people noone can
Bengalis were different but again they weren't divided

It’s history for a reason. It’s time to make history now. Nobody is divided. 5 percent of the country has been focking the remaining 95 percent for almost a hundred years now.

**** with a cornered tiger and find out.

Back
Top Bottom